Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sign's

divemaster5734

This series by the Gateway Pundit is one of the most thorough and inclusive investigations into the "insurrection" on 1/06/2021 I have yet to see.

I believe there are four parts, with only three that have been released to date.

It exposes the financial and political agendas of key individuals, as well as to obvious cover-up by publicly funded government agencies who are in a direct breech of their sworn oath of office, many of them are on video lying while oath while testifying to congress.

Congress is refusing to release thousands of hours of video recorded by various security cameras around the capitol, claiming it would compromise national security.

That is absurd, as the floor plans of every building on the DC campus are not only public domain, there are framed maps hanging on the walls in multiple places informing visitors where they are,

I personally do not have the technical knowledge to post these videos here, so I'm just going to post the links.

If anyone does know how to bring the videos here, please do post.

The following links will give you a LOT of information that has been suppressed concerning the Jan 6 protest that was intentionally escalated to a riot by undercover federal agents working with Antifa instigators and other traitors to America. 

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3: We Caught Them

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 1/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, wildeman said:

I think at some point it is important to show the relation to the vaxxed and unvaxxed so to speak, to make a point and not to bash. It does make for useful information to me. I don't see any of this being discussed anywhere on news stations, the side effects that is. Educational for me. I feel and hear God telling me not to get it. Thankful my Wife shares that belief. The Hospital I work at is starting to see more vaxxed covid cases on the rise, including employees who took the jab. Sad. I do not know how much longer I have before they try and force me. I'm staying with the Lord. Thanks for bringing this and to the others thank you for your information and opinions as well. 

Aside from my natural mistrust of government,(it's #1 priority is to itself), I had the questionable honor of being one of the covid cases before it was acknowledged as even being a thing.

My company was in a contract to build a large commercial building and the developers were Chinese nationals.

There were two, and they took turns flying to China, Canada, and the US.

I came down with it mid November 2019.

I remember having to make myself eat, because I couldn't taste anything, which only enhanced the tenancy to not eat anything at all. 

I am chagrined to realize I was also most likely one of the original "super-spreaders", as I treated as any other severe cold.

Thank God for Airborne.

I've been notified several times that I was exposed to covid since then through planning and progress meetings, have done multiple home PCR tests and been forced to undergo hospital covid testing multiple times to visit my Dad, and tested negative every time.

I know I developed a natural immunity as a result of recovering from it, and then was able to observe the hysteria from a third person point of view.

The mask policy enabled mini-tyrants everywhere to let their Nazi out and openly vent their inner rage with impunity on other innocent humans.

I had several lively interactions with mask-Nazis of every demographic, had women try to assault me, got into nose to nose screaming matches, and even had a couple store clerks call the police on me.

The harder they tried to make me conform to the hysteria only made me that much more resolved.

On the good side, it really cured my fear of public speaking.

If you notice, those that are still waging a lock-down and mask war will refuse to debate anything.

They are the very Fascist Nazis they accuse critical thinkers of.

But to be honest, none of that was what made me refuse the jab.

It was the absurdity of the claim, that a treatment was being called a vaccine, that the drug makers even said it would not prevent contacting or transmitting it, so the CDC rewrote the definition of vaccine so it could loosely include the jab.

Along with YHWH in our actual DNA.

I think it may easily be the Spirit within us that gave witness to reject the poison.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

My Dad was being transferred to an assisted living facility after him and Mom became too much for a sibling to provide part time care.

They forced both to get the jab.

My dad was gone in a matter of days, and my Mom became catatonic for weeks until pulling through with a diminished capacities.

Granted they were of advanced age, but until then they were both very cognizant, and conversational.

Because my Dad died within 2 weeks of the jab it's not listed as a covid related issue.

I doubt it was even listed on VAERS.

I oldest son opted to get the jab for the IT company he works for, and has become seriously ill multiple times since.

Just wanted to make my position absolutely clear...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

This Tuesday the Washington State Board of Health will have a Zoom meeting to consider enacting forced internment for residents that refuse the jab.

They already hired STRIKE FORCE guards and personnel to go door to door and remove individuals and families to be placed in a forced internment camp for up to 40 days.

I will submit to testing, I know I am immune. But I will not submit to the jab, at any cost.

camp-1.jpg

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

There's a cure for both.

Every day I open myself up to increase my knowledge, and thereby reduce my ignorance by just a little bit.

Perhaps that is part of what inspired me to identify with the constitutional republican party, not to be confused with the GOP, mainstream, or RINOS.

So this meme deserves a side note, RINO's are included as democrats.

democrat453-370x370.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

Hyperinflation freaks me out more than vaccines. I think Hyperinflation will start a war, or a war will break out to put the blame on inflation on another entity. I think more will die from the coming collapse than vaccines.

Either way something is upon us and it is epic. Look at Austrailia! Look at China. Look at Austria, Germany, Canada. And even in the states every state has a mandate that says the health czar can round you up if they so say.

That is actual tyranny. When an entity tells you to do something against your Will. Thats how you know were in for some crazy times. And the US Dollar is the last domino to fall since it is the world reserve currency, but its not long now. I think we have another two years to find our communities and continue food storage before the real shtf.

Silver to have a store of value.

Food because you won't have a shelf to get it off of.

I got to talk to a Venezuelen a while back and he said that most his family had to leave Venezuela when the bolivar hyperinflated. He said he was still there because he saw what was happening. He was able to move all his bolivar into USdollars at the time and he had bought bitcoin. He says people are given ration cards, but that people have to wait days in line for meager amounts and thats if you have your medical card with you. He said fuel lines you have to sleep in your car for 4 days.(and if you voted for the wrong party you have to pay more for gas!) Depending on where your at it could take a month. He said he drives a bicycle. I found him on a gold video site and asked him what he thinks about the us dollar, he said thats what he is worried about now and said he is considering gold and continue hedging with bitcoin.

I also asked him what the media was saying before the collapse, he said they never let on that anything was wrong, in fact they were saying not to worry that the checks were coming! Sound familiar. Over 80 percent of the hospitals are out of commission.

You have to have babies at home, if you have an  emergency situation then you have to bring your own supplies and hope a doctor can see you. Working in venezuela is pointless because their wages arent rising with hyperinflation. Your better off gardening.

I also asked him what made him start prepping, he said it was when they ran out of toilet paper, coffee and milk. Most people were saying it was transitory but he noticed cleaning stuff at the places like hardware stores didn't have things, he said that is what triggered him.

So if you can appreciate what happens during hyperinflation, then you can see better the tools you will need. Oh and kids are dying of starvation and dying from malaria and other nasty water diseases. The electric grid is intermitant which means no clean water.

Turkey is the 19th largest economy, and they are starting to experience hyperinflation, it is here guys, you still in a fortunate position to see the writing on the wall. And Lebanon is already in hyperinflation.

stock up on food clothes and meds.

and FEAR NOT.

This has always been just a transitory place. And that should provide you comfort. Not mans will but Gods Will.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

there will be famine and a large amount of human depopulation, they are preparing the technology now, so that those who remain will either sign up through their new dystopian or live like wild men in the mountains.

there is something out there titled reset 2030 buy wef and it actually talks about the people in cities and how they will live, and how there will be those on the outside living like wild animals basically...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/9/2022 at 1:47 PM, PeaceSign said:

Hyperinflation freaks me out more than vaccines. I think Hyperinflation will start a war, or a war will break out to put the blame on inflation on another entity. I think more will die from the coming collapse than vaccines.

Either way something is upon us and it is epic. Look at Austrailia! Look at China. Look at Austria, Germany, Canada. And even in the states every state has a mandate that says the health czar can round you up if they so say.

That is actual tyranny. When an entity tells you to do something against your Will. Thats how you know were in for some crazy times. And the US Dollar is the last domino to fall since it is the world reserve currency, but its not long now. I think we have another two years to find our communities and continue food storage before the real shtf.

Silver to have a store of value.

Food because you won't have a shelf to get it off of.

I got to talk to a Venezuelen a while back and he said that most his family had to leave Venezuela when the bolivar hyperinflated. He said he was still there because he saw what was happening. He was able to move all his bolivar into USdollars at the time and he had bought bitcoin. He says people are given ration cards, but that people have to wait days in line for meager amounts and thats if you have your medical card with you. He said fuel lines you have to sleep in your car for 4 days.(and if you voted for the wrong party you have to pay more for gas!) Depending on where your at it could take a month. He said he drives a bicycle. I found him on a gold video site and asked him what he thinks about the us dollar, he said thats what he is worried about now and said he is considering gold and continue hedging with bitcoin.

I also asked him what the media was saying before the collapse, he said they never let on that anything was wrong, in fact they were saying not to worry that the checks were coming! Sound familiar. Over 80 percent of the hospitals are out of commission.

You have to have babies at home, if you have an  emergency situation then you have to bring your own supplies and hope a doctor can see you. Working in venezuela is pointless because their wages arent rising with hyperinflation. Your better off gardening.

I also asked him what made him start prepping, he said it was when they ran out of toilet paper, coffee and milk. Most people were saying it was transitory but he noticed cleaning stuff at the places like hardware stores didn't have things, he said that is what triggered him.

So if you can appreciate what happens during hyperinflation, then you can see better the tools you will need. Oh and kids are dying of starvation and dying from malaria and other nasty water diseases. The electric grid is intermitant which means no clean water.

Turkey is the 19th largest economy, and they are starting to experience hyperinflation, it is here guys, you still in a fortunate position to see the writing on the wall. And Lebanon is already in hyperinflation.

stock up on food clothes and meds.

and FEAR NOT.

This has always been just a transitory place. And that should provide you comfort. Not mans will but Gods Will.

Part of your planning should be hand powered pumps and a supply of Reverse Osmoses Water Filters, along with a few 55 gallon water storage tanks.

Lots of dry goods and some MRE's for errands.

But understand, it will only prolong the inevitable.

The earth doesn't belong to us, we are only here to begin our eternal journey.

In the end, all humans pay the price for life, accepting that, and understanding our purpose in this life helps bring clarity to our conduct while still here, and acceptance for the consequences of not compromising our morality.

To me, the greatest blessing will be the opportunity leave here in honor.

DM

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Part of your planning should be hand powered pumps and a supply of Reverse Osmoses Water Filters, along with a few 55 gallon water storage tanks.

Lots of dry goods and some MRE's for errands.

But understand, it will only prolong the inevitable.

The earth doesn't belong to us, we are only here to begin our eternal journey.

In the end, all humans pay the price for life, accepting that, and understanding our purpose in this life helps bring clarity to our conduct while still here, and acceptance for the consequences of not compromising our morality.

To me, the greatest blessing will be the opportunity leave here in honor.

DM

i do have water storage, i also have a berkey (carbon filters). i have all kinds of dry foods, i did think about mre's but they are pricey which is why i bought bulk dried potatos, carrots, leeks, spinach. im not counting on meat. i still have to buy powdered butter (but that is expensive!). im holding out on that one. i have rice and beans. i found a place in oklahoma where you can buy their grain berries (last longer and better for you if not bleached), and if you drive there and pick it up yourself it is half off (https://4generationsorganic.com/), i figure in a few months ill hook up the trailer and pick it up.

iodine and petroleum jelly (you can mix them together and put a gauze over it for at least three days without removing the bandage)

i have lots of alcohol (isopropyl) i remember when the toilet paper was out, what most people didn't notice is that alcohol couldn't be found anywhere, i visited amazon and those small bottles of alcohol were already being price gouged, and you couldn't find them under 30 bucks! so when it leveled back out i made sure i had alcohol.

We must pray for the "enemy". I remember i saw a pic with biden allegedly shitting his pants and it gut punched me cuz i realized they are trying to get us to disrespect, and dislike old people. dividing the people on politics, religion, race and vaccines isn't enough they want "boomers, zoomers, doomers" to be another point of division.

We must pray for the enemy. We must not judge them, we must intercede on their behalf and have their hearts open to receive the one spirit.

When i head out of town there is a sign that says to pray for our enemies, and then last night i was listening to joel goldsmith who had an entire lecture on prayer and it was centered around praying for the enemy. and then i saw a youtube video that popped up saying, "pray for the enemy". so the message has been clear to me. my goal is to not judge any of the headllines as good or bad and to stay focused on prayer for everyone.

Im not in fear, but i am preparing for food shortages on an epic scale, just because to me it is obvious.

Prayer will be our greatest tool.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PeaceSign said:

We must pray for the enemy. We must not judge them, we must intercede on their behalf and have their hearts open to receive the one spirit.

Im not in fear, but i am preparing for food shortages on an epic scale, just because to me it is obvious.

Prayer will be our greatest tool.

Until we are once again a United Peoples, we will remain Divided.

I agree that prayer is one of the greatest tools, but then add prayer for direction, and openness to receive the message from the Holy Spirit, and then the courage to act is a more complete picture.

We need to communicate with God, but He doesn't and didn't make us to stand around with our heads buried in prayer while expecting Him to intercede.

He has empowered US to stand and fight.

It sound like you have listened well to Him, I too have stocked similarly, but I hope I never have to use it as planned.

The only way I can see that happening is to walk "among them", to stand up for what I believe, and to step back when the urge to use violence wells up in response to theirs.

I have to admit, I do still park blocks away, and have the bacalava and mace in a backpack for instant anonymity and deterrence when needed.

Everyone does, you can get cut off easily, and if your wearing conservative colors you may not survive the 4 blocks to your car.

But for me, I have to keep going out there, if anything to make sure they know there are more people who condemn the insanity than freeloaders using for personal gains.

I know there's 100 million people who would instantly defend their own homes against intruders, but what they need to understand is right now there ARE intruders being held back that may be a few miles from their homes for now, but they are dreaming of the day they can start to sack every home like they are doing in the cities.

If we wait until they feel empowered to leave the city centers it may be too late to stop the civil war that will destroy America.

Even that is only a temporary measure.

If we don't get more active influencing new laws, finding conservative leaders, and stopping the leftist educational system from poisoning our kids minds, we will be gone in a few short years.  JMHO...DM

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I'm on a Zoom meeting on another screen.

The meeting is at the Washington State Board of Health.

They are holding the public meeting to discuss among other things forced jabs to kids, along with public input to their covid policies.

WHile that may sound nice on the surface, what is a pathetic and disturbing reality is that out of the 10 million state residents, there are only 3,700 other concerned citizens logged in and ready to comment.

With such a dismal turnout how can the public dare to complain when the oppressive policies continue?

We should have crashed the server with requests to join the meeting.

Until We The People begin to disrupt corporate profits and shut down infrastructure due solely to the volumes of Humans participating in policy making procedures, our voices will not be heard.

If you don't get involved, who will?

If you don't make a stand then don't expect any meaningful changes.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

On 1/12/2022 at 9:44 AM, divemaster5734 said:

I'm on a Zoom meeting on another screen.

The meeting is at the Washington State Board of Health.

They are holding the public meeting to discuss among other things forced jabs to kids, along with public input to their covid policies.

WHile that may sound nice on the surface, what is a pathetic and disturbing reality is that out of the 10 million state residents, there are only 3,700 other concerned citizens logged in and ready to comment.

With such a dismal turnout how can the public dare to complain when the oppressive policies continue?

We should have crashed the server with requests to join the meeting.

Until We The People begin to disrupt corporate profits and shut down infrastructure due solely to the volumes of Humans participating in policy making procedures, our voices will not be heard.

If you don't get involved, who will?

If you don't make a stand then don't expect any meaningful changes.

Update:

The number of concerned Washington State Citizens that logged into the Zoom meeting rose to over 7,500.

They allowed two - one hour public comment sessions in which we were allowed one minute to voice our concerns.

While I was mot allowed to speak, even though I had signed up two days before the meeting, which means hundreds of people signed up before.

Out of all 120 comments, not one was in support of the new policies.

Not only that, the health board spent five hours denying articles of their agenda until one of the commentators who was a licensed doctor had the correct revision number and called them out, and a board member admitted that was also being considered.

Understand, the pdf covering the issues to the policy changes was over 200 pages of all government bureaucratic topic speak, my head started turning in circles after just a few pages.

The response was so overwhelming that while only one board member declared they were not going to vote for it, the general census is they will publish an official refusal to adopt after a brief "We hear you and understand there is a lot of public mistrust of public health agencies"  notice with the meeting notes.

Nothing official yet, they take weeks, but the level of activism left them no doubt we were calling them out on their bs, and they were shocked by the response.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2