Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Opinion @ 4:25 PM CST - 12/29/2021

ronscarpa

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Yes our time has come !! I'm pumped, I can finally get that graphite fishing rod from Cabelas. Hopefully it will still be on sale !! 🦈🐠🐳

pp

What kind of fish will it catch?  I’m looking forward to someday catching walleyes somewhere in Northwest Ontario again. Maybe even venture west a bit into Manitoba. 🎣 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

It's nice to see positive things coming from gurus like Breitling, but it would be super nice to see those words coming from CBI or GOI...... words like, "we now have a new  value to our dinar of 1 IQD =  1 USD !!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, cws said:

What kind of fish will it catch?  I’m looking forward to someday catching walleyes somewhere in Northwest Ontario again. Maybe even venture west a bit into Manitoba. 🎣 

I'm in Saskatchewan so I go after a multitude of fish. Pickeral  (Walleye), Northern Pike, Sturgeon,  Gold Eye, perch, to name a few.

pp

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, davis411 said:

After you buy a ram

then go to gm or ford and get a truck 

I've had vehicles from all 3 makers & had problems with every one. Not to mention every other year or few years it seems there's recalls coming out in the news for all of them. So I'm not bias towards either one. I just roll with whatever I like & feel comfortable with. Gm, ford, dodge, or whoever.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

I've had vehicles from all 3 makers & had problems with every one. Not to mention every other year or few years it seems there's recalls coming out in the news for all of them. So I'm not bias towards either one. I just roll with whatever I like & feel comfortable with. Gm, ford, dodge, or whoever.

It was a joke

we laugh at rams here

every vehicle has issues

just ram has a lot more 

enjoy what buy

they all have issues 

just ram looks like a goat hit by a semi 

that’s all

davis helps 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

It was a joke

we laugh at rams here

every vehicle has issues

just ram has a lot more 

enjoy what buy

they all have issues 

just ram looks like a goat hit by a semi 

that’s all

davis helps 

I wasn't insulted by your comment. That Ram 1500 is a nice looking truck depending on the color & trim package.

• Thanks 1

I drive the 3500 Ram, it’s  a pulling machine. It rides like a caddy with a load, no load and it beats you to death! I have ordered me a new 3500, waiting on it to come to the dealership! If you are hauling a trailer with hay are cattle, the Ram can’t be beat! I have a recall on the 2021, something to do with the lug nuts. According to recall they can break off causing a potentially dangerous accident! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/30/2021 at 4:52 PM, davis411 said:

davis helps 

I'll tell you what I will do Davis.  When this thing does hit, I'll let you buy me whatever truck you feel will best suit my needs.  I'll take a GM, Ford, Chevy or RAM.  See what a nice guy I am?  😆

By the way, I love your sense of humor!

• Haha 1