Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Betty White

divemaster5734

Not sure why I'm posting except as a way to grieve the end of an era.

She was never caught up in a scandal, no DUI's, no drugs interventions, no arrogant elitist outbursts, no bs at all.

Just a kind person strong enough to resist the dark side of fame, and brought relief to millions through laughter.

I had a serious schoolboy crush on her in jr high, until we got a color TV in the late 60's and that Jeannie popped out of the bottle...

Anyhow, it's ironic today's the last day of a horrible year, capped off with the last day of an American icon. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Yes she was very much an Icon. Talented as much as lovable. I stopped watching TV years ago but when I did she was one of my favorites. It was said that a teenager invited her to be her date for the Prom one year, She accepted.

Rest in Peace Betty, you earned it. Thxs  for sharing Divemaster5734

pp

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Didn't really watch Hot In Clevland to much when it was on air. Now, when I want a good laugh, i watch Betty White's blooper reals for this show; and her other shows. A class act without a doubt . Good clean adult humor, not about who was sleeping with whom sort of rot. It can be done. Maybe not anymore with her passing, unless Valarie Bertonelli picks up this torch .

• Upvote 9

The satanic have a rule, they must tell what they do or will do to the public.. often times they use "tongue & cheek" humor to disclose. Here is an example of Betty White doing just that.

Real funny Betty... 

Who is Betty White? Is Barbara Bush her biological sister? (We know the Bush's connection to the CIA.) Why is Bettys CIA code name "Snow White"? Did Q reference "Snow White" 19 times because she was the adrenochrome/child sex trafficking leader?

ROT IN HELL BETTY..

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

45 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

It's so funny isn't it!?? 🤬

The Hollywood facial of baby foreskins from Taiwan has been out for a few years. 

Even assuming it's a collection of circumcised babies and it is easily one of the most disgusting treatments imaginable, and without going into the disgusting mechanics of the probable supply chain, that pales in comparison to the elites that have in fact received regular blood transfusions from adolescents and teens.

It doesn't have to be from babies, they murder those for the stem-cells that are in the covid jab, gummy bears, and other products.

Apparently young mouse blood will activate brain activity in older mice, and old blood will slow young mouse brains.

The truth about research scientists is 99% of them are only figuring out how to synthesize nature so they can patent it, or figuring out what happens if they take different natural chemicals that never exist together, combining them, and then looking to see what the new stuff can do.

As much as I detest and disagree with some of the materials the are playing with, and am mortified to contemplate some low-income girl agreeing to regular blood transfusion so some elitist hag can spit on commoners a little longer, I still don't see what this has to do with Betty.

I believe that vampire commercial was a joke, there has to be tens of thousands short takes like that with her on every subject possible after 70 years.

I refuse to believe she was anything but genuine.

Now, if she had made it to the new anticipated age of 120 to 160 for the elites in the very near future...

I share your mistrust of all things government, fiat, and half of the current scientific research direction, but I'll personally never connect Betty to any of that.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

The Hollywood facial of baby foreskins from Taiwan has been out for a few years. 

Even assuming it's a collection of circumcised babies and it is easily one of the most disgusting treatments imaginable, and without going into the disgusting mechanics of the probable supply chain, that pales in comparison to the elites that have in fact received regular blood transfusions from adolescents and teens.

It doesn't have to be from babies, they murder those for the stem-cells that are in the covid jab, gummy bears, and other products.

Apparently young mouse blood will activate brain activity in older mice, and old blood will slow young mouse brains.

The truth about research scientists is 99% of them are only figuring out how to synthesize nature so they can patent it, or figuring out what happens if they take different natural chemicals that never exist together, combining them, and then looking to see what the new stuff can do.

As much as I detest and disagree with some of the materials the are playing with, and am mortified to contemplate some low-income girl agreeing to regular blood transfusion so some elitist hag can spit on commoners a little longer, I still don't see what this has to do with Betty.

I believe that vampire commercial was a joke, there has to be tens of thousands short takes like that with her on every subject possible after 70 years.

I refuse to believe she was anything but genuine.

Now, if she had made it to the new anticipated age of 120 to 160 for the elites in the very near future...

I share your mistrust of all things government, fiat, and half of the current scientific research direction, but I'll personally never connect Betty to any of that.

You are correct about how disgusting it all is. It's amazing how well these actors/actresses put on a false front to their best fans.. I was extremely surprised to learn about several of my favorite actors (Tom Hanks, Jim Carey, Will Farell etc) were satanic pedos. It's really crappy to find this info out but it has to come to light before we can move past it. I connected Betty White to child trafficking/adrenochrome because it's my understanding she was at the top of that pyramid in Hollywood. We aren't talking about "low income girls" willingly participating in blood withdrawals, adrenochrome only comes from tortured humans (primarily kidnapped children). While being tortured your body releases a particular product and the blood is harvested immediately.. Unfortunately for Betty White fans, She was at the top of the adrenochrome chain of command in Hollywood. We will learn more about this in the not to distant future. Trust me when I say this, you are going to be very disgusted by who else is involved... sorry 😞 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Sorry for the rubies LTL, but I don't accept your reasoning about Betty.  If that was true it would of surfaced years ago.

pp

It's OK, I still respect you👍

Betty white didn't die of natural causes just like Senator McCain and many others now.. Get prepared for what's to come because it's happening now!

• Thanks 2

I don't follow alot of the sources that exposed these truths since big tech has silenced them.  But, I do know prophets have been talking about news coming out that will bring 'shock and awe' to the world.  We have been waiting so long for this evil to be dealt with.  The names will shock us all.  God is not mocked.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

It's OK, I still respect you👍

Betty white didn't die of natural causes just like Senator McCain and many others now.. Get prepared for what's to come because it's happening now!

It's also not a coincidence that Betty White died "17" days before her 100th bday..

Q is 17th letter in alphabet..

Super fascinating to follow this stuff!! Watching it unfold is awesome!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I don't follow alot of the sources that exposed these truths since big tech has silenced them.  But, I do know prophets have been talking about news coming out that will bring 'shock and awe' to the world.  We have been waiting so long for this evil to be dealt with.  The names will shock us all.  God is not mocked.

My understanding is we have one more "marker" or event that needs to take place before the "shock and awe" takes place. Many suspect Bettys death was the marker but I don't believe that is the case. I think it's the financial collapse but I could be wrong. Either way, we are very close 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2