Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The World Seer Series (Part 1) - Dutch Sheets - GiveHIM15 * 1/10/2022 - Prophetic Dream

ronscarpa

January 10, 2022

The World Seer Series (Part 1)

Thanks so much for all of your prayers, and for flexing with the Give Him15 schedule. I apologize for making you listen to the likes of Chuck Pierce, Tim Sheets and the others who filled in for me. It’s hard to find good help these days. All kidding aside, thanks to all of them for jumping in and doing such a great job with the 15’s.

And thanks to you for being part of the prayer army Holy Spirit is raising up in this hour. I was just informed by my staff that when totaling all of our platforms, GH15 had 35 million views in 2021. I am humbled and blessed beyond words. There are a number of other wonderful ministries doing a great job of mobilizing prayer. We love and honor them all. Together, we are accomplishing the purposes of God in the earth. And never has there been a more critical time for this. The powers of darkness are being pushed back and the harvest of the ages is being birthed.

This is the year we break through completely into the fulness of time Holy Spirit has created. 2022 will be significant beyond words. And as I stated last Monday (1/3/2022), the first quarter is critical. By the grace and anointing of Holy Spirit, we will not falter or fail. We have become the Ekklesia the gates of hell cannot overcome.

Today and throughout the week, I’ll be unpacking a dream given to my friend, Greg Hood. It is FILLED with revelation, and is very encouraging, challenging and important. I intend to go a little deeper than usual in interpreting this dream, explaining and teaching the points of meaning and application. I’m doing so because I want these posts to not only mention prayer needs but to also serve as teaching and equipping tools. Here is the first part of the dream:

“On January 2, 2022, I dreamed that the team of intercessors who worked with Dutch during the 2020 elections, along with several other leaders, were part of a baseball team. We were playing a game on our home field, named Royal Stadium, located in Washington, D.C. All the seats in the stadium were filled with people, mostly Americans. A smaller portion of the people were from somewhere I had never heard of. We were playing in The World Seers Series.

“Dutch and I coached our team. This was the final game in the series and we were ahead. It was our turn to bat. Dutch, the Head Coach, wrote out a new batting order and hung it in our dugout for the team to see. The atmosphere in the dugout changed somewhat, with some players thinking the old batting order was better than the order Dutch had rewritten.

“We had home-field advantage. It was the bottom of the 8th inning and we were winning. The scoreboard displayed the score of 20 for the opposing team and 22 for our team. I could see clearly on the scoreboard our team name - Kingdom Ekklesia. I could not make out the name of the opposing team; theirs was very blurry.

“The mood shifted in our dugout as our team made an effort to encourage one another. We knew we were in the last innings of this final game and the game was tight. We took nothing for granted now, focussing intensely. We were the underdog, it seemed, and there was great urgency to win this game for the nation…”

My Interpretation

I feel that even the date this dream was received, January 2, 2022, is significant. I believe it points to Isaiah 22:22: “Then I will put the key of the house of David on his shoulder; When he opens, no one will shut, When he shuts, no one will open” (NASB). God has used this verse more than any other in my life for 25 years. It is a prophetic reference to Christ’s authority, spoken about Him again in Revelation 3:7. He has now delegated this governmental authority to open and close, bind and loose, to the church (Matthew 16:18-19). This dream is about the church’s authority!

Our team’s name, Kingdom Ekklesia, playing in Royal Stadium, obviously confirms this. Ekklesia, the Greek word for “church,” referred to governing bodies - not congregations - in Christ’s day (I taught on the Ekklesia in a previous post dated 4/13/21. You can read it here.) “Royal” speaks of kingly authority. These 2 names clearly point to the praying church exercising its governmental, kingly authority. The city, Washington D.C., and the American’s watching the game indicates the contest/battle is over the U.S. government and the destiny of America. And finally, the name of the event is The World Seer Series, indicating that the battle will be won, at least in part, by those who correctly discern the times and seize the opportunity. The prophetic anointing - discerning and hearing the strategies of Holy Spirit - will be required to win this battle. I’ll say more about this momentarily.

A new batting “order” was posted, representing a new strategy. I have referenced the Melchizedek “order” of priesthood, established by Christ, in a previous post from April 14, 2021 (click here to read), so I won’t take much time today doing so. The key point for this dream is that this order is a “royal priesthood” (1 Peter 2:9), which includes both priestly and kingly intercession. Priestly prayer involves petitions offered upward to heaven, representing the needs of humans to God; kingly prayer releases the authority of Christ downward to earth from our spiritual position with Christ, seated at the Father’s right hand. This “royal” intercession is accomplished through decreeing the scriptures (Ephesians 6:17), binding and loosing the works of darkness (Matthew 16:18-19), and prophetic declarations (Job 22:28). In the dream, remember that we were the home team and our stadium was Royal Stadium.

God is telling us that to win this battle for control of America, we must move in this new order, exercising our kingly authority as Christ’s Ekklesia. And we must listen very carefully to Holy Spirit - again, it is the World “Seer” Series. And though America was the setting of the series, it was about the “world.” Indeed, the battle we are now engaged in is regarding worldwide harvest.

Team Kingdom Ekklesia was led by Greg Hood and me. Obviously, this does not suggest that we are the dominant leaders in the church or in our movement. In the dream, we simply represent the apostolic and prophetic gifts and anointings of Christ in the church (Ephesians 4:11-12). For those not familiar with these giftings, don’t think of them as titles and positions. Just as with evangelism, pastoral care and teaching, they are anointings and functions of Christ, given to the church in order to adequately represent Him. Think of the apostolic gift as a governing and overseeing anointing, and the prophetic gift as a seeing, discerning, and hearing anointing.

In the dream, the leadership provided by the apostolic and prophetic anointings is indicating that these two gifts of Christ to the church, which have been restored to the body of Christ over the last 3-4 decades, will now take on their appropriate role of leadership in the church, along with evangelists, pastors and teachers. This in no way diminishes the role of the other 3; it simply adds the function of apostles and prophets, enabling the church to fully reveal and represent Christ in the earth.

Obviously, I could have skipped over this part of the dream for the sake of eliminating controversy, and we could still have prayed regarding the dream’s message. However, I have included it as a teaching point to help us understand the need for all of Christ’s gifts if we are to win this spiritual war.

Finally, the score was 20 to 22; I believe this represents the new year, 2022. We have entered the year that will decide who wins the war over our generations’ outpouring and harvest. God will ultimately win the battle, of course. But just as with Israel and their exodus from Egypt, we too can miss the opportunity to possess our promised inheritance. God would then have to raise up another generation to accomplish His purposes, just as He did in Israel. Notice that in the dream it was the 8th inning and there was a “great urgency” on us. We had become very focused at this point in the game. It was up to us, the Ekklesia, “to win this game for the nation.” No other entity or group can do this - the church MUST arise.

What an important word for us. We must hear and respond well to this admonition. There should be a sense of urgency on us, the praying church at this time. This is our moment in history! We must seize the day! And I believe we will. We WILL rise up in this hour and possess the land. We WILL accomplish all that God intends for us to do. We WILL win this spiritual battle.

In tomorrow’s post and throughout the week, we will look at the further insights Holy Spirit gives us in this dream.

Pray with me:

Father, as Walter Wink once said, “History belongs to the intercessors.” We thank You for bringing us to this pivotal point in history. We are honored to partner with You and Your incredible plan of redemption here on earth. Now, may the praying church clearly understand the truth of this statement - history does indeed belong to us. Only we, through Christ’s name and authority, have the ability to push back the powers of darkness on earth.

Awaken the church to the strategic importance of this year. May a divine urgency come upon us. Reveal to Your leaders and intercessors that we are indeed in the 8th inning and victory will soon be ours if we persevere.

Give revelation also of the new order, that we are not only priests, but royal priests. May the church function in this kingly order, representing You as Your Ekklesia. Bring apostles and prophets into the fullness of their assignment so that we can represent Christ fully on the earth. We ask all of this in Christ’s name. Amen.

Our decree:

We decree that the new batting order will fully manifest and Christ’s Ekklesia will become all He intends us to be.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1