Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Opinions - 10:25 AM CST - 1/13/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Adam Montana   [...Once they open this window I believe this will grow overnight and not be able to hold the value down very long, who knows how high it will grow unless the CBI puts a cap on its growth.]   ...Whether the CBI would put a cap on the growth or not... I am inclined to agree that they will. But there's a strong argument for that cap being $1. Taken from another site that follows Adam and posts snippets from his remarks.

** Frank26  Article: "Changing the exchange rate...economic additions and dangerous social effects the mother of all posts had this baby post. [Reference Frank26 post from 1-11-2022 which follows]

** Frank26  Article: "It is time to adjust the exchange rate to enhance the value of the national currency (the Iraqi dinar) against the dollar."  Wow!  Can we have a standing ovation?  ...this is the CBI saying this...this is the mother of all articles. Quote: '...let us make readjusting the exchange rate the first task of the next government and parliament to relieve the burden of the citizen.'  The CBI wants to show the Iraqi citizens the NSCNs/new exchange rate as soon as possible and if you GOI are not ready by the 15th then we the CBI will show the citizens to reduce any confusion...[REPOST: from 1/11/2022 - referenced in baby post above].

************* Midnight Opinions from 1/12/2022 ************

** Frank26  Article file - they are talking about monetary reform.  Quote "in the light of international projects, which enhances a stable dinar...meaning that monetary policy requires transparency through which it is presented in the next budget. It's no longer a secret...as soon as the new seated government passes the budget laws, the budget, white papers and exchange rate will be exposed IMO...

** Kaperoni  ...Nothing is moving fast in Iraq, they're not in a position to do anything until they have a government, pass laws and have investment for the private sector.

** Vital Brad   I'm just a regular guy with dinar.  I try to do research on it to figure out what's going on.  I try to gather information...and decipher through some of this stuff...I'm not a financial advisor.  I've got debt that I'm working on getting paid off.  I work a job.  I have a car payment.  Rent...I'm working the grind day-in-day-out trying to support a family...I don't know if this is ever going to happen.  I hope just like Kuwait the Iraqi dinar revalues and the people 'in the know' benefit from it.  I'm trying to let as many people know about it as possible so when it does happen it's not just the elites that are 'in the know'... everyday people have the opportunity to know about this as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2