Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sign's

divemaster5734

I'm starting this thread in response to a discussion in another topic where I learned something new,(to me), which led to an entirely new direction.

We are bombarded by misleading and distracting propaganda daily.

Lies about vaccines that are only therapeutics, pumped with hysteria and disinformation for the sole purpose of creating confusion and doubt.

As a Christian I have taken Mathew 7:7 to heart, and have spent countless hours researching, trying to to discern truth from fiction.

Most people realize we have entered a very critical era that will define our entire planet for decades to come.

This thread is intended to provide readers with a venue to post their observation of an example of the coming End of Days.

I'll start it with the "Mark of the Beast".

Could it be implemented via the emerging Covid Passport?

There's a tech company in Sweden with the RFID tech produced and ready, with several countries considering it, and a few US cities already implementing passports that require businesses to contact the police if anyone tries to enter without.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/new-microchip-implant-stores-your-covid-vaccine-passport/ar-AARZNG2

a Stockholm-based startup, unveiled a new way of carrying around a COVID vaccine passport – in a microchip implanted under your skin.

The implant can be read by any device using the near-field communication (NFC) protocol – technology used for contactless payments and keyless entry systems.

In a video shared by Epicenter, Hannes Sjöblad, chief distribution officer, has the chip in his arm and simply waves a smartphone over it to pull up his vaccination status.

'Implants are very versatile technology that can be used for many different things, and right now it is very convenient to have COVID passport always accessible on your implant, he said in a statement.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

This link is to a decent video that helps show how the current situation is the results of 100 years of scheming and manipulation by bankers and elites.

I'll dig up some of the old hard drives I have to post proof of conspiracies that were not widely known, like pictures of the US Army receiving Afghan Opium farmers delivering their harvest for safe keeping while the CIA was training Osama how to use modern weapons to fight the US proxy war with Russia, how " Al Queda" was NEVER the name of a terrorist group, rather, it was the name of the database that stored the personal information of the Afghan "freedom fighters" we trained, and only became a terrorist organization when a reporter referenced the database in an article.

https://rumble.com/embed/vna3lt/?pub=4

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Interestingly those who schemed 100 years ago, are dead. What good did it do for them? I realize it perpetuated their desires into the next generations but they never saw or reaped the benefits. I've always counted on this scripture as to Christ's return:

Matthew 24:4-14, 37

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, [b]pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

37 As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sage449 said:

Interestingly those who schemed 100 years ago, are dead. What good did it do for them? I realize it perpetuated their desires into the next generations but they never saw or reaped the benefits. I've always counted on this scripture as to Christ's return:

Matthew 24:4-14, 37

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, [b]pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

37 As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be.

Yes those individuals are long dead, but the organizations they worked for are still going and still in control.

There are some very powerful one, like Bilderberg's, The Illuminati, and others, who plan multi-generational processes.

These will be exposed in coming posts.

Along with hopefully input from other members bringing information that will be news to me as well. 

I have been guided by Mathew 7:7  “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

I offer that verse in prayer every time I begin new research.

Also, I am not trying to incite anything but revelations.

The more involved I became, the harder I tried, only served to confirm that what is to come will come, and my job was only to help other become aware, so they could make preparations, and together we could spread the Good News about Jesus Christ and become fishers of souls.

To rise up in violence is futile, and plays into the plans of those that oppress us.

That said, we were instructed to be wise, a "wolf in sheep's clothing", so we might be aware of Satan's traps.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It appears these people are long term planners and their goal is to live forever. Possibly by research into DNA and AI and merging life form to trans humanism.

On this basis I view Silicon Valley as the ‘valley of death’ in biblical terms. True others are driving and shaping their agenda but Silicon Valley is where it is going down.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

It appears these people are long term planners and their goal is to live forever. Possibly by research into DNA and AI and merging life form to trans humanism.

On this basis I view Silicon Valley as the ‘valley of death’ in biblical terms. True others are driving and shaping their agenda but Silicon Valley is where it is going down.

No doubt, for America, silicon valley is the epicenter of many evils to come. 

Not that those things are necessarily evil of itself, rather, the application and use will be oppressively used against us, as in A.I., or the RFID chip as a way we will be tracked, refused food or services, of "cancelled" based on our thoughts and opinions.

Make no mistake, there are hidden bases all over the planet where secret labs are doing illegal testing on live humans, private armies are training, vast amounts of stores are being carefully tucked away, and luxury accommodations are being prepared, so the chosen few will be able to watch the carnage they release in order to get rid of everyone who is nothing but wasted resources.

There are unbroken bloodlines extending from ancient Egypt. 

Most if not all the leaders of today's nation states are related, I'll try to find the info I have, but everything is in a different location, is now outdated by at least six years, and will take time to retrieve.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

The "Mark of the beast" signifies your allegiance to the Devil. Taking the vaccine, unless told you get it after denying GOD and accepting Satan is a medical issue to me. Jmho

True.

For me it is a matter of the lies surrounding it being called a vaccine, which it is not, and the fact it is actually an experiment that modifies our DNA.

I don't believe it really has anything to do with health so much as it does control.

Did you know the inventor of the rdna process has been banned from social media for speaking out against the process?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

286% More Deaths of Vaccinated Than Unvaccinated Says UK Government Data

by Ben Armstrong January 5, 2022

Description – UK Data shows Covid-19 kills the vaccinated much more than unvaccinated people.   Other Data shows 946K people suffered injuries or death from COVID-19 vaccinations

DISCLAIMER: Views and opinions expressed on The Ben Armstrong Show are solely those of the host and do not necessarily represent those of The New American. TNA is not responsible for, and does not verify the accuracy of, any information presented.

Video Clips
00:00  Govt. data reveals over 946K people suffered injuries or death from COVID-19 vaccinations

1:26 War Room Pfizer montage

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I am disappointed this thread has turned into another vaccinationed versus unvaccinated thread.  There are several of those already on this site.  

I know, I didn't intend for it to go that way.

I had hoped to create a topic that exposed the truths of the times we are living in.

I'll post other points to ponder later, once I'm off work.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Divemaster5734.  I have been studying prophecy for a number of years it is like a puzzle to me that the Bible reveals items, when we are closer to the times, start to be more understandable and feasible.

It is hard here to go into the tremendous supporting detail but here are some thoughts to consider for the Mark of the Beast

·         In sincerely accepting Jesus we are “sealed with a guarantee” (Eph 1:13-14) into Gods family “no one can ****** them out of Gods hand” (John 10:26-28) By chance, if anyone thinks that you can loose your salvation check out 1 Cor 3:12-15 where everything the “Christian” did, burned up, but the Christian is saved.

·         When someone accepts the Mark then they are actually making the same type of decision that cannot be reversed, therefore;

o   The mark is something other than a chip that could be dug out

o   It has to be something that is integrated into the human and is irreversible.

o   Where the Bible talks about the Mark one of the words used is where we get the word tattoo and another word is a root word for pharmacy

·         The verse does not say that everyone is going to be given a number it says “which is the name of the beast or the number of his name” (Rev 13:17) Therefore it is a tattoo putting the “seal” (name or number of the beast) so to speak on that person.  The question is what happens for someone to accept that, why would they accept it?  Can’t buy or sell without it.

·         The “Great Reset” by the World Economic Forum strives to change everything across the world including having a common currency and a universal income.

·         Bill Gates took out a patent in June 2019 on a Cryptocurrency based upon body activity data (Patent No 2020-060606)

·         Current vaccines use hydrogel that contains nano technology.  These programable sensors are so small that in some cases 50,000 put side to side equal the width of a human hair.

·         The MRna vaccines that are being developed for the future will alter a person’s DNA and have further developed sensors.  These are being developed for the good but easily can be used for other things.

·         The current vaccine is not the mark just a conditioning for control and possibly the population reduction the WEF also wants.

Bringing it all together

The world financial systems fail (does it look like that is around the corner), the WEF comes to rescue and implements a common cryptocurrency (Gates) where the mining is the results of sensors in the body(nanotechnology).  People are blindly accepting the vaccine now and through fear are being conditioned to accept it in the future. In order to buy or sell one has to accept the “vaccine” with its sensors. 

This alters a person to not be the human that God created and is irreversible given it is mixed into the human. Klaus Schwab (head of WEF) calls it transhumanism that will “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity.” After getting the shot the identity mark is put on the hand or forehead basically indicating that person belongs to the beast and the Antichrist. (This all happens 3 ½ years into the tribulation period – which hasn’t started yet-but is VERY close).

To not have to worry about this and not be here during these events then a person needs understand who they belong to.

Acknowledge admit that they are a sinner

Believe in your heart that Jesus died and paid for our sins on the cross

Call on Jesus to take control and to come into your life  

Sorry about the bold, couldn't figure out how to remove it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

I think at some point it is important to show the relation to the vaxxed and unvaxxed so to speak, to make a point and not to bash. It does make for useful information to me. I don't see any of this being discussed anywhere on news stations, the side effects that is. Educational for me. I feel and hear God telling me not to get it. Thankful my Wife shares that belief. The Hospital I work at is starting to see more vaxxed covid cases on the rise, including employees who took the jab. Sad. I do not know how much longer I have before they try and force me. I'm staying with the Lord. Thanks for bringing this and to the others thank you for your information and opinions as well. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Wildeman , words of a wise man you have given . We each have our beliefs on the matter, one way or the other. What needs to be done is a independent study, not touched by the hands of the tainted scientist of either position. Then allow the truth to be seen by all. Anyone who contributed to the criminal aspects of this virus and vaccines , as I believe there are many, they will suffer the full consequences of the law. Without the protection of China , or the corrupt leadership in either of the 5 super powers of the earth .

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

Divemaster5734.  I have been studying prophecy for a number of years it is like a puzzle to me that the Bible reveals items, when we are closer to the times, start to be more understandable and feasible.

It is hard here to go into the tremendous supporting detail but here are some thoughts to consider for the Mark of the Beast

·         In sincerely accepting Jesus we are “sealed with a guarantee” (Eph 1:13-14) into Gods family “no one can ****** them out of Gods hand” (John 10:26-28) By chance, if anyone thinks that you can loose your salvation check out 1 Cor 3:12-15 where everything the “Christian” did, burned up, but the Christian is saved.

·         When someone accepts the Mark then they are actually making the same type of decision that cannot be reversed, therefore;

o   The mark is something other than a chip that could be dug out

o   It has to be something that is integrated into the human and is irreversible.

o   Where the Bible talks about the Mark one of the words used is where we get the word tattoo and another word is a root word for pharmacy

·         The verse does not say that everyone is going to be given a number it says “which is the name of the beast or the number of his name” (Rev 13:17) Therefore it is a tattoo putting the “seal” (name or number of the beast) so to speak on that person.  The question is what happens for someone to accept that, why would they accept it?  Can’t buy or sell without it.

·         The MRna vaccines that are being developed for the future will alter a person’s DNA and have further developed sensors.  These are being developed for the good but easily can be used for other things.

·         The current vaccine is not the mark just a conditioning for control and possibly the population reduction the WEF also wants.

Bringing it all together

The world financial systems fail (does it look like that is around the corner), the WEF comes to rescue and implements a common cryptocurrency (Gates) where the mining is the results of sensors in the body(nanotechnology).  People are blindly accepting the vaccine now and through fear are being conditioned to accept it in the future. In order to buy or sell one has to accept the “vaccine” with its sensors. 

This alters a person to not be the human that God created and is irreversible given it is mixed into the human. Klaus Schwab (head of WEF) calls it transhumanism that will “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity.” After getting the shot the identity mark is put on the hand or forehead basically indicating that person belongs to the beast and the Antichrist.

Great post RV - 2 - day.

I want to pick up on how they might possibly achieve this.

There is a great video I hope I can bring it over but I doubt it

DRJMcvkUUi_.png
In essence what this video shows is a very interesting concept. She brings to our attention that in Hebrew there is a sequence in our human DNA that spells God (Yahweh??). So in reality we are made in His image. What they have found is the mRNA takes out this sequence…. Obviously a satanic attack on our sacred God likeness.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

Another Bible connection is that Jesus say the last days will be like the days of Noah.  We know that God destroyed the world for the corruption. But, per Genesis, in those days fallen angels had come down and mated with humans thereby destroying the human bloodline/DNA. Did he destroy the world for this and today mankind didn't learn and is messing with the human DNA created by God.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you new york Kevin and I agree with you. I believe eventually the truth will come out also. I would like to share a dream I had a few days ago that has been bothering me and maybe someone has had something similar. I was walking in what I thought what seemed like a wintery day and all around me it appeared big snow flakes were floating around me. I thought it strange because the flakes were large, some smaller, and discolored and then the weather turned grayish and I realized suddenly that it wasn't snow falling around me but ashes and I could here someone telling me it was nuclear fallout ashes. I tried looking around but it was hazy and hard to see. What I saw next was Bidens face, smiling, in that evil dim witted smile he has, laughing. It jolted me awake and I thought it was just a crazy nightmare but I just can't seem to get it off my mind. Was it a bad dream or God showing me what could or will happen? Sounds crazy to share but I'm curious to others thoughts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FlyHi said:

Great post RV - 2 - day.

I want to pick up on how they might possibly achieve this.

There is a great video I hope I can bring it over but I doubt it

DRJMcvkUUi_.png
In essence what this video shows is a very interesting concept. She brings to our attention that in Hebrew there is a sequence in our human DNA that spells God (Yahweh??). So in reality we are made in His image. What they have found is the mRNA takes out this sequence…. Obviously a satanic attack on our sacred God likeness.

This is what you were talking about.

It was a powerful revelation for me as well.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

#DoNotComply

MENU
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

SEARCH AGAIN

Defeat The Mandates DC

United we stand, in peace we march.
January 23, 2022 | Washington, DC

We want to be...free.

Free to work.
Free to travel.
Free to learn.
Free to question.
Free to speak.
Free to pray.

Free to say no.

The mandates are un-American.

Stop the mass firings.

Stop segregating by vaccination status.

Stop calling Americans "unpatriotic" for making a personal medical choice. 

We’re coming home.

Americans of every class and color.

Democrats and Republicans.

Vaccinated and unvaccinated.

United we stand, in peace we march.

JOIN US

The Plan

We will start the march at 11:30am at the Washington Monument and we'll walk together to the steps of the Lincoln Memorial (approximately 1 mile). 

At the Lincoln Memorial, a wide range of featured guests will be waiting.

Recording artists, prominent doctors, journalists, pro athletes, actors and premier thought leaders will give a series of inspiring talks and musical performances. 

Stay tuned here for updates on our list of special guests!

61b23f05d0e7b45e431fd0f4.png

Join us live in Washington, DC!

Sunday, January 23, 2022 @ 11:30am EST 

Starting at the Washington Monument 

Get directions

link to site:

https://defeatthemandatesdc.com/

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1