Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Kazemi: The international coalition has completed the exit of all its forces and combat equipment outside Iraq

yota691

A member of Harakat al-Nujaba: America insists on staying in Iraq under the pretext of the security situation

{Politics: Al Furat News} A member of the Political Bureau of the Al-Nujaba Movement, Firas Al-Yasir, said that the United States of America is sticking to its presence in Iraq under the pretext of the security situation.

Yasser said; The program (Dialogue of the State), broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel on Tuesday evening, said: "The borders were opened by an American decision to terrorists, and Iraqi blood was allowed, and 72 thousand Iraqi victims fell due to the foreign presence in Iraq."
He added, "Even the title of the constitution is in American hands, and there was great pressure to establish a bloc leader," noting that "the US forces were embarrassed to remain in Iraq for violating the law and exerted pressure on the Iraqi government and marketed what is known as the Strategic Framework Agreement."
"Democracy recognizes the government of the majority, whether by vote or law, according to the Iraqi political system, and it was voted on after the assassination of the victory leaders, and accordingly a parliamentary decision was issued that foreign forces should be evacuated from Iraq."
He explained, "The US policy is looking for any loophole to justify its presence in Iraq and the resigned prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, submitted a paper that included that the US forces remain at the request of former Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari and Ibrahim al-Jaafari, and the parliamentary majority voted on the necessity of the withdrawal of US forces."
Al-Yasser pointed out, “The American discourse has repeatedly made the pretext of ISIS to stay in Iraq, and the main goal is that we are part of the project to dominate the region, and the parliament has obligated the government to the necessity of evacuation, and the words of the resistance in Iraq are clear and explicit that there are no military bases in which combat forces are present.”
He added, "The problem of Iraq will not be solved by the presence of American forces and Washington has prevented Iraq from supplying any weapons or equipment or security systems and radars and put it in a critical angle, and what is going on in the country is a process of looting of society and from the point of view of the resistance that the American forces remain under the title of occupation, so changing the character of foreign forces from combative to advisory was broadcast Occupation and
Yasser continued, "The resistance confirmed that the American and Turkish presence is an occupation and the cause of weakness is that the United States did not contribute to building an Iraqi state, and we want to restore the state's prestige and give the government an opportunity to evacuate American forces from Iraq; But America is sticking to its survival in Iraq under the pretext of the security situation.
” He went on, “The early elections were supposed to be a solution, but they turned into a dispute with the Americans, and the elections did not end until the moment until the results were approved by the Federal Court.” 
Al-Yaser concluded, "The rise of the dollar and the applications of the white paper that lift support for the citizen is borne by the political forces, and the Iraqi government was unable to implement the parliament's decision to evacuate foreign forces under American pressure and deception, and targeting will not be limited to the American embassy. There are large areas to confront the Americans and the media distorts the image of the resistance." 

• Thanks 4

•  Time: 12/14/2021 23:39:22
  •  
  •  Reading: 1,677 times
An American analyst: 2500 American soldiers have turned into advisors in Iraq

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The US analyst, Gabriel Soma, confirmed that 2,500 US soldiers have turned to advisers in Iraq.

Soma said; The program (Dialogue of the State) broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel on Tuesday evening, that: “The American presence in Iraq at the request of the Iraqi government in 2014, and former US President Donald Trump said that the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq in 2011 led to ISIS’ invasion of more than a third of Iraqi territory. ".
He added, "The military forces have been present since that time until now, and in the meeting of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and US President Joe Biden at the White House, Al-Kazemi requested the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq and non-combat forces." 
Soma promised, the military bases in Iraq "are not American, but rather Iraqi, and Biden did not mind the withdrawal request," pointing out that "the US military was able to train 250,000 Iraqi soldiers to fight ISIS."
And he pointed out, "Iraq's need for intelligence information to know the movements of ISIS," explaining, "When Iraq stipulated warplanes, it stipulated maintenance, and the remaining forces of the American forces are the ones who protect them and give ISIS points of presence to strike them, at the request of Al-Kazemi." 
Soma noted, "No party is allowed to visit the military bases in which the US army is present, except for the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi," stressing that "the combat forces withdrew and the rest of the US army is part of hosting the Iraqi military bases."
And he indicated that “the presence of 2,500 American soldiers as advisers in Iraq, according to the Pentagon, and if the Iraqi government demanded the withdrawal of these forces, this will be done,” noting “a noticeable increase in the pace of ISIS influence throughout the region. We found ISIS Khurasan, ISIS Mozambique, Somali youth, Congo youth and ISIS people the year".  
And the American analyst concluded, "If Iraq had sufficient intelligence forces, ISIS would not have been able to occupy the country, and McGurk always visits the Middle East, and there is no stranger in his visits to Sunni, Kurdish and Shiite leaders as a liaison with the White House, and we do not find any doubt about his mission.
The United States respects the Iraqi constitution and parliamentary elections. and the Iraqi people.

• Thanks 5

17 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

That was when the deepstate was in control. Let's watch it play out this time around👍

Well slap me silly! I cudda swore the swamp rats/ deep state had literally just hijacked the election of 2020 by creating a silly little pandemic called COVID so they could make last minute adjustments to the way in which voters were deemed legal, and then claim a victory in the wee hours of the morning of Nov 4th...when the polls were all supposed to be closed, officially..... Then once the deep state took over and slyly opened up the borders of America to allow ISIS in our own Southern front doors, you think this is going to play how this time????  I'm pretty sure the deep state has never been more in control illegally then they are right now! I can hardly wait to see how this all comes back to shite on us once again!!!!   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 12/15/2021 at 3:29 PM, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

this is a some kind of conflicting article to confuse the readers.  I prefer wait and see what they do, not what they say.

not that confusing they always said they will take on a training role and protect their assets which means embassy....UN troops will move as peace keeping forces. pretty simple

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, screwball said:

embassy....UN troops will move as peace keeping forces. pretty simple

thanks screwball. but until when? the end of this year 2021? i wish all troops will be out of iraq sooner, so after that, iraq can RI/RV the currency and we all can get our rewards sooner than we have never expected.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

thanks screwball. but until when? the end of this year 2021? i wish all troops will be out of iraq sooner, so after that, iraq can RI/RV the currency and we all can get our rewards sooner than we have never expected.

they dont and will never be out of iraq whilst they have an embassy there, like kuwait

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jcfrag said:

Well slap me silly! I cudda swore the swamp rats/ deep state had literally just hijacked the election of 2020 by creating a silly little pandemic called COVID so they could make last minute adjustments to the way in which voters were deemed legal, and then claim a victory in the wee hours of the morning of Nov 4th...when the polls were all supposed to be closed, officially..... Then once the deep state took over and slyly opened up the borders of America to allow ISIS in our own Southern front doors, you think this is going to play how this time????  I'm pretty sure the deep state has never been more in control illegally then they are right now! I can hardly wait to see how this all comes back to shite on us once again!!!!   

You are correct in your assessment however the piece you left out was where the deepstate jumped head first into the largest election trap set by our beloved whitehats.. we are watching darkness come to light as corruption exposes itself across the planet. Enjoy the show!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Problem is the corrupt, never are held accountable. People keep saying wait til the mid-terms, you think the outcome will be any different from the 2020 elections? They know how to cheat and get away with it. And not even blink or look to the left or right or have their pupils dilate.  Evil has no soul. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

You are correct in your assessment however the piece you left out was where the deepstate jumped head first into the largest election trap set by our beloved whitehats.. we are watching darkness come to light as corruption exposes itself across the planet. Enjoy the show!

I certainly pray you are right as we have seen in the past, people like Maliki do what ever they want. As best I can tell the Dems  seem to be untouchable. Ranchers down on the Texas border don’t even want to leave their house for fear of finding another dead body on their lands. Do you realize just how difficult it is going to be to capture all of the released prisoners and illegal aliens to return them to their respected space. If nothing is done soon we are going to be over ran with the whole friggon world in our country. I cannot even convey to you just how much I hate these thoughtless fools squatting in the White House right now. There has never been a bigger threat to our country then that old fossil napping in the White House right now…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Problem is the corrupt, never are held accountable. People keep saying wait til the mid-terms, you think the outcome will be any different from the 2020 elections? They know how to cheat and get away with it. And not even blink or look to the left or right or have their pupils dilate.  Evil has no soul. 

I have never seen such despicable self serving arses in my life. How embarrassing for him to call himself Pres of the US. I know I never will….    😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

18 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Why would you call yourself the president of America? 

50 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

I certainly pray you are right as we have seen in the past, people like Maliki do what ever they want. As best I can tell the Dems  seem to be untouchable. Ranchers down on the Texas border don’t even want to leave their house for fear of finding another dead body on their lands. Do you realize just how difficult it is going to be to capture all of the released prisoners and illegal aliens to return them to their respected space. If nothing is done soon we are going to be over ran with the whole friggon world in our country. I cannot even convey to you just how much I hate these thoughtless fools squatting in the White House right now. There has never been a bigger threat to our country then that old fossil napping in the White House right now…

Hillarious cheated in 2016. Trump had 4 years to prepare. He set the trap and tons of politicians fell right in including Pence. Now we are watching judges (including Supreme Court) expose themselves all while big pharma, wall street, Hollywood, athletes etc expose themselves too. We are watching "The Great Awakening".. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

56 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Also..

Trump fulfilled every promise he gave us (as much as he could) except draining the swamp, guess what he's going to do after all the darkness comes to light? That's right.. he's going to drain the swamp. 

• Pow! 2

10 hours ago, cjdavid said:

The thing about cheats, cheaps, and creeps is that once they learn how to do something, they think they can get away with, they are apt to repeat that same methodology and tactics. Why? Because people are people and succumb to the path of least resistance. This makes catching the cheats, cheaps, and creeps all that much easier the next time. Doesn't mean it won't happen just means it is all that much easier to catch and bring the hammer down. Some of us have been watching this election cheat game go on further back than the 2020 election. Let's just say it ramped up after the repubes won Congress, then let the POS POTUS steal their Contract for America (and you thought Biden was the only plagiarist who became a POS POTUS),   in 96 and has been escalating from there in localized elections first. Let me clarify that for some of you, it started to escalate in 1996, the cheating did not start in 1996. How long has the internet (on a mass scale) been around? The internet and intranets actually helped in advancing the rapidity of the escalation.

And when you put three and two together, you know the rest of the story.... 

Edited by Theseus
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Today, Saturday, the Security Media Cell announced that, in implementation of the agreement to withdraw the international combat forces, the Supreme Security Committee visited the Ain Al-Assad base.

12-18-2021 07:41 PM

In a statement, the cell said, "In continuation to the results of the strategic dialogue and to follow up the implementation of the Iraqi agreement with the international coalition forces to completely withdraw the combat forces of the coalition forces from the country and start the work of the advisors, the Iraqi Military Technical Committee, which included the National Security Adviser, the Deputy Commander of Joint Operations and the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Army, conducted And a number of leaders and the Security Media Cell visited Ain Al-Assad Air Base in Anbar Governorate .

She added, "The committee visited the possibility of collecting equipment and logistical support. The committee also conducted a field tour of the areas occupied by the international coalition forces, and reviewed some models of the mechanisms and technical devices that the international coalition forces began handing over to the Iraqi army, the Counter-Terrorism Service and the Border Police Forces Command." .

She pointed out that "the work of the remaining international coalition mission in Iraq has been confirmed, whose main mission is to provide advice, assistance and empowerment to the Iraqi security forces . "

تنفيذا لاتفاق انسحاب قوات التحالف الدولي القتالية .. لجنة أمنية رفيعة تزور قاعدة عين الاسد | أمن | قناة دجلة الفضائية (dijlah.tv)

War.jpg

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Allawi: Advisers of the international coalition will be within the Iraqi security bases

2021.12.18 - 20:40
Internat.jpg
Baghdad - people
Hussein Allawi, adviser to the Prime Minister, confirmed, on Saturday, that the remaining advisers in Iraq will be within the rules of the security forces, not their own.
Allawi told the official channel, which was monitored by "Nass" on December 18, 2021: "The advisers who will work with the Iraqi forces after the withdrawal of the combat forces will be in the bases of the security forces, and under the command of the Joint Operations Command, and the security ministries."
He added, "The security forces will be responsible for providing protection to these advisors, and invest their presence in supporting them, providing advice and experience, and empowering them in institutional management, and this is in addition to the work of NATO forces that perform the same tasks."
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1