Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Chosen

divemaster5734

So, sometimes I get a little stuck wriggling through rabbit holes, start letting current events, politicians, and perceived lack on involvement to effect my own perception of reality.

Analyzing agenda's, reading between the lines, wading through all the intentional misinformation and deceptions will eventually take it's toll.

Before you realize it, contempt, mistrust, and more importantly, lack of faith can creep in and take over, and leave you to dwell in a dark cloud that can decay your soul.

Understanding that, and staying aware of the warning signs, my self-defense comes from listening the the Spirit witness to my heart.

To keep from going postal or fruit loops crazy I've learned to take a step back, and contemplate what is truly important.

That's when I focus on food for the soul, and how I stumbled across this series.

It's a Christian show that concentrates on the everyday lives of those that lived in Jesus' time.

Their daily lives before and during His time on earth.

A LOT of time and effort has been put into it, and while it may not be perfect, it helps to put it into perspective, and helps you understand, people were the same then as they are today.

Hopefully you will be Blessed, as was I.

A simple search will bring you the other episodes and second season.

Sometimes we just need a reset to see the Truth.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 1/13/2022 at 7:37 PM, Markinsa said:

@divemaster5734 It is best to watch it through the app, thechosen.tv  :twothumbs:

My name is in the trailer. 😎

As a supporter?

Please do tell.

Have only made it through S2 E4, but I really like the thought and research put into showing the everyday realities each of them faced, as well as the stark differences in their own realities.

I didn't agree with some of the scenes, but just chalked it up to "artistic expression", as they do offer a disclosure statement at the start to help keep things in context.

To be honest, I'm so sick and tired of Hollyweird's dismissive attitude for most of America's Christianity and their unending assault on our ethics, both fully confrontational and subliminal, that I was just grateful for a show that didn't distract the enjoyment of the content with bouts of annoyance that they would think all the viewers were so incredibly obtuse they wouldn't pick up on the progressive signaling, that I would have watched it anyway.

The fact it's well made, with a budget big enough to address all the production and post-production facets, and is quite enjoyable, is quite remarkable.

Unfortunately it's a Bible based show, so it was destined to be ignored by the mainstream.

I'm sure I would have heard about it sooner if I actually attended a church, but I haven't found one that yet that doesn't have a leader who doesn't wet himself in fear of loosing his 501 (3)C, so haven't been to one in 10 years. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/16/2022 at 2:01 AM, divemaster5734 said:

As a supporter?

Please do tell.

As an Investor.  I tried to explain this in an earlier attempt to post but had to leave for an appointment.  I guess you can get more information at the below links:

Be part of stories that matter

The Chosen Investor Page = At the bottom of the link above - See FAQs at bottom.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Markinsa said:

As an Investor.  I tried to explain this in an earlier attempt to post but had to leave for an appointment.  I guess you can get more information at the below links:

Be part of stories that matter

The Chosen Investor Page = At the bottom of the link above - See FAQs at bottom.

Well Done.

You have helped spread The Good News to all corners of the world.

Be Blessed.