Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Witness to Lincoln Murder on TV

divemaster5734

The things you discover when surfing the Web can surprise you.

Like this video.

A five year old kid that was at Ford's Theater watched the whole thing go down, and was on a game show in 1950.

History is not as far back as we may sometimes think..DM

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• divemaster5734 changed the title to Witness to Lincoln Murder on TV

Thank you divemaster5734 for bringing this. I must say one of the many joys of working in Radiology as a Radiographer for the past 37+ years was taking care of our senior citizens and meeting our warriors from Desert storm to Vietnam to even WW11. Heard many stories from there history, even had the honor of meeting and shaking the hand of an old warrior that was a witness to the pearl harbor attack and fought in that war. History, good or bad, needs to be remembered. 

:flagsmiley: 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, wildeman said:

Thank you divemaster5734 for bringing this. I must say one of the many joys of working in Radiology as a Radiographer for the past 37+ years was taking care of our senior citizens and meeting our warriors from Desert storm to Vietnam to even WW11. Heard many stories from there history, even had the honor of meeting and shaking the hand of an old warrior that was a witness to the pearl harbor attack and fought in that war. History, good or bad, needs to be remembered. 

:flagsmiley: 

The VA is my primary care giver.

Going to appointments gave me a huge sense of gratitude, and sorrow, to see youngsters learning to walk with a new prosthetic, praying for the guys with the 1000 yard stare, and witnessing the individual forever burdens that so many youngsters will bear for the rest of their lives, all just to fight a bankers war started through a politicians ego.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Thank you for your service divemaster5734. My Father was an AF Veteran, 24 yrs. I am familiar with the VA. There Hospital was attached to the one I worked at from '82-'87.  I am humbled for there sacrifices and saddened at the same time that it was at the hands of these so called politicians. bama, clinton and now biden, to name a few bloodied there hands with our soldiers and thought nothing of it. Damn shame. Sorry went off topic there. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2