Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions - 5:25 PM CST - 1/13/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  [Bank experience]  BRIAN:  I went to BOA.  I'm in the north east part of the country...my goal was to...find out if they exchanged currencies... My first question was do you exchange foreign currencies here.  He [teller] said, 'We absolutely do.'  My second question was could you get me an appointment/name of the highest banker that you have at this...branch? ...He picked up the phone and made a call...I really didn't expect to get to speak to someone...His official title was Officer of the Finance Center and Branch Manager.  I explained to him I was part of a group that had invested in an undervalued currency..[Post 1 of 2].

** Frank26  [Bank experience cont.]  ...I said we had a significant amount of this currency and...if we were able to put a significant amount of dollars in his bank what are the things he could do for us that would make us want to select Bank of America to move forward.  He was very receptive of it...He finally asked what is the currency you're looking to exchange? I said it's dinar, have you ever heard of it?  He said no...But later on... he says, '...I think I have heard of this.'...I asked if he had a De La Rue machine.  He said no...I asked if they charge for a spread...He said they don't...But...they do charge for whatever the exchange rate is.  I asked if that was negotiable.  He said absolutely in the right scenario..[Post 2 of 2]. Now we're going to see a flurry of idiots, relatively new to the dinar, running to banks asking more dumb questions. This happens every time these clown gurus start spouting their nonsense of an imminent RV....not to mention names, but aren't usually  posted by me here...Whatever you do, DON'T bug the Banks until there is an actual value increase...Ron

** Vital Brad  I think we have a front row seat to some really really big things coming.  I really do.  I think we're on the brink of watching a major change happen.  If we are looking in the right place we're going to watch it unfold.  Where most people have no clue what's even happening/what's going on, their heads are so far up their own tailpipe.  They're so sucked into the news and the media...they're so lost and caught up into what other people are saying...you have to have your own opinion...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Whatever you do, DON'T bug the Banks until there is an actual value increase

Thank you! There is way too much anxiety on here over when the RV will happen. It will happen when Iraq is ready and approved to do so (happily, the good news is we expect the UN will remove chapter VII sanctions very soon). But…no amount of hand wringing, visits to your bank or guru’s bogus predictions will make it happen any faster. Take any info you read with a grain of salt and consider carefully the source. Then relax. Things are looking good. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1