Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A deputy reveals a set of options regarding the 2022 budget, including the price of the dollar

yota691

6 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks Yota, and a very Happy New Year to you and your loved ones :twothumbs:

Totally agree with you @WheresmyRV? 

"The next government will discuss the budget, amend and add, and may make changes to the exchange rate according to the oil markets, and may add new projects to the investment budget," noting that "all these things will not be delayed

great news and things coming!!! Jan and feb will be great months!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

What a synergy of stuff going on right now . New government ,Kuwait paid off ,. This payoff was synchronized  to occur at the opportune time ,  the new government coming into play , US troops pulling out , the disappearance of the lower denoms , the crazy  low exchange rate , all these "intermediary"  entities coming in to facilitate  to underwrite international debt , It's time ,you crazy diamonds , and I don';t want to hear no bitchin' from people who think it's taken to long.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

January, February and March will be just like all other months....hype and can kicking!! I am trying to save you guys the embarrassment......(now let the bashing begin)

I had to give you a up arrow since you got all of those negatives, just for speaking your mind and pointing out (what the masses dont want to hear) .... you done pissed off the masses 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

January, February and March will be just like all other months....hype and can kicking!! I am trying to save you guys the embarrassment......(now let the bashing begin)

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

3920EAA7-64C1-461D-9D54-9E2F1781A6E2.jpeg

Several years ago, there was a member here who posted so many negative opinions that Adam changed his name to Grumpy.  Maybe it's time for a name change.

• Haha 10

37 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Several years ago, there was a member here who posted so many negative opinions that Adam changed his name to Grumpy.  Maybe it's time for a name change.

What gets me is,,,,   you can post your opinion and others can post their opinions, just as long as they post the belief that this is going to RV you are happy. But as soon as someone post a negative post stating that they feel it's not going to RV you think Adam should change their name. Maybe you should accept the fact that not everyone thinks like you do and get over it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Baghdad: Shaima Rashid 

The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, stated that the next government will amend the 2022 budget, although it is properly prepared by the Ministry of Finance, to be one of the first tasks of the new government, indicating that those covered by Resolution 315 will continue to pay their dues because they approved a law in the 2021 budget. 
Saleh said, in an interview with “Al-Sabah”: “The budget for next year was prepared by the Ministry of Finance, but there is a constitutional path and it was supposed to be submitted to the Council of Ministers last October to be referred immediately to the House of Representatives, but due to the dissolution of Parliament, there was no opportunity to discuss it.” The budget is awaiting the formation of the next government and parliament, to be the first law to be discussed. 
He added, "The next government will discuss the budget, amend and add, and may make changes to the exchange rate according to the oil markets, and may add new projects to the investment budget," noting that "all these things will not be delayed because the budget is prepared correctly, but there are some adjustments here and there that may be made. by the next government. 
And he continued, "Even if the approval of the budget is delayed, the disbursement will be according to 12/1 of the actual expenses, and those covered by Resolution 315 approved their entitlements in the 2021 budget, and it became a reality and prepared for disbursement," expecting "its disbursement in the 2022 budget. Finance provided that it is legally approved, meaning that if it is approved in the 2021 budget, it will be added in the 2022 budget. If there is no budget, it is likely to be covered by the Financial Management Law. 
Mazhar indicated that "Kuwait's money was deducted from oil money and Iraq's revenues, and these funds will be added to the budget, which makes financial space available." good".
• Editing: Muhammad Al-Ansari
  • Thanks 9

4 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

oh well.....the best of all   is I will still be here in another year if it doesnt happen!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Engine1 said:

What gets me is,,,,   you can post your opinion and others can post their opinions, just as long as they post the belief that this is going to RV you are happy. But as soon as someone post a negative post stating that they feel it's not going to RV you think Adam should change their name. Maybe you should accept the fact that not everyone thinks like you do and get over it. 

that they feel it's not going to RV”.

I am puzzled why anyone who doesn’t believe that one day the dinar revaluation will happen, is here reading these articles. Surely you’ve rid yourself of any dinar you may have owned. If I believed as you do, I’d move on and never think of Iraqi Dinar again. JMO

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 11

I certainly don’t care about nor do I pay a damn bit of attention to any neg’s I get. Who cares...everyone is entitled to their opinion...they’re like azzholes, everyone has one. 

But just don’t slap a Neg down and move on. Post a constructive opposing point of view: let the debate begin if that’s what you want. 

In my case, however, my opinions are always correct and any opposing point of view is fruitless & ridiculous and a total waste of time.😆

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

that they feel it's not going to RV”.

I am puzzled why anyone who doesn’t believe that one day the dinar revaluation will happen, is here reading these articles. Surely you’ve rid yourself of any dinar you may have owned. If I believed as you do, I’d move on and never think of Iraqi Dinar again. JMO

Well my dinar is kind of like paying for car insurance.  When or if things happen I am prepared.  And about me being here ,,,,, it is what it is.  I bought my dinar with spare money as kind of an insurance policy, havent used it but I still have it if I ever need it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Engine!! Ok here are some facts..HCL is not passed... the census hasn’t been taken... the GOI hasn’t been formed .....have they even announced who the new PM.is.. the auctions are just trotting along... so how in the hell are they gonna RV with that laundry list of things to do...?? All of these years I though they were out of chapter 7 or what ever in the hell it is..... “Thrill me with your acumen “!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

On 12/30/2021 at 9:52 PM, Engine1 said:

Everybody has their own opinion. That's great. I just don't like comments preaching I'm an idiot for my investment, it will never happen, this is all a joke. Why would anyone spend time every single day making negative comments and probably making many feel forlorn about their investment? What is productive or positive about trying to crush other's dreams? 

Perhaps more time should be spent researching Chapter 7 and what the correct name is rather than taking the time to post basically the same, negative comments everyday.  Boring? You got that right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

The difference this time is Sadr having a majority government. Iran raping the wealth of Iraq is over. The fact of February 9th being a concrete date to exit chapter 6 ( not 7, apparently already done ). After they release Iraq, it will be Iraq’s choice whether or not to accept the obligations of the IMF’s

article 8 compliance. Article 8 is not forced on a country, it is accepted by a country. Trying to time actions outside of our control is a recipe for frustration. Is it possible to go international in the 1st quarter, YES.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5

13 hours ago, Woldopep said:

The difference this time is Sadr having a majority government. Iran raping the wealth of Iraq is over. The fact of February 9th being a concrete date to exit chapter 6 ( not 7, apparently already done ). After they release Iraq, it will be Iraq’s choice whether or not to accept the obligations of the IMF’s

article 8 compliance. Article 8 is not forced on a country, it is accepted by a country. Trying to time actions outside of our control is a recipe for frustration. Is it possible to go international in the 1st quarter, YES.

everyone forgets the three files.........that make up the UNSC rosulations gainst Iraq. People also forget about what they need to join the WTO

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1