Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Noontime Opinions @ 1:11 PM CST - 1/01/2022 - New Year's Day

ronscarpa

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Thanks Ron. I honestly don't believe there is any person called Firefly I think it's a scam  for Frank  To keep People coming to his site so he can make money on the clicks.

Mind you that is just my opinion of course

pp

Firefly use to be a regular on this site, “thank you” was synonymous with “Firefly”. So many have come and gone through this investment. 
Just want to see how it ends, go RV! ($3.84) 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

33 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Thanks Ron. I honestly don't believe there is any person called Firefly I think it's a scam  for Frank  To keep People coming to his site so he can make money on the clicks.

Mind you that is just my opinion of course

pp

I agree ...Can't trust Frank as far as I can throw His blue couch. 

What ever happened to His sidekick Delta ?... His  expert / resident Iraqi...

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Franks rabbit ears must be super duper! To be picking up Iraqi TV! Like I say, he knows that 95% of the people in this investment can not verify his 📺 stories! My thoughts about the TV, is if the TV broadcast were true and he is seeing it, why wouldn’t he show clips from the broadcast. Easy to debunk, there are not any!!!! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Nader From The Mid East   it's gonna be in the end of January beginning of February.  

He sounds confident about the date. Hope he is right. the date that everyone predict is all pointing to the first quarter of 2022. It looks like winter season 2022 will be our favourable season to remember. Again, we can only hope.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Nader brings to my mind a word that I haven't seen on this site in years. That word is "PUMPER" !  Then I got to wondering........... Has anyone that has been in this Dinar venture for more than 5 years purchased more Dinar in the past two years? Just curious in asking'

I wonder if the "pumpers" are making a resurgence.......... Hmmm.

• Thanks 1

That's my thought...... enough is enough.

I am probably going to take my Dinar to my grave. I won't sell them before an RV/RI, but it was my thought so many years ago that this RV/RI was too good to be true. So I bought just enough t make me glad if it WAS true, but  not enough to make me sorry if it wasn't true.  YEP, enough is enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Do the traders have plenty to sell. The pumpers would have you believe it is hard to get. I remember when there was 76 plus or minus trillion in circulation and Frank was saying they had removed so many of the three digit note from the market. Now the figure seems to be 100 trillion. Go figure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

I have not bought any significant amount since 2017! I’ll have to admit I’m holding Pat myself! Like others here, I will go to my grave holding the dream! I get them out ever so often, remind myself of how could you be that stupid! On the other hand if this so called RV hits in the next 3 months when I go trade these things in, I’ll be another Albert Einstein! 🤠

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

He sounds confident about the date. Hope he is right. the date that everyone predict is all pointing to the first quarter of 2022. It looks like winter season 2022 will be our favourable season to remember. Again, we can only hope.

You wonder if this Nader is actually Frank 26 in disguise 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

I have not bought any significant amount since 2017! I’ll have to admit I’m holding Pat myself! Like others here, I will go to my grave holding the dream! I get them out ever so often, remind myself of how could you be that stupid! On the other hand if this so called RV hits in the next 3 months when I go trade these things in, I’ll be another Albert Einstein! 🤠

you and me both...I have bought more shares and have not stopped since 2013

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/1/2022 at 12:48 PM, utah rock said:

Ha ha, that was sandfly🤷‍♂️
may bad. 

Miss some of the old regulars...Sand Fly, SW Florida guy, Doc31, gosh and so many more.  Some have passed waiting, some got out, some banished to the Lopster Tank.   Praying this ends soon, before we lose anymore.  Would like everyone to see their dream materialize.   :praying:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2