Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Priority One.

Luigi1

Fleming:   The New Destiny of Iraq

According to a senior official in the Central Bank of Iraq, in a short 2 days, Sunday, January 9, 2022, Iraq will make several historic announcements.

The first & most important being, that Iraq is now an approved member of both the Arab Investment Bank, (AIB) & the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, (AIIB) & ready, willing & able to flourish.

These two major players are facilitating Iraq's city, state, public & private investments to quickly bring about the Resurrection & Reconstruction of Iraq.

Now finally, with the full and complete exit of US troops, along with the US Treasury/the IMF/BIS/UN influence, oversight & control, Iraq is free to revalue its currency however this sovereign nation decrees.

.TNT:

Shybaby: Restoring the exchange rate of the dollar to its former state would be a priority for the next government.  

Information / baghdad...Hussein Hashim Al-aAmeri, a winning mp for the rights movement, said Tuesday that the movement was keen to legislate all laws that respect the rights of the poor, noting that restoring the exchange rate of the dollar to its former state would be a priority for the next government.

"The rights movement will pay great attention to the segment of the poor who have been affected by the appreciation of the dollar," Al-Ameri said in a statement.

Mnt Goat:   

A government advisor announced that the budget of two thousand & twenty-two will be submitted to the new House of Representatives after its meeting.  I do not think they are going to play around with this budget this time & takes months to pass.  Since this is the first bill on their agenda we can see this is a priority.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...looking good...

Fleming:   The New Destiny of Iraq.

According to a senior official in the Central Bank of Iraq, in a short 2 days, Sunday, January 9, 2022, Iraq will make several historic announcements.

The first and most important being, that Iraq is now an approved member of both the Arab Investment Bank, (AIB) and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, (AIIB) and ready, willing and able to flourish.

These two major players are facilitating Iraq’s city, state, public and private investments to quickly bring about the Resurrection and Reconstruction of Iraq.

Now finally, with the full and complete exit of US troops, along with the US Treasury/the IMF/BIS/UN influence, oversight and control, Iraq is free to revalue its currency however this sovereign nation decrees.

Decisions that have been made include:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

They are really right on the brink of making something happen.   If they just came out at a comparable rate to their other neighbors, everyone will be happy!   :twothumbs:

There were several news articles out a few weeks back stating Iraq submitted the request to be removed from Chapter VII.   The UN Security Council would take up the request in mid Feb.  That doesn't mean the RV/RI can't happen before that date.  The UN vote would just be an official formality as it has already been done.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, shixjr said:

Hey Jeepguy,

Are you going to bail on us when this thing hits?  You aren't gonna stick around DV and continue the fun? 😂😂

I graduated from Rowan County high school in Morehead.  It's about 30 miles east of Lexington.

😃 your right,  better hang out with everyone else after that!

I can hear the room now " hello ?! Hello , anybody here ?" 😉

I'm in Louisville region right now

• Haha 6

18 hours ago, jeepguy said:

😃 your right,  better hang out with everyone else after that!

I can hear the room now " hello ?! Hello , anybody here ?" 😉

I'm in Louisville region right now

I think I have gotten the equivalent of a master's degree on this site since I joined oh so many years ago.  I wasn't sure where Iraq was on a map, I certainly didn't know anything about how their politics worked and I had never heard of crypto.  I live in a military town (Marine Corps) and I run into Marines quite a bit who served in Iraq.  I can converse with them about things happening over there.  My son-in-law was a crew chief on the Osprey, the tilt rotor plane that takes off like a helicopter and flies like an airplane.  He brought us one of the flags they flew over Camp Bastion.  We have it displayed in a shadow box in our office.

I used to go over to Fern Valley Road in Louisville, but that was in the early 80's.  It's probably changed since then. 😃

• Upvote 6