Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran Vows Revenge For Soleimani's Assassination

yota691

Iran/Iran  Date : 1400 Dec / 31 December - GMT 12:52

Tehran Friday sermon: The final revenge is to punish Trump and all the perpetrators of the assassination of martyr Soleimani

14001010000389_Test_PhotoI.jpg

Tehran’s temporary Friday preacher, Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami, stressed that the final revenge is to punish all the perpetrators of the assassination of Hajj Qassem Soleimani and his companions, especially the criminal Trump, who explicitly declared responsibility for this crime.

In today’s Friday prayer sermon, Ayatollah Khatami added: The pure blood of the martyr Qassem Soleimani and his companions forced the United States to flee from Afghanistan, and soon, thank God, it will leave Iraq because the Iraqi parliament has a decision in this regard, as the prelude to victory in Yemen was manifested thanks to their blood.

The temporary Friday Imam of Tehran considered that the funeral ceremony of the immaculate body of the martyr Qassem Soleimani, with the participation of large crowds and tens of millions of people in Iran and Iraq, was a military maneuver.

Ayatollah Khatami pointed out that the Zionist entity attacked the port of Latakia last week and targeted a food and medicine warehouse, and said: The Zionists are always looking for aggressive and terrorist acts.

Turning to the maneuvers of the "Great Prophet (PBUH) that he carried out, he said: Our policy is not aggression but deterrence, and these enlightenments aim at deterrence, and added: If the Zionist entity commits the slightest mistake and thinks of aggression against the heroic Iranian people, it will face a great disaster within its borders."

The temporary Tehran Friday sermon spoke about the Iranian ambassador in Yemen, and said: The martyr Erlo was from the family of martyrs, and his two brothers were martyred in the war imposed on Iran, and he contracted Corona in Yemen and responded to the call of his Lord affected by it.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

"Tehran’s temporary Friday preacher, Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami, stressed that the final revenge is to punish all the perpetrators of the assassination of Hajj Qassem Soleimani and his companions, especially the criminal Trump, who explicitly declared responsibility for this crime."   

I don't like this at all.  I hope the right people are aware of this threat and will protect President Trump.  I don't know if "bodyguards" are enough against these a$$holes who are always proclaiming "death of America".

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

I don't like this at all.  I hope the right people are aware of this threat and will protect President Trump.  I don't know if "bodyguards" are enough against these a$$holes who are always proclaiming "death of America".

I'm with you Floridian, we must protect President Trump. My concern is that this administration seems to agree with the Iranian regime. I hope he has a very loyal & faithful Secret Service team.:salute:RON 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

I'm with you Floridian, we must protect President Trump. My concern is that this administration seems to agree with the Iranian regime. I hope he has a very loyal & faithful Secret Service team.:salute:RON 

Yes, I agree.  This administration couldn't care less about President Trump.  So sad.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

If my sources are correct,, Trump is very safe, he is not relying on typical U.S secret service to protect him. This might sound crazy but I heard he employed 600-700 (non U.S) military personnel to protect himself and family. Other countries are helping.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

If my sources are correct,, Trump is very safe, he is not relying on typical U.S secret service to protect him. This might sound crazy but I heard he employed 600-700 (non U.S) military personnel to protect himself and family. Other countries are helping.

What?????   600-700?  That sounds nuts!  That's "overkill", no?  😂

Where do you put all those people?  LOL

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Why would anybody give me a down arrow when I was trying to be funny?

Don't you know I'm a big Trump fan?

Some people have no sense of humor.  😊

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Floridian said:

All over the world tracking every deepstate crook that wants to kill him to save their own satanic pedophile ass.. this is war, this is biblical and its getting exciting to watch. History in the making. 

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

All over the world tracking every deepstate crook that wants to kill him to save their own satanic pedophile ass.. this is war, this is biblical and its getting exciting to watch. History in the making. 

Oh boy!  This is something else I never thought about.  I'm very grateful for all the information on this site.

Not only about the dinar, but about world events too.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

5f8be3ad98f05.jpg
twitter sharefacebook share18 minutes ago38

Today, Sunday, Basra Governorate announced the suspension of official working hours for tomorrow, Monday.

The media office of the Basra governor said in a statement received by the news agency, that "it was decided to suspend the official working hours tomorrow, Monday."

He added, "This came on the occasion of the second anniversary of the martyrdom of the victory leaders."

• Thanks 3

Basra, the official working hours are suspended for tomorrow, Monday

upload_1641131767_185933946.jpg
 Sweetened

•  Today, 16:56

Baghdad - INA
The Basra Governorate announced today, Sunday, the suspension of official working hours for tomorrow, Monday.
And the media office of the Governor of Basra said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "it was decided to suspend the official working hours tomorrow, Monday."
He added, "This came on the occasion of the second anniversary of the martyrdom of the victory leaders."

• Thanks 4

In a memorandum to the President of the United Nations General Assembly, the legal affairs assistant to the Iranian president called for the issuance of a resolution condemning those involved in the assassination of Qassem Soleimani.

The legal affairs assistant wrote in a note to the President of the United Nations General Assembly that "the immunity of those involved in the assassination of government officials and diplomats has endangered international peace."

And it called for "issuing a resolution condemning those involved in the assassination of Major General Qassem Soleimani."

Iran also proposed in its memorandum to the United Nations organization, to harness all the legal initiatives stipulated within its powers, including issuing resolutions condemning “state crimes” represented in assassinations against government officials and diplomats; And thus contribute to reducing the commission of these crimes in the future.

The commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Qassem Soleimani, was assassinated along with the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, in a US air strike near Baghdad Airport at dawn on January 3, 2020.
  • Thanks 4

Unfortunately there is still a large influence of the Iranian terrorist regime still in Iraq as indicated by a National holiday for an assassinated terrorist. Maybe with this new government and future elections Iraq will continue to purge themselves from the stranglehold the demonic state has on them….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

A Twitter account affiliated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard publishes camouflaged pictures of two people who were killed in retaliation for Soleimani

world News

account via

AFP

The late former commander of the Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani,

An account affiliated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards on Twitter published blurry pictures of two people it said were "liquidated" in retaliation for the former commander of the Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani.

In the tweet, the account promised a third operation "soon", without mentioning the names, only with the phrase "blood for blood."

Soleimani was killed along with the official in the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, in a US air strike near Baghdad Airport at dawn on January 3, 2020.

Source: RT

• Thanks 2

An Iranian Revolutionary Guards official reveals the role of Qassem Soleimani in saving Iraq and Syria

Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Qassem Soleimani - Sputnik Arabic, 1920, 02.01.2022
© AP Photo / UNCREDITED
Follow us via
The deputy of the "Quds Force" of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Brigadier General Mohammad Reza Falahzadeh, said that the American forces "will flee" from the entire region soon.
In a speech to a gathering of the people of Nahavand (western Iran) on the second anniversary of Qassem Soleimani's killing, Zadeh explained: "The Hajj Qassem school has humiliated America, Israel and its agents in the region and around the world, which prompted them to flee from Afghanistan and Iraq, and in the future from the entire region." .
And according to what was reported by the Iranian “ Tasnim International News Agency” , Zadeh considered that Soleimani “frustrated all of America’s plans in Iraq and helped establish the Islamic government in Iraq and provided great support for the unity of the Syrian territories, as well as supporting the resistance in Gaza and at the same time with the help of Mr. Hassan Nasr God has strengthened Hezbollah's capabilities to stand up to Israel."
He pointed out that Soleimani was always on the front lines in the "holy defense fronts" in Syria and Iraq, and said that Soleimani had courage "to the extent that he used to go to the front lines to locate the enemy and in many cases he was close to martyrdom, but he loved martyrdom, Do not fear death."

The deputy of the Quds Force pointed out that at a time when “most parts and provinces of Syria had been captured and all areas of Damascus were under mortar fire, Hajj Qassem, through the use of Sunni, Christian, Murshidi and Fatimid forces from Afghanistan, the Zaynabiyoun from Pakistan, the Haidarites from Iraq, and the Razaviyids From Iran, he made a transformation on the Syrian and Iraqi fronts, clearing all occupied areas after five years and destroying the last stronghold of ISIS in Abu Kamal.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

20220101122245anapicp-aa_ar_pho_gen-2022

Baghdad: Thousands of Iraqi Shiites commemorated this evening the second anniversary of the killing of Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy head of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Authority, and Major General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Iranian Quds Force, by a US air strike on the Baghdad International Airport road at dawn on January 2, 2020. He said. Faleh al-Fayyad, head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, during the ceremony held at the scene of the accident on the road to Baghdad International Airport this evening, "that the American administration committed a heinous crime by assassinating the leaders of victory, al-Muhandis and Soleimani." He added, "I advise the current US administration not to follow the example of the previous criminal administration, and that after the airport crime, there will be a new situation for everyone to adapt to, and that there are no US military forces in Iraq." He stressed, "Iraq does not accept the presence of foreign forces and we have raised the slogan of expelling foreign forces from the land of Iraq in response to the American crime, and the Iraqi government must respect the will of the masses to expel foreign forces from the land of Iraq." Al-Fayyadh said, "Al-Muhandis and Soleimani were treacherously assassinated, and we consider Soleimani an example of humanity and courage, and that commemorating this memory is a source of men and heroes." During the ceremony, which was attended by Manar, the engineer’s daughter, and Zainab, Soleimani’s daughter, a candle-lit ceremony was held, wreaths were laid at the site of the bombing of the convoy of the engineer and Soleimani’s cars as they exited Baghdad International Airport, and the flags of the Popular Mobilization and the armed Shiite factions were raised, as well as pictures of the Iranian Leader Ali Khamenei and the Supreme Shiite Leader Ali. Sistani.
Several Iraqi Shiite provinces had announced the suspension of official working hours for tomorrow, Monday, on the occasion of the second anniversary of the killing of Al-Muhandis and Soleimani, and the establishment of mass celebrations to commemorate their killing.

(dpa)

• Thanks 2

On Sunday, Baghdad Governorate decided to suspend its official working hours and related departments for tomorrow.

A statement from the governorate stated that, "to coincide with the painful anniversary of the airport incident, and the martyrdom of the victory leaders, the martyred leader Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, and the martyred leader Qassem Soleimani and their companions, it was decided on this painful occasion to suspend the official working hours in the Baghdad governorate office, and associated departments, including schools, for tomorrow, Monday, 3". January 2022. 

The commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Qassem Soleimani, was assassinated along with the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, in a US air strike near Baghdad Airport at dawn on January 3, 2020.
  • Thanks 2

The eighth Iraqi governorate will suspend official working hours tomorrow

Baghdad - people   

Karbala Governorate announced the suspension of official working hours for tomorrow, Monday.  

A statement by the governorate, a copy of which was received by "Nass", said (January 2, 2021), that "the governor of Karbala, Nassif Jassem Al-Khattabi, announced the suspension of official working hours for tomorrow, Monday, on the occasion of the painful anniversary of the martyrdom of the victory leaders."  

On Sunday, Najaf Governorate announced that official working hours would be suspended on Monday.  

A statement by the governorate, a copy of which was received by "Nass", stated that it "coincides with the painful anniversary of the airport accident, the martyrdom of the victory leaders, may God have mercy on them, and the crowds and crowds of visitors to the Wadi al-Salam cemetery to perform the ceremonies of the visit."    

He added that "the governor of Najaf, Louay Al-Yasiri, announces that the official working hours will be suspended for tomorrow, Monday, 3/1/2022 in Najaf Governorate, except for the ministerial exams held by the Directorate of Education in Najaf Governorate."    

And Al-Diwaniyah Governorate decided, on Sunday evening, to suspend official working hours on Monday.  

A statement by the governorate, a copy of which was received by “People” (January 2, 2021), stated that “in honor of the anniversary of the martyrdom of the leaders of victory and the saints of blood, the governor of Diwaniyah, Zuhair Ali Al-Shaalan, announced the suspension of the official working hours for tomorrow, Monday, corresponding to 1/3/2022 in all departments. The state in Al-Diwaniyah governorate, with the exception of the field teams affiliated with the service departments, departments and health institutions.      

And Diyala Governorate announced, on Sunday, the suspension of official working hours for tomorrow, Monday.  

A statement by the governorate, a copy of which was received by "Nass", said (January 2, 2022), "Tomorrow, Monday, the second anniversary of the martyrdom of the martyred leader Hajj Qassem Soleimani and the martyred leader Hajj Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and their companions will pass us by."        

He added, "On the occasion of this anniversary that shook the conscience of humanity and the free people of the world, we decided to suspend the official working hours in Diyala Governorate for tomorrow, Monday, 3 January 2022."        

He continued, "The martyred leaders are the heroes of the battles of victory, as expressed by the supreme religious authority, so everyone is required to be up to the responsibility and to celebrate and honor the heroes of the battles of victory in the best possible way."        

Wasit Governorate decided to suspend the official working hours for tomorrow, Monday.  

A statement by the governorate, a copy of which was received by "Nass", stated (January 2, 2022), that "the governor of Wasit, Muhammad Jamil Al-Mayahi, announced  that the official working hours would be suspended tomorrow, Monday, with the exception of service departments and banks."          

And Dhi Qar Governorate announced, on Sunday, the suspension of official working hours for tomorrow, Monday.  

A statement by the governorate, a copy of which was received by "Nass", stated that "the governor of Dhi Qar, Muhammad Hadi Al-Ghazi, offers condolences to the Iraqi people on the anniversary of the martyrdom of the victory leaders, and announces the suspension of official working hours for tomorrow, Monday, January 3, 2022."            

And Babylon Governorate decided to suspend the official working hours for tomorrow, Monday.  

And the governor’s office stated in a statement received by “Nass” (January 2, 2022), that “in conjunction with the painful anniversary of the airport incident and the martyrdom of the victory leaders and its synchronization with the tragic accident that befell our people in the Jableh district, it was decided to suspend the official working hours tomorrow in all state departments except for the service and its security.”              

On Sunday, Basra Governor Asaad Al-Eidani announced the suspension of official working hours in the governorate departments on Monday, coinciding with the anniversary of the assassination of Al-Muhandis.  

Al-Aidani said in an audio recording broadcast on social media, which was viewed by “Nass” (January 2, 2021), “Good rains and blessings on Basra, and I would like to recall the second anniversary of the martyrs of the victory leaders, and some may agree and others disagree with them, but we are as people.” Basra We are proud and proud that Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis is one of the sons of Basra.       

He added, "His life and death were full of achievements to preserve Iraq, so I, the governor of Basra, announced the suspension of official working hours tomorrow, Monday, in honor of his soul."  

• Thanks 2