Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - 1/11/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV Report] FIREFLY:  Saying budget is tied to the white papers and reforms must be addressed.  FRANK The budget can only work with the new exchange rate...  FIREFLY:  They're saying the next session [of parliament] will be to vote on the presidents that we need and then the budget is being presented also with a vote FRANK Hold onto something it's about to get REEL.  What I mean by that ...the Real Effective Exchange Rate.

*** Kaperoni  Tweet by Kurdistan PM Masrour Barzani - 'I strongly welcome the EU's decision to remove Iraq from  its list of countries at high risk of money laundering.  Now with increased cooperation and investment from the EU, banking sector reform and support will become easier to deliver for our people.'

*** Mnt Goat   ...we read in articles that it is time to adjust the exchange rate to enhance the value of the national currency (the Iraqi dinar) against the dollar. Iraq citizens say that they demand the return of the exchange rate of the dinar to its “normal” state. What is its normal rate?...I believe the CBI is pushing for the “glory” days of the dinar and this is their objective. This means reinstating it back on FOREX with a rate well over $3. We all need to remember that the true value of the dinar is NOT reflected in its current exchange rate even at 1120. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Mnt Goat  ...We are waiting for the CBI, IMF, World Bank and BIS to finally release the real rate of the dinar [that] will fairly and truly measure up the REAL VALUE already present in the economy, the oil and other resources of Iraq.  Iraq will never accomplish its goals as stated in the White Paper without the reinstatement of the dinar and globally trading it. The White Paper itself even tells us this is their objective to accomplish...  [post 2 of 2]

*** Sandy Ingram  The white papers gives us the exact time frame...The white papers address the necessities needed for a financially healthy Iraq.  The white papers have a 3 to 5 year span from the date it was published 2020.  Thus 2022 may not be the year to expect much movement in the currency rate except to return to the previous rate of December 2021...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

I don't think that Iraq can and will wait 3 to 5 years to increase their rate.  I think they are very close.   Get everyone seated, get the HCL in place, and bingo we are there.  Iraq is pushing hard right now to get everything in order.  Heck they paid off Kuwait early, although I think they could have done it sooner than that, but they did it and now can focus on other things.  Hang in there...good things are coming ... soon!   :crossedfingers:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

21 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I don't think that Iraq can and will wait 3 to 5 years to increase their rate.  I think they are very close.   Get everyone seated, get the HCL in place, and bingo we are there.  Iraq is pushing hard right now to get everything in order.  Heck they paid off Kuwait early, although I think they could have done it sooner than that, but they did it and now can focus on other things.  Hang in there...good things are coming ... soon!   :crossedfingers:

Hey NWGUY, That is just Guru talk to "Cover Their Ass" when they move the goal line. It is what they do and have been doing for years. 

Just remember that you are reading this in the BS section. And to quote a phrase that hasn't been said here in a while...... Take this with a "grain of salt"...... (whatever that means .     lol )

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2