Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:11 PM CST - 1/07/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  Points to remember:  Price of the currency depends on supply and demand, speculation (that's us,  People out there investing/speculating that it might go up or down...), the political and economic conditions of the issuing country...I'm just helping out you newbies... 'What does this have to do with the currency?'  This is what it has to do with it.  It's just not a matter of, 'Oh, it's there.  That's the price.' No.  There are other factors in there..[Post 1 of 2].

*** Pimpy  The future prospects of the issuing country affect the price of the currency...we know the political part started to become more stable...economic conditions, we seen that Iraq is starting to build up its private sector, trying to get away from oil.  That is helping their GDP.  There was good growth in 2021.  They're expecting even better growth in 2022.  That's why we pay attention to what's going on in politics and what's going on around the country...that's why we pay attention to the news..[Post 2 of 2].

*** Frank26 - 1. IMO the Central Bank of Iraq has completed its distribution of the new small category notes to all of its banks... 2. IMO the training of those in the banks have begun to train with the new small category notes that means all the banks have completed the training by now or it means the training is soon to end. 3. The cause and effect of 1 and 2 IMO means that the notes are now physically in the hands of the tellers to give to the citizens of Iraq...do you understand how close you are? 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Don't any Iraqis have a cell phone with a camera?  Don't Iraqis have internet access?  Can anyone in Iraq take a picture of the new lower demoms & post it on the i-net?  Just curious.   Everybody says the new lower denoms have been out but nobody can produce one single shred of evidence.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

We are in one of the windows I believe right now.   Next window I believe will be when the budget is approved.  Forever, we have heard that the budget would have the new rate, but with everything going on, like Kuwait being finished up, banking upgraded, stability, security, and a pretty stable government (for Iraq), things look pretty good.  This could be the year!

:crossedfingers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26 - 1. IMO the Central Bank of Iraq has completed its distribution of the new small category notes to all of its banks... 2. IMO the training of those in the banks have begun to train with the new small category notes that means all the banks have completed the training by now or it means the training is soon to end. 

What's to train? Explain how the lower denoms are now the standard currency. If they work in banking they should know how to count, add, subtract. Doesn't matter how many zero's they have. Train them in what has happened. If they are smart enough to work in a bank, they should be smart enough to learn the new currency value.  And to learn how the new value will be the new standard.  Should be a one day training session.  🙄 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

What's to train? Explain how the lower denoms are now the standard currency. If they work in banking they should know how to count, add, subtract. Doesn't matter how many zero's they have. Train them in what has happened. If they are smart enough to work in a bank, they should be smart enough to learn the new currency value.  And to learn how the new value will be the new standard.  Should be a one day training session.  🙄 

Yes but the new smaller notes maybe different sizes and possibly different colors and have different security features along with a different value so that maybe a weeks worth of training I bet …lol

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Agreed. That's what i had in mind, too Luigi1.

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Don't any Iraqis have a cell phone with a camera?  Don't Iraqis have internet access?  Can anyone in Iraq take a picture of the new lower demoms & post it on the i-net?  Just curious.   Everybody says the new lower denoms have been out but nobody can produce one single shred of evidence.

The thing that bothers me is that Frank is the one who is always saying the lower denominations are out but always uses IMO. Opinion is worthless without proof. As many times as he has said it you would think he would back up his opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

IMO, opinions are like A holes everybody’s got one! Sorry I could not pass up the opportunity for an opinion! January is trucking right on by, hopefully we will see some type movement by next weekend! I don’t put much stock in the government being seated or not. I think we are on settled law that it’s strictly up to the BOI to make the decision to increase the value of the currency! They sure didn’t need the GOI when they devalued the currency last year! Just my humble opinion!!! 🤠

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

On 1/8/2022 at 11:04 AM, Artitech said:

IMO, opinions are like A holes everybody’s got one! Sorry I could not pass up the opportunity for an opinion! January is trucking right on by, hopefully we will see some type movement by next weekend! I don’t put much stock in the government being seated or not. I think we are on settled law that it’s strictly up to the BOI to make the decision to increase the value of the currency! They sure didn’t need the GOI when they devalued the currency last year! Just my humble opinion!!! 🤠

Yeah I don't understand this over emphasis on a seated GOI. They pretty much have paid off either all or the majority of their debt. Other countries don't even mind giving them a loan again. It seems that finally the CBI can make a move unless there's something I'm missing.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

that's a good question. may be Yota can give us to post the articles about the picture of lower denoms.

There will be articles galore once that event actually happens. 
Remember your in the BS section of DV where you can post all the BS from the gurus you want BUT don’t believe any of it….

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

IMO we are waiting on several markets to crumble, trumps return before our GCR takes place. Could be 1st qtr?

Trump is not coming back as President unless he runs in ‘24 and wins. I dislike Biden’s policies as much as the next guy, but you guys that believe this crap are delusional. 🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Fairways&Greens said:

Trump is not coming back as President unless he runs in ‘24 and wins. I dislike Biden’s policies as much as the next guy, but you guys that believe this crap are delusional. 🤪

The 2020 election was a huge military sting operation. Trump won by a landslide. It is against our constitution for our military to not put the proper election winner in position. Our military had 4 years to plan for the cheating after Hillarious did in 2016. Enjoy the show!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1