Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Highest US inflation in 40 years signals end of ultra-cheap money

umbertino

I GUARANTEE you that it's not the end of free currency. It's the beginning of hyperinflation as central banks flood the markets with more Fiat currency than ever before. 

Helicopter currency to the masses thus creating a willingness of said masses to accept what will eventually become the CBDC.

On 1/14/2022 at 9:10 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

You may be wrong LGD. I saw Brandon on TV last night and he said "pay no mind to the man behind the curtain. I am the great and powerful uniter and everything is fine". Just keep repeating "everything is fine, everything is fine, get the jab and everything is fine!" Ah, I feel better already!!

Everyone is wrong from time to time but in this situation I seriously doubt that I'm wrong. 

The Dow lost big this week 

Dow Jones Industrial Average

INDEXDJX: .DJI

35,911.81 -263.40 (-0.73%)past 5 days

And over the last month the S&P 500 is on a downward trend. 

S&P 500

INDEXSP: .INX

4,662.85 -47.00 (-1.00%)

past month

And let's not forget the critical position of the NASDAQ

Nasdaq Composite

INDEXNASDAQ: .IXIC

Follow

Overview

News

Compare

14,893.75 -671.83 (-4.32%)past month

The Dollar fell this week from 97 basis points to 95.

U.S. Dollar Index (DXY)

WATCH

CLOSED

Last Updated: Jan 14, 2022 4:59 p.m. ESTDelayed quote

All this happened simply because the Fed released their minutes from the last meeting where they said they are going to speed up the tapering and raising of interest rates. 

But! The Fed has repeatedly shown that they don't have the stomach to " do the right thing " and stand up against the Billionaires running the financial markets. 

The Fed WILL Continue quantitative easing pumping $120 Billion into the Markets every month and there's absolutely no way they are going to raise interest rates. 

To understand why the Fed won't change their behavior you must understand what would happen if they did raise interest rates and stopped quantitative easing. 

This would cause a massive crash in the markets and at the least a strong recession. And considering the supply chain issues if the Fed did the right thing it would more than likely create another depression. 

So what happens if they continue on their current path? 

All one needs to do to understand this is study the history of the Weimar Republic in the late 20s. 

Hyperinflation WILL eventually set in and sooner than later the dollar will collapse. 

Hyperinflation will become such a problem that prices in stores will change daily. ((Most prices are already changing weekly))

So why will the Fed not swallow the bitter pill and raise interest rates?

In a word, CBDC.

Central Bank Digital Coin 

I'm of the opinion that the Fed believes they can introduce the CBDC before the complete collapse of the Markets. A very dangerous game to be sure. And one I don't think will work in their favor. And the CBDC is not going to be something people will love. It will be used as a method of control. Do what we say or loose your funds. And forget about savings, that won't be allowed in CBDC. You will have a certain amount of time to spend it or you will lose it. 

So you see  either way the next year is going to be an extremely turbulent time in the world.

And, SADLY those not prepared are going to feel the most pain. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

• INFLATION - FLASH (Feb 10): Year-to-year inflation continued to surge in the both the January 2022 headline Consumer Price Index (CPI-U) and the ShadowStats-Alternate CPI, with both measures hitting new multi-decade highs.

• January 2022 CPI-U annual inflation hit 7.48% [up from 7.04% in December], the steepest inflation pace since February 1982 (in 40 years); the ShadowStats “Corrected” Alternate CPI estimate hit 15.63% [up from 15.15% in December], the steepest inflation rate since June 1947 (in 75 years).

• In like manner, the January 2022 CPI-W (used in Social Security Cost of Living Adjustment [COLA] calculations, where the 2022 COLA -- based on Third-Quarter 2021 -- was 5.9%) hit a four-decade high of 8.23%, up from 7.81% in December.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The die off has started... Life insurance companies, funeral home profits... mederna stock plunge

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2022/02/new-infowars-2182022-blackrock-whistleblower-who-predicted-the-crash-of-moderna-breaks-new-bombshell-info-im-going-to-break-some-news-today-2528127.html 

Edited by Charlie Echo
added info for link