Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A deputy reveals a set of options regarding the 2022 budget, including the price of the dollar

yota691

On 1/8/2022 at 6:16 PM, horsesoldier said:

Sad Ole Tater, relegated to just being an ordinary Spud.

Sadr must have Tater in his sights. He’ll keep minimizing Taters effectiveness at every turn.

Then one day it’ll be Sadr’s Tater Eliminator Grater & Mashed Pa’teter Maker. No more Ole Tater.

Dont forget the original Rotato :lol:  image.jpeg.be86312b1837092b1abe183049385b4f.jpeg.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, screwball said:

i do like everyone hope for a rate change in the next few months, everything is pointing to it but only time will tell

exactly. RV is what we all want it cause when RV happens, we can do whatever we want to make a better life.. come on Iraq, for the sake of Iraqi citizens, just rv your currency soon, Hopefully during the first quarter of 2022.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

If they Don’t RV/RI by the end of the 1st Quarter 2022, kiss it by by ‘til 2023. Of course you’ll read it will happen by June ( uh boy here we go again).

CLOCKS a ticking for a 1st Quarter 2022 RV/RI. Sadr wants it & a lot of others want it as well. It’s fast & furious, a mad scramble to get all their camels in a row. 

IMO, ( opinions be like butt holes-everyone gots one ) this is just about a wrap. It’s realistic to expect the Big Kahuna in the 1st Quarter of 2022, but this is Iraq & they could really screw this up by whatever eye rolling means these knuckleheads can dream up. 

Be prepared folks. Keep your Tranquilizers at the ready, box up sharp implements & if the unthinkable becomes a reality: for goodness sake don’t say “ Oh what’s the use in going on I might as well kick the chair out from underneath me & end it all right here”

... there’s always Ancient Aliens & the annual AlienCon where you can dress up. If you’re stuck for a costume get a copy of Barlowe’s Guide to Extraterrestrials. 

See, Life is worth living, keep a healthy mixture of humor & cynicism at the ready and We’ll only have to wait another year.

I’m off to Hartleypool to by some exploding trousers, then put my underwear on my head, stick 2 pencils up my nose and say Wubble. ( it also helps if you have multiple personalities: you’re never alone ).

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Now there is a vision  :lol:

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

I’m off to Hartleypool to by some exploding trousers, then put my underwear on my head, stick 2 pencils up my nose and say Wubble. ( it also helps if you have multiple personalities: you’re never alone ).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Baghdad: Omar Abdul Latif

The salaries of members of the House of Representatives consume large sums of money from the annual general budget, while economic experts have determined that the problem lies in the allocations and other expenses and in the pensions received by members of Parliament after the end of the parliamentary session, and all other privileges from armored cars are transferred to these parliamentarians “people’s representatives” And other protections and services while they are outside the parliament and its immunity, while an employee who served the state for more than 35 years receives a pension of “a few dirhams.”  
Economic advisor Aladdin Al-Qusair told Al-Sabah: “The House of Representatives from 2006 until now has cost the state huge sums,” and added that “Members of Parliament in countries such as Britain or Germany have certain allowances such as transportation or danger, and when the session ends, he returns to his job and work. Previously, as for Iraq, the issue has become complicated in thinking, feeling and application,” noting that “this error is structural by subjecting the entire state entity to an issue called (blackmail).”
The economic advisor warned that “the problem is not only with retirement, which is not proportional to the length of service, but with the deputy keeping the protection staff, the cars or the house in which he lived, and the privileges after the end of his term, and all of these are calculated on the general budget, which could be empty in the year 2023.”
As for the head of the Iraqi Economy Alliance, "Economists," Uday Al-Alawi indicated that "the total salaries of the three presidencies in last year's budget amounted to more than 344 billion dinars."
Al-Alawi told Al-Sabah: "The salaries of the Presidency of the Republic in last year's budget amounted to 35.639 billion dinars, the House of Representatives 228.141 billion dinars, and the General Secretariat and the Prime Minister's Office amounted to 81.176 billion dinars, bringing the total salaries to 344.956 billion dinars," noting that "The number of employees in these departments is 5,926, with the average monthly salary for one employee reaching 4.850 million dinars," he continued, "The problem lies in the allocations and other expenses of these departments."
In turn, the legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, considered referring the members of the House of Representatives to the previous session to retire as a "constitutional and legal violation."
Al-Tamimi added in an interview with "Al-Sabah", that "due to the abolition of Article 13 of the Law of the Iraqi Parliament, which allowed them to receive salaries in contrast to the amended Retirement Law No. 9 of 2014, where the cancellation came with a decision issued by the Federal Supreme Court in which it recognized the unconstitutionality of this article in 2018. Federal decision 86.” And he stressed that “they must be equal to the rest of the employees, that his age is not less than 50 years and his service is not less than 15 years, since the decision of the Federal Court is binding on all employees.”
the authorities".
• Editing: Muhammad Al-Ansari
  • Thanks 2

•  Time: 01/15/2022 10:08:41
  •  
  •  Reading: 1,781 times
Al-Kazemi’s advisor reveals the features of the 2022 budget

{Economic: Al Furat News} The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed today, Saturday, the features of the financial budget for the current year 2022.

Saleh told {Euphrates News}, "The budget for the year 2022 is very similar to the budget for the year 2021, in terms of employment and investment, and others."

He added that "the survival of the budget in its current form depends on the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives," noting that "the House of Representatives has the right to reduce allocations or transfers between chapters, and this depends on the constitutional path to legislate the next budget."

Raghad Daham

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Baghdad: Farah Al-Khafaf 
 Almost every year, Iraq suffers from the dilemma of delaying the approval of the budget for several reasons, including political and electoral or financial ones, which leads to the impact of the citizen, whether employee or earner, and the Iraqi market as a whole, which prompted experts to submit proposals, most notably passing the budget during the month of October Or the second and its division, ie, the adoption of a supplementary budget in the middle of each year. This comes at a time when the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, expected that the 2022 budget would amount to about 140 trillion dinars.
Saleh told Al-Sabah: {According to the Ministry of Finance, the price of a barrel of oil in the 2022 budget has been set at $50, and the value of the budget may increase by 10 percent over last year, that is, up to 140 trillion dinars, and a hypothetical deficit that may be similar to the deficit in the year’s budget. 2021, which amounted to 29 trillion dinars.

tunnel ceiling
He added that {Iraq sold in 2021 a barrel of oil at an average of $68 and a half dollars, but the non-oil revenues achieved only 50 percent of their estimates, so the decrease in non-oil revenues also caused a deficit in the budget, but it was compensated by the high oil prices}, Noting that {if the average annual sale of a barrel of oil is approximately $71 to $72 in the current year 2022 with a spending ceiling similar to the year 2021, then {Iraq will be in a balanced situation even if the non-oil revenues are few}.

revenue stream
Regarding the impact of the delay in approving the budget, Saleh said: {The Iraqi economy depends on oil rents, whether there is a budget or not, and there are continuous financial flows for economic life in Iraq. The delay in approving the budget this year came for constitutional reasons related to the elections, which regulates financial life now is The law of financial management on the basis of the exchange of inflowing revenues equivalent to (1/12) of the actual continuous expenditures from the past year (such as salaries, debts, ongoing projects, etc.), which is considered a safety valve, after saying:The optimal solution for the country’s economy depends on the legislation of the budget that draws prospects for the entire fiscal year, as investors and the trends of the private sector depend on it. This is directly or indirectly, reaching 80 percent, and it is considered important in the lives of citizens.”

economic vision
The financial advisor continued: {When there is no budget, the objectives of the economic policy in the country will be unclear and unknown. The general budget is an economic vision for a full year, and there is an investment budget in which new projects, investment opportunities, and new programs for ministries are all suspended due to the lack of legislation of the budget law}, pointing out To {All developments have stopped, including administrative promotions and opportunities for basic appointments, as well as the basic rights on which people’s lives are held in budget legislation. New projects, as there is no implementation of strategic projects and new programs, then unemployment will spread and the poverty rate will increase.”
He pointed out that {in the event that the regular parliament sessions begin and the financial and economic committees are formed, the first law they will legislate is the budget law}, suggesting {it will not be approved in the first quarter of the year. 
Present}.
In a related context, the financial expert Thamer Al-Azzawi suggested setting the month of October or November as a fixed date for approving the budget to put an end to the delays that occur almost every year.

Supplementary budgets
Al-Azzawi told Al-Sabah: {Supplementary budgets must also be approved in the middle of each year, to avoid any mistakes or make amendments to the general budget law}, indicating that {this step is important amid fluctuations in crude oil prices and to address any emergency matters that may occur.}
He believed that {the delay in approving the budget means that the Iraqi market will be paralyzed, especially if it is delayed after February, as the effects of that begin to appear, as there are no new projects, no money injections, no loans, advances, or purchases}, 
Noting {the employees are affected by the delay as well, as their promotions, bonuses and rewards, as well as providing for their needs to run Business}.
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Thamer Al-Azzawi suggested setting the month of October or November as a fixed date for approving the budget to put an end to the delays that occur almost every year.

How would changing the date make them approve a budget?  If you can't approve it in March, why would you approve it in October?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

Just makes your head spin with the stuff these knot heads come up with, huh.

A man went to his neighbor and asked to borrow his lawnmower.  The neighbor said, "No, you can't borrow my lawnmower because my wife is making beef stroganoff tonight".  The man asked his neighbor what that had to do with the lawnmower.  The neighbor said, "nothing, but if I don't want you to borrow my lawnmower, any excuse will do!"

I heard this story years ago, and now, whenever my wife and I hear someone making excuses, we simply say, "Beef Stroganoff!"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Pow! 1

Remember the smoke and mirror theory , that they want to confuse us ? I would guess that the vast majority of dinar is held in country  .there is now a restriction as to the amount of iqd an individual can exit Iraq with . I believe it is $1,000,000 iqd .  They might suck in more dinar  with this milk fish b.s. , which is their end game .

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, shixjr said:

A man went to his neighbor and asked to borrow his lawnmower.  The neighbor said, "No, you can't borrow my lawnmower because my wife is making beef stroganoff tonight".  The man asked his neighbor what that had to do with the lawnmower.  The neighbor said, "nothing, but if I don't want you to borrow my lawnmower, any excuse will do!"

I heard this story years ago, and now, whenever my wife and I hear someone making excuses, we simply say, "Beef Stroganoff!"

And now I’m hungry for beef stroganoff 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With the oil jump... an advisor to Al-Kazemi identifies two directions to increase revenues and warns

{Economist: Al-Furat News} The financial and economic advisor to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, on the direction of increasing the revenues generated from the rise in oil prices.

Mazhar Muhammad Salih said; Agency {Euphrates News}: "Oil is subject to changes and various factors, including political ones, and no price hike can be relied upon."
He added, "We hope that the rise will continue to improve Iraq's financial and development conditions," noting that "if oil continues to exceed $75 a barrel, it will balance out according to current spending rates."
He stressed, "The surplus must be made in two directions, the first for the private sector and the implementation of income-generating projects and to be properly governed. The increase is to protect the budget and hedge some surpluses at the lowest standard equivalent to employees' salaries for 6 months."
And Saleh stated, "The other direction is to implement government projects within the budget correctly and reflect it significantly on the labor market."
It is noteworthy that oil prices have recorded a remarkable rise for days, as they recorded yesterday near their highest levels since October 2014, and Brent crude contracts touched $90 a barrel, but they fell relatively on Thursday.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2