Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:11 PM CST - 1/07/2022

ronscarpa

15 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

The 2020 election was a huge military sting operation.

Please explain…I spent 30 years in the Army. Exactly how does the military (any branch) do “anything” without civilian authority??? Joint Chiefs report to the appointed Secretaries, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs reports to the Secretary of Defense…so explain to me how our military has gone rouge, circumventing authority and conducting this so called sting operation?? 

So…exactly how long before this so called operation is unveiled??? 

Sorry…this doesn’t pass the smell test!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Please explain…I spent 30 years in the Army. Exactly how does the military (any branch) do “anything” without civilian authority??? Joint Chiefs report to the appointed Secretaries, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs reports to the Secretary of Defense…so explain to me how our military has gone rouge, circumventing authority and conducting this so called sting operation?? 

I don't have the answers to these questions. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

If I had to guess... and considering most branches of our military have been infiltrated by the deepstate, I would imagine this was done behind the scenes with ex-military and current branches who are trusted. This is global not just here in US.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

If I had to guess... and considering most branches of our military have been infiltrated by the deepstate, I would imagine this was done behind the scenes with ex-military and current branches who are trusted. This is global not just here in 

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I don't have the answers to these questions. 

If you can’t answer…then this is theory vs fact!

I find it an extremely hard pill to swallow,  that an organization I spent a majority of my adult life in, is somehow completely obliterating the Chain of Command! I still work for the Department of Defense (as a civilian) and have NEVER heard ANYTHING like what you claiming…nothing!! Minus solid proof…I’m sorry…no sell! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

If you can’t answer…then this is theory vs fact!

I find it an extremely hard pill to swallow,  that an organization I spent a majority of my adult life in, is somehow completely obliterating the Chain of Command! I still work for the Department of Defense (as a civilian) and have NEVER heard ANYTHING like what you claiming…nothing!! Minus solid proof…I’m sorry…no sell! 

It is my theory based off of my research. I'm not trying to sell anybody anything and I appreciate your questions. I haven't run across the answers to your questions in my research. 

I would like to ask you a question. Do you believe Joe Biden (that we see on t.v) is

1. The real Joe Biden

2. Is really spending time in DC at the white house?

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

It is my theory based off of my research. I'm not trying to sell anybody anything and I appreciate your questions. I haven't run across the answers to your questions in my research. 

I would like to ask you a question. Do you believe Joe Biden (that we see on t.v) is

1. The real Joe Biden

2. Is really spending time in DC at the white house?

Not happening…not going to engage you on your Joe Biden theory!

FYI…I voted for Trump (X2) and as much as it pains me to state this…Biden is the President!! 

I asked you to provide proof that “my” Army was somehow involved with this so called sting operation. You can’t…so we’re done!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Not happening…not going to engage you on your Joe Biden theory!

FYI…I voted for Trump (X2) and as much as it pains me to state this…Biden is the President!! 

I asked you to provide proof that “my” Army was somehow involved with this so called sting operation. You can’t…so we’re done!!

Fair enough, I didn't believe it either for the first 6 Mos to a year. Take your time👍

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/10/2022 at 4:32 PM, CSM (R) Thack said:
On 1/10/2022 at 12:37 PM, CSM (R) Thack said:

Sounds like the DOD is about to get in trouble for "medical cover-up" by tampering with soldiers medical records regarding the vax.. 😳

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2022 at 12:37 PM, CSM (R) Thack said:

The DOD is involved in the biolabs Russia just took control of in Ukraine...

I bet the military didnt have civilian authority to do this.. 

Still think the military can't do things without civilian authority?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

The DOD is involved in the biolabs Russia just took control of in Ukraine...

I bet the military didnt have civilian authority to do this.. 

Still think the military can't do things without civilian authority?

Uhhhh yeah…I do!!

What’s up…I don’t agree with you…isn’t that enough…or are you trying to start sh-t??

9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'm treating you with the same respect you gave me. 

The military hides things from all of us, all the time. They could easily pull off the Q movement..✌️

Fair enough…after 30 years in the US Army I have a tendency to take an immediate attack/defense posture!! So for that I apologize!! I stand by my original response to you that our military falls under direct civilian oversight. Chief of Staff of the Army reports to the Secretary of the Army (a civilian) and to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs! The Chairman of the Joint Chief’s reports to the Secretary of Defense (a civilian) who reports directly to VPOTUS and POTUS (who is a civilian and the Commander in Chief - Commander of all US military/Chief Executive). Flag officers (1-4 star Generals) make command decisions daily!! However those decisions are backed briefed to their chain of command!! So…if the military has their hand is some shady sh-t, then ask yourself, who is the “Top Brass”, who is the Secretary they report to, and who was the VPOTUS or POTUS at the time! Plausible deniability does not work! There was an information and decision brief given…and…authority/approval for that course of action was given!!

Again, I apologize for the previous (rather harsh) response!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Fair enough…after 30 years in the US Army I have a tendency to take an immediate attack/defense posture!! So for that I apologize!! I stand by my original response to you that our military falls under direct civilian oversight. Chief of Staff of the Army reports to the Secretary of the Army (a civilian) and to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs! The Chairman of the Joint Chief’s reports to the Secretary of Defense (a civilian) who reports directly to VPOTUS and POTUS (who is a civilian and the Commander in Chief - Commander of all US military/Chief Executive). Flag officers (1-4 star Generals) make command decisions daily!! However those decisions are backed briefed to their chain of command!! So…if the military has their hand is some shady sh-t, then ask yourself, who is the “Top Brass”, who is the Secretary they report to, and who was the VPOTUS or POTUS at the time! Plausible deniability does not work! There was an information and decision brief given…and…authority/approval for that course of action was given!!

Again, I apologize for the previous (rather harsh) response!!!👍🇺🇸

I appreciate and respect your response, so thank you. I believe we have been deceived by our govt for years and I believe (after 4 years of studying) the Q movement is legit. If the "good" side of our govt needed to hide from the "bad" side to take them down, it would be necessary to keep it on a need to know basis..

I appreciate your service in the miltary, thank you!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Praying Medic (a Q follower) explained this in an interview with Elijahstreams last week.  You can find it on Rumble and Facebook.  Very believable.  BTW, have you noticed Dan Scavino and Kash Patel using #Q?

I used to follow Praying Medic regularly but have drifted away for some unknown reason.. I like him alot. I have seen scavino and Patel recently and they have definitely joined the movement along with others!  I'm so excited because the outcome is beautiful. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2