Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Noontime Opinions - 12:20 PM CST - 1/06/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  The election is done, over with, finalized.  We have the first session coming up.  We have talk about the rate change happening.  No numbers are being thrown around.  My thought is they'll at least restore it back to where it was before...from  1450 dinars back to 1190 dinars.  I know for a lot of people they're like, 'oh that sucks.  That's not what I wanted.'  As long as it's going in the right direction be happy.  As long as they continue down the path follow the white reform papers it seems to me that these increases are going to happen frequently and at a much bigger chunk than that little  jump right there...

*** Frank26  [ Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV Report ] FIREFLY:  There is a rumor that the exchange rate will go down from 1460 to between 800 to 1000.  That's the rumor that's going around between bankers.  We are not sure.  We just heard this.  He said it would be a process... FRANK: ...This is a rumor.  He's right. IMO...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 2

FIREFLY:  There is a "rumor" that the exchange rate will go down from 1460 to between 800 to 1000.

That would be a good start: So, if it were 800 to 1 -1 million IQD would be worth US$1,250; and at 1000 to 1 - 1 million IQD would be worth US$ 1,000 ... about where we started. Then we'd have to pay exchange fees. Not so good ... however if it then floats upwards as is expected, we would be in PLUS territory. I'm not saying this will happen, but I'm just showing you what the values would be. Blessings - RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

however if it then floats upwards as is expected, we would be in PLUS territory. I'm not saying this will happen, but I'm just showing you what the values would be. Blessings - RON

If the dinar goes international, I imagine it would naturally rise in value even without an official rate change by the CBI. However, I’m really hoping for a jump start by the CBI …

:crossedfingers:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, utah rock said:

Iraq has done a great job getting rid of speculators to this point. Anyone who is still in this has some real staying power and congratulations to us all. It might be foolishness', or intelligence or a combination of both to still be in this, to be seen. This process has taken a toll on emotions and acceptance. That being said it has also taught patients, a lot of patients and acceptance, thank you. 

When I read peoples options about how this will unfold I always consider speculators and how even a semi slow rollout is unrealistic, in my opinion. It only makes sense, to me, for Iraq to raise the price dramatically at the onset, yet lower than intended goal to get rid of speculators, like $0.86. 

Just a thought and thank you for reading it.

May the universe bless us all with a $3.22 RV/RI, it defiantly feels like we are getting close to finding out, fool or genius. 

This patient is running out of patience  !  (lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, yendor said:

No...... I had public education as well, but that was back when educators TAUGHT instead of INDOCTRINATED ! 

Just trying to keep it light, and of course you’re not wrong, that’s the problem though, no one is wrong. One believes what they believe and that’s their truth. 
You create the very thing you hate. The other side of the coin and it’s no better than your side I would imagine, but I don’t care. That’s for and how ever else wants to wast their time. I wish ya peace ✌️ and an RV!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, utah rock said:

Just trying to keep it light, and of course you’re not wrong, that’s the problem though, no one is wrong. One believes what they believe and that’s their truth. 
You create the very thing you hate. The other side of the coin and it’s no better than your side I would imagine, but I don’t care. That’s for and how ever else wants to wast their time. I wish ya peace ✌️ and an RV!

English IS a very difficult and confusing language. And I will take your piece of the peace you wish for me and the RV would be a great part of peace.... lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1