Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru's Intel Is Off The Charts...Excited.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors.  Not varafied.  Your opine.

Holly:

Thursday night:  The news from all sources is so over the moon exciting! …I am getting excited! In the next few days I will be very excited…we are in a place we have never been before!!!

Holly:

UPDATE!!!! You know I am very conservative in my approach and giving information! My phone has been ringing off the hook today!

The news from all sources is so over the moon exciting! Am I excited, I am getting excited! In the next few days I will be very excited and it will be green heels time!!!

Until then let’s let this happen as we are in a place we have never been before!!!

Hallelujah and praise God!!!!

I’ve waited 11 years and we are nearly there !!!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.-Robert Frost

The road we took is not for all! Many family and friends scoffed at us and told us we were crazy. The road less traveled is not for all. We must follow where our heart leads us and that has been on this path. Always follow your heart and sometimes the road less traveled will lead you to the most magical of times!

The news has been overwhelming that we finally are on the cusp of this happening! Finally!

I have been in this a long time and I have never had the news I have gotten yesterday. We will know in a few days at best that all we have waited for has come to be!

We never gave up, we held on against all odds. We kept going when we faced ridicule. But there was a burning desire in our hearts and we had to follow OUR PATH!

This was what we at the grass roots of this came here for. We held the energy and anchored it on the planet. We have been a collective force of generators, to bring this rv/gcr to the planet.

Congratulate yourself for staying the course and being one of the few that went the distance! All who have lasted, we were tested and deemed worthy. We had an inner knowing and we never deviated.

God bless each and everyone of you! The best is yet to come!

To those in other parts of the world, Happy New Year! 2022 will be our year! Much love to you all! Not much longer and we will be getting our long awaited final release!

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

I would love to be excited, but I remember too many exciting things in the past that makes me think, "What...... AGAIN ? "

Adam had been giddy or tingly a few times several years back.  Remember?

But, what the heck..... WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE !!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

It looks like mid Jan this whole thing is going to bust out...

Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] 

FIREFLY:   Saleh is on the news today and he's saying that the next government will make changes to the exchange rate and that the 2022 budget is waiting for the next government to be seated and that will be the first that they're going to vote on as soon as they sit down...said exchange rate was up to the CBI to change and today Saleh tells us government will change the exchange rate in the next budget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, cutter73 said:
On 1/7/2022 at 7:03 AM, rw.sutton said:

But I believe we're ALL gonna be tap dancing to the bank soon... yes I just said that word. 😉

Be careful doing the happy dance. We’ve already had dozens injured celebrating too early the past 15 years.  

B1444271-1BDA-4ACB-87DF-9339EE416A07.gif.a325e5dc9137fff0d06122cee8fd3c0d.gif

7F9C4048-4FDF-4EBF-BF52-22D432CB1011.gif.6482a083a74a1e5391106db5c892dd2a.gif30F30FC2-09FF-4480-8C80-6F0E1ACDA616.gif.70a2e5dd3487e01bfb1e9ffb1460c8ed.gif7FB36D9A-ED82-43C9-A1E6-86BA993E129F.gif.c9d7f211d0f39278c67f07d4c3dcb64b.gif

• Haha 9