Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crisis of salaries for Kurdistan employees is renewed between Baghdad and Erbil

yota691

•  
 2021-05-14 06:56

Shafaq News / The Kurdistan Democratic Bloc confirmed, on Friday, that the federal government will release employees' salaries and the Kurdistan Region’s share in the 2021 budget, after the Eid al-Fitr holiday.

Democrat Shirwan Al-Dobardani told Shafaq News, "The joint technical committee that was formed to follow up the terms of the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region continues its work to implement the agreement and what is stipulated in the General Budget Law for 2021."

Dubardani added, "According to the information, the salaries of employees and the region’s share in the budget law will be launched by the Federal Ministry of Finance after the Eid al-Fitr holiday."

He pointed out that "launching the Kurdistan Region quota in one go or in the form of payments left to the Technical Committee, it is concerned with that through its action on the Ministry of Finance."

And the Prime Minister had indicated, during a press interview, on (May 9, 2021), that Baghdad is now in the final stage of approving and distributing the budget chapters, and that Kurdistan's share will arrive in Erbil soon.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 7

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

IMO Hope everyone has a Bless Day and Great Weekend...

2 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Thanks Yota !  Ends tomorrow ! May 15th !   LINK

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

2nd that BIG Dance ....

image.jpeg.77d49eaaf42bcace16b90e494d036cd6.jpeg

And we win the MM tonight!! Adam calls us Sunday!!!! Our first double header  :woot:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

This is what keeps me involved:

692549908_Abadi-Afterthreeorfouryears.jpg.b8df5710de07c77d2de1617f295d5c34.jpg

So we have to wait until 2022 for the iqd to rv. Hopefully, what abadi said about " after three or four years " is really true  and no more lies and delays. However, i amn't going to get excited yet until i really really see a rate change with my own eyes until the year 2022.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So we have to wait until 2022 for the iqd to rv. Hopefully, what abadi said about " after three or four years " is really true  and no more lies and delays. However, i amn't going to get excited yet until i really really see a rate change with my own eyes until the year 2022.

He said this in February of 2018.  So could be this year would be 3 years. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dinareffic said:

He said this in February of 2018.  So could be this year would be 3 years. 

I like what you said and let's wait and see until the end of this year 2021. Hopefully, no more lies and delays because this is iraq we are talking about. Again, i amn't going to get excited yet until i really see a rate change in the cbi. The sooner the better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

This is what keeps me involved:

692549908_Abadi-Afterthreeorfouryears.jpg.b8df5710de07c77d2de1617f295d5c34.jpg

Sadly, we can't control what iraq says and does. Iraq will do whatever they like. If iraq wants to lie and delay so many times, that is beyond our control. Hopefully, what abadi said the word " after three or four years "  is really true and no more lies and delays. I hope the rv comes soon. Again, the sooner the better.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

the Prime Minister had indicated, during a press interview, on (May 9, 2021), that Baghdad is now in the final stage of approving and distributing the budget chapters, and that Kurdistan's share will arrive in Erbil soon. <------ soon !

those poor iraqi`s are now getting use to being beat by ---- coming soon 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4