Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Shabki: There Will Be No Budget For 2022

HowieC

Al-Shabki: There Will Be No Budget For 2022

2021/12/29 | 7:35 PM

Al-Shabki - There Will Be No Budget For 2022Information/special
The former member of the Finance Committee, Muhammad Al-Shabki, suggested, on Wednesday, that next year will not witness the approval of any new budget for Iraq due to the political circumstances.
A member of Al-Shabki said, in a statement to the “Information” agency, that “the new parliament will not have enough time in light of the current circumstances to discuss and approve a new budget for the country, and thus the economic files will be carried forward to the year 2023.”
Regarding the statement of the Minister of Finance, Ben Al-Shabki, “the minister had to explain the reasons and not make the statements in an alarming manner, and that Iraq is suffering from a crisis in resources and its dependence on oil is not enough.”
He pointed out that “the situation and political logic prevent the application of many laws related to taxes and customs duties that help raise the level of resources and cover new and current expenditures.”
The Minister of Finance had warned of the lack of financial liquidity after 10 years from now, and employees may be laid off due to lack of salaries and coverage. Done / 25 SR
almaalomah.me
وكالة المعلومة
ALMAALOMAH.ME
وكالة المعلومة
خبر لا یحتاج توثیقا
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 6

There you go these creeps are crying poor again. A lot of BS. They have money now coming from all kinds of sources including from from their @sses. Look at how much they getting from the raise in oil. Look at how much they getting by other countries using their air  space. Also all the money the US is giving them along with other countries. Yes a lot of BS by this statement they have plenty of time to work out the budget for next year. This Shabki is really full of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HowieC said:

Al-Shabki - There Will Be No Budget For 2022Information/special
The former member of the Finance Committee, Muhammad Al-Shabki, suggested

Key word, FORMER….

I often wonder exactly how much all these former members and ministers are really kept in the loop about up to date business. They probably get their news from the same place we do. 
I think I have read an article or two where the 2022 budget was ready for approval. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2