Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Reveals Goals Achieved To Determine Their Value In Dinars.

Luigi1

Luigi found these rumors of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors.  Not Varafied.  Your opine.

Wolverine:   JUST IN…ROLL OUT PHASE!!

Money is moving your way!!!

In fact!!

Military, D.O.D & UST Did begin the redeeming process.

Began at 8 AM central time. All working overtime!! As they understand people are suffering.

Everything is gold backed, remaining notifications moving forward.

Running smoothly for the most part, Bankers that interfered were arrested

Scavenger groups identified & Eliminated.

KTFA: Samson: 

The CBI reveals the goals achieved from its initiatives and determines their value in dinars...

On Wednesday, the CBI counted the goals achieved from its initiatives to promote economic growth, revitalize the private sector, and address the effects of the Corona pandemic, while setting its value in Iraqi dinars.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Hamad Khalaf, said in a press conference, which was followed by / Mawazine News, that “the Central Bank launched several initiatives to address several reasons, including the low level of financial depth, the level of financial inclusion, the high costs of lending, the high unemployment rate, in addition to the low contribution of the non-oil sector and the exposure of the economy. Iraqi economic stagnation after 2014.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

You know, I just recently started coming back and checking in on DV, I've been in here for yeeaaarrrrsss even though I havent been so active. I can't believe we are still seeing these same old kind of guru posts, saying people are cashing in, or it's rolling out as we speak. I just had to laugh a little and wonder, do they really think we are this db, or are there people out there who truly believe what the gurus are saying. It's really kinda sad in any case. 

I hope you all have been well, I see a few familiar names floating out there. 

I'm still praying the Rv/Ri happens and happens soon!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, Cherysh said:

You know, I just recently started coming back and checking in on DV, I've been in here for yeeaaarrrrsss even though I havent been so active. I can't believe we are still seeing these same old kind of guru posts, saying people are cashing in, or it's rolling out as we speak. I just had to laugh a little and wonder, do they really think we are this db, or are there people out there who truly believe what the gurus are saying. It's really kinda sad in any case. 

I hope you all have been well, I see a few familiar names floating out there. 

I'm still praying the Rv/Ri happens and happens soon!!

Some old, regurgitated rumors still going around from years ago, are...

-They're camped out in the WF parking lot.

-CBI is educating the citizens.

-Money is moving.

-Reno is excited.

-Whales are cashing in.

-Contract rate are at $26.  Even higher if you ask for it.

-Zim is 1 to 1.  100Trillion Z = 100Trillion USD.

-Lower denoms are out.

-Q Cards loaded with the new rate.

-US contractors paid at the new rate.

-Iraqi citizens paid their back pay retroactive Jan 2020.

-President Trump will press the RV button.

-US gold backed UST note are out.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.  Yup.  Nothing has changed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

On 1/13/2022 at 9:32 PM, "Fred" said:

In my opinion some people do believe what the gurus say is true.Some people believe joe Biden got 83 million votes. Some people believe there was no fraud in the 2020 election. Some people believe orange man bad planned the so called insurrection on January 6th. Some people believe everything the democrats are doing is for the good of the country and the people. Some people believe everything they see on cnn is true. Some people believe everything on the internet is true. Some people believe all these vaccinations and boosters are all about health. We are lucky enough to have some of these believers on this website. Of course this is just my opinion 

65B0632E-2D96-4B3A-BACD-4FE6DACDF282.png

I'm with you on all counts brother! It's baffling to me! But also makes you really wonder if we are truly in the time of our Savior's return....It even feels crazy to comprehend that, but every bit of my spirit tells me it's right. Stay strong friend!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Cherysh said:

I'm with you on all counts brother! It's baffling to me! But also makes you really wonder if we are truly in the time of our Savior's return....It even feels crazy to comprehend that, but every bit of my spirit tells me it's right. Stay strong friend!!

The crazy dems are going to try and steal the next elections it’s the only way they can win,if we don’t get a handle on voter fraud and the dems win again this country will be done 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 1/14/2022 at 7:08 AM, shixjr said:

Don't tell my 82-year-old mother this is a myth!! 😂

She is not the only one drinking the DemoRats kool aid ! Unless we all stand against this voter fraud scheme the DemoRats are pushing, this country is a lost cause! If you live in a so called blue state, you better start raising some hell with these DemoRats! Respectfully though! 🤠

• Upvote 4