Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinions - 9:30 AM CST - 1/09/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

Dinar News Update  The Former Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Sinan Al Shabibi has died.  He was governor from 2003 to 2012.  Many feel he had been instrumental in the process to revalue the dinar.  In 2012 it was believed he was moments away from revaluing the dinar when PM at the time Maliki derailed those plans and threatened his arrest if he stepped foot in Iraq again.  Ole time dinar investors will always remember his public meeting in Washington where he candidly answered audience questions about the possible revaluation of the dinar.  He will be remembered.  The latest guru posts will continue below...

** Clare  Article:  "The death of the former central bank governor Quote:  "The former governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Sinan Muhammad Al-Shabibi, died, on Saturday, in the Swiss city of Geneva."

** Frank26   At any moment, I mean at any moment *snap*, I mean *snap* you can wake up and find the new exchange rate on the CBI website...

** Kaperoni  The next 24 to 48 hours is critical as parliament will meet to confirm the results [Of the election]. Then we will have to see how fast they can put the next government together without interference.

** Walkingstick and Frank26  The CBI is going to rent...electronic boards from the government of Iraq...they will plaster these new small category notes all over the place.  These new small category note pictures will be the new graffiti in Iraq.  It'll be on every wall that you can think of...the sighting of the new small category notes is getting closer to the eyes of the Iraqi citizens because IMO the new small category notes are now in the hands of all the private bank tellers...

:tiphat:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 13

Well, I guess that this might be the beginning of the main topic for the Gurus to spew about for the next few months or maybe years....... I wonder how many posts like ihis one we will see down the road from Frank26 & Company ? But, we are  CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE   (IMO....lol)

** Frank26   At any moment, I mean at any moment *snap*, I mean *snap* you can wake up and find the new exchange rate on the CBI website...

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, yendor said:

Well, I guess that this might be the beginning of the main topic for the Gurus to spew about for the next few months or maybe years....... I wonder how many posts like ihis one we will see down the road from Frank26 & Company ? But, we are  CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE   (IMO....lol)

I wonder what Crackle & Pop have to say about this b.s.!

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Dinar News Update  The Former Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Sinan Al Shabibi has died.  He was governor from 2003 to 2012.  Many feel he had been instrumental in the process to revalue the dinar.  In 2012 it was believed he was moments away from revaluing the dinar when PM at the time Maliki derailed those plans and threatened his arrest if he stepped foot in Iraq again.  Ole time dinar investors will always remember his public meeting in Washington where he candidly answered audience questions about the possible revaluation of the dinar.  He will be remembered.  The latest guru posts will continue below...

the question is who is going to replace Shabibi to continue the process revalueing the dinar?