Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Betty White

divemaster5734

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

You are correct about how disgusting it all is. It's amazing how well these actors/actresses put on a false front to their best fans.. I was extremely surprised to learn about several of my favorite actors (Tom Hanks, Jim Carey, Will Farell etc) were satanic pedos. It's really crappy to find this info out but it has to come to light before we can move past it. I connected Betty White to child trafficking/adrenochrome because it's my understanding she was at the top of that pyramid in Hollywood. We aren't talking about "low income girls" willingly participating in blood withdrawals, adrenochrome only comes from tortured humans (primarily kidnapped children). While being tortured your body releases a particular product and the blood is harvested immediately.. Unfortunately for Betty White fans, She was at the top of the adrenochrome chain of command in Hollywood. We will learn more about this in the not to distant future. Trust me when I say this, you are going to be very disgusted by who else is involved... sorry 😞 

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I don't follow alot of the sources that exposed these truths since big tech has silenced them.  But, I do know prophets have been talking about news coming out that will bring 'shock and awe' to the world.  We have been waiting so long for this evil to be dealt with.  The names will shock us all.  God is not mocked.

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

My understanding is we have one more "marker" or event that needs to take place before the "shock and awe" takes place. Many suspect Bettys death was the marker but I don't believe that is the case. I think it's the financial collapse but I could be wrong. Either way, we are very close 👍

I learned something new today that I could have lived my entire life without knowing and would have been better off.

Years ago I was very involved in the "red pill" movement.

Formed one of the original Tea Party protests, had five websites dedicated to providing truth, and spent countless hours sifting through files that are no longer available on the web, and have volumes of information exposing many "conspiracy"  theories to have actually occurred.

Then tried to open eyes to politicians, became an elected official in my state, and was even a GOP delegate for the Ron Paul and '16 Trump elections.

It's been well known for a very long time the elites are Satanists, actually, God gave Satan the Earth, so it only makes sense he would have his followers in charge.

To me, it only proves we are at the end times.

What makes fighting them so difficult is you can't anticipate their next move, because their activities are so beyond what any decent person could ever possibly imagine that while we are just trying to control our horror and revulsion about one issue, they are out committing crimes against Humanity with unimaginable depravity.

All on a scale so big we are completely overwhelmed.

I honestly didn't think I would actually witness Revelations, but am starting to wonder.

I had always fantasized about being one of the end times warriors, but then, being one in the giant trench facing off against satans army or witnessing for Jesus at the local grocery store, we are in the middle of a war that is escalating to whatever the next level holds in store.

That said, sweet little Betty?

awwww.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

34 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

I learned something new today that I could have lived my entire life without knowing and would have been better off.

Formed one of the original Tea Party protests, had five websites dedicated to providing truth, and spent countless hours sifting through files that are no longer available on the web, and have volumes of information exposing many "conspiracy"  theories to have actually occurred.

Then tried to open eyes to politicians, became an elected official in my state, and was even a GOP delegate for the Ron Paul and '16 Trump elections.

It's been well known for a very long time the elites are Satanists, actually, God gave Satan the Earth, so it only makes sense he would have his followers in charge.

What makes fighting them so difficult is you can't anticipate their next move, because their activities are so beyond what any decent person could ever possibly imagine that while we are just trying to control our horror and revulsion about one issue, they are out committing crimes against Humanity with unimaginable depravity.

I honestly didn't think I would actually witness Revelations, but am starting to wonder.

I had always fantasized about being one of the end times warriors, but then, being one in the giant trench facing off against satans army or witnessing for Jesus at the local grocery store, we are in the middle of a war that is escalating to whatever the next level holds in store.

awwww.....

Very cool, thank you for your patriotism, I'm sure you have helped the movement more than you know! It sounds like you are familiar with the evil in the world so this probably isn't unfathomable but I know it's shocking to think of Betty that way.. Maybe the info I have is wrong and she was actually who we saw on t.v all those years?

I believe without a doubt, we are living revelations right now. There is a female named Melissa on bitchute named "Freedom Force Battalion" that correlates current events/people with Revelations. It's very interesting and I recommend her. I recall Pence being thought of as Judas and there is a video circulating showing Mike Pence receiving a silver coin directly after he betrayed Trump and all of us after the election when he certified the election, It was given to him via a Masonic handshake. (I'd be happy to find it and post it here if interested). 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, divemaster5734 said:

awwww.....

Since the Garden of Eden, we have been in a battle between good and evil.  Many, many things are going to be exposed.  As I said, I am not as involved as @Longtimelurkerwith the Q sites as I used to be, but I am very connected to the proven prophets.  I can give names if you want.  They are saying that judgment is coming to those who have called evil good, and it will not be delayed.  At that time, we will need to know who we are in Him because it will be so shocking.  I have posted videos here in the past, but they have not been viewed.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Since the Garden of Eden, we have been in a battle between good and evil.  Many, many things are going to be exposed.  As I said, I am not as involved as @Longtimelurkerwith the Q sites as I used to be, but I am very connected to the proven prophets.  I can give names if you want.  They are saying that judgment is coming to those who have called evil good, and it will not be delayed.  At that time, we will need to know who we are in Him because it will be so shocking.  I have posted videos here in the past, but they have not been viewed.

I am interested in the profits names please👍

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I am interested in the profits names please👍

Don't know if you misspelled that on purpose.  I certainly hope not.  Hank Kunneman (HankandBrenda.org), Robin Bullock (watch his intelligence briefings on Elijah Streams),  Kent Christmas, Dutch Sheets, Kat Kerr, to name a few.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Don't know if you misspelled that on purpose.  I certainly hope not.  Hank Kunneman (HankandBrenda.org), Robin Bullock (watch his intelligence briefings on Elijah Streams),  Kent Christmas, Dutch Sheets, Kat Kerr, to name a few.  

13 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Started a new topic, "Signs". Maybe we can share links and thoughts, I'm thinking there's more than a few on this sight that are interested.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Definitely not intentional 🤦‍♂️

Thank you, I've listened to hank kunneman before 👍

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

It's OK, I still respect you👍

Betty white didn't die of natural causes just like Senator McCain and many others now.. Get prepared for what's to come because it's happening now!

McCain isn't dead, he's standing in the corner of the DNC, wearing a hula skirt and a lampshade, with a sign that says "find the chain game"...  lol, that dude sold his soul to be a part of the CFR, may he rot in hell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

I have to say this totally caught me off guard on Betty White. I've never heard anything like what LongtimeLurker is posting. Incredible surprise, I'll do digging on my own. No offense, but I try not to take things like this at face value without doing my own fact checking. Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Sage449 said:

I have to say this totally caught me off guard on Betty White. I've never heard anything like what LongtimeLurker is posting. Incredible surprise, I'll do digging on my own. No offense, but I try not to take things like this at face value without doing my own fact checking. Thank you

I highly encourage everyone doing their own research. Hopefully you don't use actual "fact checker" sites and dig on your own. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Someone wrote this yesterday 1/6/22.. The author shares similar beliefs as my self.

https://www.ournewearthnews.com/2022/01/06/betty-white-high-priestess-of-hollywood-sacrificed-by-taylor-swift-queen-clone-of-pop-strong-theory-with-much-more-strange-and-weird-supporting-clues/

I had not connected Taylor Swift to Betty White so I will start digging on that later today.

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bigwave said:

That is horrific. I'm speechless right now, still reeling from the images on the link.

Thank you for not posting those here.

We've all heard about that stuff, but to see the reality of the effects on those children will forever change your perception of the evil monsters who knowingly hurt innocents like that.

I have been shaken today.

My soul hurts for the pain and torture those kids will carry for the rest of their lives.

How can anyone hurt someone else like that?

There needs to be a torture punishment for those, the death penalty is too good.

They need to be kept alive and allow any sadistic P.O.S. that wants to be allowed to have their way for as long as it will leave them alive for the next days torturer.

Still reeling, gotta log off.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

That is horrific. I'm speechless right now, still reeling from the images on the link.

Thank you for not posting those here.

We've all heard about that stuff, but to see the reality of the effects on those children will forever change your perception of the evil monsters who knowingly hurt innocents like that.

I have been shaken today.

My soul hurts for the pain and torture those kids will carry for the rest of their lives.

How can anyone hurt someone else like that?

There needs to be a torture punishment for those, the death penalty is too good.

They need to be kept alive and allow any sadistic P.O.S. that wants to be allowed to have their way for as long as it will leave them alive for the next days torturer.

Still reeling, gotta log off.

I've shed plenty of tears doing research on this stuff and my sorrow has turned to anger by this point. I understand we won't realize justice upon this evil until enough people wake up. As we wake up, we must share the info (even if we look ridiculous to others who refuse to research for themselves).

Help wake those around you! Don't force it on others.. some will be interested and others wont