Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: Reducing The Price Of The Dollar Is Our First Step, Whether We Are In The Government Or The Opposition

yota691

photo_2021-12-25_10-33-30-51.jpg

Earth News/ An informed political source revealed today, Friday, a directive issued by the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, to his bloc's deputies to work to reduce the dollar exchange rate.
The source told Earth News, "Al-Maliki confirmed during a meeting of the rule of law to move forward towards reducing the price of the dollar," noting that "Al-Maliki indicated that this step is one of the priorities of our work in the new parliament, whether we are a government or the opposition."
He added that "Al-Maliki stressed the need not to retreat from that, and that he is working with his allies in the coordination framework to pass the decision, because raising the price of the dollar greatly harmed the poor class in society."

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

because raising the price of the dollar greatly harmed the poor class in society."

Does he really care about the poor class in society?  This reminds of the US government confiscating all the gold in the US and then raising the price of gold.  I guess he feels like he has stolen enough to make it worth his while, now it's time to raise the value!  As an investor, should it really matter to me HOW the dinar goes up, or should I simply be happy that it goes up?

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

"Al-Maliki confirmed during a meeting of the rule of law to move forward towards reducing the price of the dollar"

OMG. Did malarki really mean what he said to reduce the price of dollar? Has malarki been taking the wrong medication or something lately? I really can't believe it but if makarki really wanted to reduce the price of dollar, makarki must be up to " something ( secret )" behind the scenes that we don't know. From now on, we just wait and see if malarki really do what he said, and not just talk and talk and talk BS that will end up delaying again and again in the end.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

OMG. Did malarki really mean what he said to reduce the price of dollar? Has malarki been taking the wrong medication or something lately? I really can't believe it but if makarki really wanted to reduce the price of dollar, makarki must be up to " something ( secret )" behind the scenes that we don't know. From now on, we just wait and see if malarki really do what he said, and not just talk and talk and talk BS that will end up delaying again and again in the end.

Maybe he was given “ an offer he couldn’t refuse “ from Don-Habib Corleony-Assam 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

Maliki’s time to face Justice is getting closer. He knows Iran is losing political power over Iraq. He’s doing all kind of political maneuvers 

to create the largest block in parliament but Al Sadr is blocking every

attempt.

Go Iraq 

Go new GOI

Go Justice 

Go freedom

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14
  • Pow! 1

43 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

Maybe he was given “ an offer he couldn’t refuse “ from Don-Habib Corleony-Assam 

May be someone(?) Offered malarki a secret higher RV rate he couldn't refuse, but on one condition that malarki and his cronies have to get out of iraqi country forever and never come  back to iraqi country ever again.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, shixjr said:

Does he really care about the poor class in society?  This reminds of the US government confiscating all the gold in the US and then raising the price of gold.  I guess he feels like he has stolen enough to make it worth his while, now it's time to raise the value!  As an investor, should it really matter to me HOW the dinar goes up, or should I simply be happy that it goes up?

I think he is trying to get the target off his back!   He is the biggest crook of them all, and he is just distracting everyone right now.   It won't last long.  Eventually they will start going after all the Corrupt leaders, and get back what they stole.  In the process punish them....kind of like they did with Saadam.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Losing power…….

image.gif.97f13b0cef7324a1521d391479745d81.gif

The likeness is spot on. Got the spud ears, moustache, hat to cover his bald spot. beady eyes 

Just need some glasses and butter for his greasy face and BINGO. 

Could we please switch out this caricature instead of his real mug.

Otherwise, I will never be able to eat a baked potato again.

• Upvote 2