Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Glory Days IQD Reinstatement Will Be Well Over $3.

Luigi1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

You do understand that it doesn’t matter what the rate comes in at  right?? None of the dinar we have will be going back to Iraq!! And inside Iraq again they don’t do an exchange like we will be doing anywhere outside of Iraq. So you have have to ask yourself why would an Iraqi give up using the dollar for the dinar?? At a minimum it still has to be valued just over the US dollar which many studies have pegged it at a minimum of $1.17. Iraqis only get greater purchasing power and 99.9% of them will not become millionaires with an overnight RV like we are expecting! Only Maliki and the other corrupt politicians that hold their dinar outside Iraq will make millions and or billions it’s just the way it is. Revaluing their currency is about giving the Iraqi citizen greater purchasing power and becoming a greater power in their region. It’s not about bringing the currency out at a .10 to see how many people exchange at a lower rate so it costs the Iraq CBI less money on the exchange it Does Not work this way!! Everyone can believe what they want of course the gurus have made sure to brainwash people for a very long time all the while these same gurus making tons of money in the meantime!! The more drama the more people crave and will pay for information and or the advertisers pay them. It is what it is I for one will be so happy when this ridiculous ride is over!!!

I appreciate your passion and thoughts.. 

I never mentioned 10 cents....or 3 or 4 bucks...

I am no expert on Iraq....

I do understand currency reform and the history that has occurred over the many past centuries...with various currencies...

I don't follow "gurus".....rather, the principals of common sense currency reform based on history......plain and simple!   CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I don't follow "gurus".....rather, the principals of common sense currency reform based on history......plain and simple!

CL, I don't understand why we call it common sense, because it's not so common anymore.  In fact, I am not sure that it ever was!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, shixjr said:

CL, I don't understand why we call it common sense, because it's not so common anymore.  In fact, I am not sure that it ever was!!

Some of has been lost in recent years.....much of that I put off on the brain washing the MSM has been doing to the American public for the past 30 years...JMO.     CL 

• Upvote 8