Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For discussion...

7 hours ago, caddieman said:

I’m not the one that said that all these people died of the covid shot. These websites have however and they try to pass it off as truth. Here what was said………..There are whole websites dedicated to those who have died, or been deeply affected by the unproven, untested vaccine programs………..

And your right it’s only speculation. But don’t try and pass it off as the truth and fact. That’s how many people become confused and start to believe things that aren’t based in fact. 

One other thing why are you so angry all the time? If you want to have a conversation we will have one. But if you want to jump on people all the time, that’s a little different. 

Sorry. Don't mean to come off as angry. But when I read a statement like "the vaccine has saved many, many, many lives...." and that those of us believe that the vaccine has killed perfectly healthy people, I guess, yes, when someone is trying to defend it and attacks us as being "borderline sick" it does tick me off.

Your statement above is as foundless. How can you say the vaccine has saved many many many lives? That has no basis of facts. The virus has killed less than one percent of the folks who got it. Even more than half had other symptoms that the virus exacerbated, but those people were in bad shape as it was. So less than a half of one percent died of virus and we don't really know if it was the virus alone that killed that number. Now you say the vaccine saved, "many many many lives." You can't justify that statement because you have no idea if the ones who took the vaccine were saved by the shot, because if they never took the shot you don't know that they would not have survived. The odds indicate they would have.

But once you inject the vaccine, and a person lives, you immediately say, see the vaccine saved their life. What? You can never know that because ninety nine plus percent of the people who contracted Covid lived. 

But your narrative dictates you insist the vaccine saved them.

Again, sorry to sound angry, but this is the kind of rationale that people who don't believe in the shot are up against. It is illogical to assume with zero evidence that the vaccine has saved anyone because if the person who is vaccinated didn't get the shot, they stood almost a one hundred percent chance of living.

That's huge odds against whether the vaccine has saved anyone, but anyone that has died because of taking the vaccine, of which you know there are many, many, many of those deaths, and more to come as time goes on, not knowing the adverse affects it will have in a couple years, especially as they keep adding shots...the odds are more likely you die from the shot than the virus.

And I say this in the most friendly of terms.  :)

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Sorry. Don't mean to come off as angry. But when I read a statement like "the vaccine has saved many, many, many lives...." and that those of us believe that the vaccine has killed perfectly healthy people, I guess, yes, when someone is trying to defend it and attacks us as being "borderline sick" it does tick me off.

Your statement above is as foundless. How can you say the vaccine has saved many many many lives? That has no basis of facts. The virus has killed less than one percent of the folks who got it. Even more than half had other symptoms that the virus exacerbated, but those people were in bad shape as it was. So less than a half of one percent died of virus and we don't really know if it was the virus alone that killed that number. Now you say the vaccine saved, "many many many lives." You can't justify that statement because you have no idea if the ones who took the vaccine were saved by the shot, because if they never took the shot you don't know that they would not have survived. The odds indicate they would have.

But once you inject the vaccine, and a person lives, you immediately say, see the vaccine saved their life. What? You can never know that because ninety nine plus percent of the people who contracted Covid lived. 

But your narrative dictates you insist the vaccine saved them.

Again, sorry to sound angry, but this is the kind of rationale that people who don't believe in the shot are up against. It is illogical to assume with zero evidence that the vaccine has saved anyone because if the person who is vaccinated didn't get the shot, they stood almost a one hundred percent chance of living.

That's huge odds against whether the vaccine has saved anyone, but anyone that has died because of taking the vaccine, of which you know there are many, many, many of those deaths, and more to come as time goes on, not knowing the adverse affects it will have in a couple years, especially as they keep adding shots...the odds are more likely you die from the shot than the virus.

And I say this in the most friendly of terms.  :)

Hey it’s not a problem. The borderline sick commit was not directed at you or anyone who believes as you do. It was directed at the articles and the people creating the articles. To say a person died do to the fact they had a covid shot with absolutely no evidence is at the very least absolutely misleading and on the other end sick. This is where people get confused and start believing things that are IMO just wrong! I have said this before. It’s just like me saying hey this guy ate a hamburger a week before he died. That hamburger killed him. That’s the exact same thing some of these articles and websites are doing.

I can say the vaccine has saved many lives because it’s in the numbers. Numbers don’t lie. Yes not all people exposed to the covid virus get sick that includes vaccinated and unvaccinated. The vast majority of people that get covid have very mild symptoms or none at all. That also includes the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Now this is where I can say and believe the vaccine saves and is saving lives Of the few that have a bad outcome and have to be hospitalized over 75% of these people are unvaccinated. Of the people admitted to the ICU with covid over 90% are unvaccinated. And of the people that are dying from covid over 95% are unvaccinated. It’s just a fact. With these numbers just think if nobody was vaccinated. All these numbers, in hospitals, in ICU, and deaths. would be much much higher. So I think I am very safe to say the vaccine has and is saving many many lives. 

I think it’s a matter of focus. You are focusing on unvaccinated people who have a good outcome. And your right they, luckily didn’t need the vaccine. While I am focusing on people who have a bad outcome and have to be hospitalized. Numbers tell us that out of the 95% of people that are dying, if they were all vaccinated only 5% of that number would have died. And that’s why I say the vaccine is saving lives.

Edited by caddieman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I can say the vaccine has saved many lives because it’s in the numbers

image.png.014c99cf796bd6801beb3a0f4ef12029.png

Albert Bourla, head of pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, said on CNBC that annual COVID shots could become the norm, just like yearly flu shots.

“We will have perfectly normal lives, with just injection maybe once a year. And the pill in case we are sick will make it more flu like rather than life-threatening disease,” he said. But Bourla added: “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any.”

For the rest of the article:https://www.dailywire.com/news/pfizer-ceo-covid-19-could-be-controlled-by-annual-vaccines-pills-to-treat

• Pow! 6

29 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Hey it’s not a problem. The borderline sick commit was not directed at you or anyone who believes as you do. It was directed at the articles and the people creating the articles. To say a person died do to the fact they had a covid shot with absolutely no evidence is at the very least absolutely misleading and on the other end sick. This is where people get confused and start believing things that are IMO just wrong! I have said this before. It’s just like me saying hey this guy ate a hamburger a week before he died. That hamburger killed him. That’s the exact same thing some of these articles and websites are doing.

I can say the vaccine has saved many lives because it’s in the numbers. Numbers don’t lie. Yes not all people exposed to the covid virus get sick that includes vaccinated and unvaccinated. The vast majority of people that get covid have very mild symptoms or none at all. That also includes the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Now this is where I can say and believe the vaccine saves and is saving lives Of the few that have a bad outcome and have to be hospitalized over 75% of these people are unvaccinated. Of the people admitted to the ICU with covid over 90% are unvaccinated. And of the people that are dying from covid over 95% are unvaccinated. It’s just a fact. With these numbers just think if nobody was vaccinated. All these numbers, in hospitals, in ICU, and deaths. would be much much higher. So I think I am very safe to say the vaccine has and is saving many many lives. 

I think it’s a matter of focus. You are focusing on unvaccinated people who have a good outcome. And your right they, luckily didn’t need the vaccine. While I am focusing on people who have a bad outcome and have to be hospitalized. Numbers tell us that out of the 95% of people that are dying, if they were all vaccinated only 5% of that number would have died. And that’s why I say the vaccine is saving lives.

More and more I'm looking at this more like the flu....

Flu shots are a yearly thing and the formula is changed up to address the upcoming projected changes in the flu variants ....

Messaging from the USG has been pathetic....especially in the past calendar year....

Yesterday at the Senate hearing we heard them say everyone will eventually get the virus...that's a huge change from what we've been told in the past...

Numbers say very few die from this......unless they have pre-existing conditions....

I still believe in free choice....no vaccine mandates....no covid camps like in Australia....no non-vaxed tax like they are proposing in Quebec..

CL

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

I hear you. You're right numbers don't lie. But how you look at the numbers you can come up with a different or opposing perspective. A 6 turned upside down looks like a 9. I see the number of people dying from the vaccine. I see the lack of testing and the unknown of what it will eventually do to a person's body, especially since you have to keep boosting. Just the thought of getting a booster every six months goes against the definition of a vaccine. In fact, I have family that took the vaccine, took the second shot, took the booster, and they are done. They are "vaccined out". They see me with no vaccine, having been intimately exposed to the virus on quite a number of occasions, some being a week or so, and God has protected me from it.

They are starting to see, albeit, trickling out, the negative and sometimes fatal side effects of the shot. They see the new variations and threat of more coming out, and they are just done. They feel like they were lied to, which is true. They know there has been more flip flopping by MSM, Fauci, and the rest of the pro vaxers, that they are burned out. 

They know the likelihood of them dying from it is so miniscule, and believe now that they do have the so called vaccine, that they have enough protection. Unfortunately, for the vaxer world their message has changed from get vaxed and you won't get the virus, to...well I don't have to go over it, you know the messaging has changed more than the wind in a hurricane.

But what hasn't changed is the anti vaxers message. And the more that comes out, the more it looks like they are on the right side of it. Again, I prayed over all my family that got the vaccine and that no harm will come to them from it. But for folks who haven't prayed over it, I can't tell you what the outcome might be IF(and I say IF because I can't say for sure as no one can say it won't happen for sure, but the possibility of this occurring is definitely out there, and I hope I, and everyone else who warns about this are totally wrong) people start getting ill and dying by the thousands in a year or a couple years when their body, their bloodcells, are inundated with the results of the shot. Now the very thought of that is horrible and scary. Talk about hospitals over run. Morgues overrun. Family's destroyed and not just this country but the world decimated. Is that being a fear monger? Or is that considering the other side of the coin of this vaccine that truly is a real possibility? This is not cut and dried. There is a saying. Err on the side of caution. 

You can't treat this vaccine as a one size fits all, but that's exactly what they are doing. Even simple diets don't work the same for everyone. Now you're going to take an virtually untested(according to normal testing habits and procedures for this kind of thing) solution and jab it in everyone's veins and expect the same results for everyone. Even the virus affects people differently. How much more the introduction of it into someone's system. 

I just look at it and shake my head. And see the dark thunder clouds off in the distance. I hope I am wrong, I really do. So all I can do is reject the jab, and when people ask why, I tell them my feelings on it. I don't tell them they shouldn't get it. If they are comfortable and trusting in it and want it, then by all means. But don't make me out to be a pariah because I think it is deadly and don't trust the elite and those that run things in places we can't even dream about. 

But that's just me.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

More and more I'm looking at this more like the flu....

Flu shots are a yearly thing and the formula is changed up to address the upcoming projected changes in the flu variants ....

Messaging from the USG has been pathetic....especially in the past calendar year....

Yesterday at the Senate hearing we heard them say everyone will eventually get the virus...that's a huge change from what we've been told in the past...

Numbers say very few die from this......unless they have pre-existing conditions....

I still believe in free choice....no vaccine mandates....no covid camps like in Australia....no non-vaxed tax like they are proposing in Quebec..

CL

Yes they are changing the message. Just like you said a regular flu virus has different variants. Just like the covid virus has variants. You have to change. And I agree it should be your choice. Get the vaccine don’t get the vaccine. But on the flip side if the owner of a restaurant etc decides you have to be vaccinated to enter his establishment, the unvaccinated have to not fly off the handle. He or she has that right. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Yes they are changing the message. Just like you said a regular flu virus has different variants. Just like the covid virus has variants. You have to change. And I agree it should be your choice. Get the vaccine don’t get the vaccine. But on the flip side if the owner of a restaurant etc decides you have to be vaccinated to enter his establishment, the unvaccinated have to not fly off the handle. He or she has that right. 

Totally agree. If an owner of any business decides only vaxed folks can come in. That is their right as a privately owned business. Just like an owner can assert a certain dress code. No shirt no shoes no service. On the same set of standards, there was a school in Miami that said, if any teachers get vaxed they can no longer work there. They believed those that were vaxed put off a kind of radiation for lack of a better word, (and on the Pfizer website they do request any pregnant females who are unvaxed but have been exposed to a vaxed person download and fill out a form right from their website, because the possibility of an adverse reaction to their pregnancy after being exposed to a vaxed person is a possibility)...Boy did they get blasted.

So if we are going to hold up one side, a private business can say no unvaxed people served, then another private business can say, no vaxed people served. Both sides should be held up. 

6 minutes ago, keylime said:

I hear you. You're right numbers don't lie. But how you look at the numbers you can come up with a different or opposing perspective. A 6 turned upside down looks like a 9. I see the number of people dying from the vaccine. I see the lack of testing and the unknown of what it will eventually do to a person's body, especially since you have to keep boosting. Just the thought of getting a booster every six months goes against the definition of a vaccine. In fact, I have family that took the vaccine, took the second shot, took the booster, and they are done. They are "vaccined out". They see me with no vaccine, having been intimately exposed to the virus on quite a number of occasions, some being a week or so, and God has protected me from it.

They are starting to see, albeit, trickling out, the negative and sometimes fatal side effects of the shot. They see the new variations and threat of more coming out, and they are just done. They feel like they were lied to, which is true. They know there has been more flip flopping by MSM, Fauci, and the rest of the pro vaxers, that they are burned out. 

They know the likelihood of them dying from it is so miniscule, and believe now that they do have the so called vaccine, that they have enough protection. Unfortunately, for the vaxer world their message has changed from get vaxed and you won't get the virus, to...well I don't have to go over it, you know the messaging has changed more than the wind in a hurricane.

But what hasn't changed is the anti vaxers message. And the more that comes out, the more it looks like they are on the right side of it. Again, I prayed over all my family that got the vaccine and that no harm will come to them from it. But for folks who haven't prayed over it, I can't tell you what the outcome might be IF(and I say IF because I can't say for sure as no one can say it won't happen for sure, but the possibility of this occurring is definitely out there, and I hope I, and everyone else who warns about this are totally wrong) people start getting ill and dying by the thousands in a year or a couple years when their body, their bloodcells, are inundated with the results of the shot. Now the very thought of that is horrible and scary. Talk about hospitals over run. Morgues overrun. Family's destroyed and not just this country but the world decimated. Is that being a fear monger? Or is that considering the other side of the coin of this vaccine that truly is a real possibility? This is not cut and dried. There is a saying. Err on the side of caution. 

You can't treat this vaccine as a one size fits all, but that's exactly what they are doing. Even simple diets don't work the same for everyone. Now you're going to take an virtually untested(according to normal testing habits and procedures for this kind of thing) solution and jab it in everyone's veins and expect the same results for everyone. Even the virus affects people differently. How much more the introduction of it into someone's system. 

I just look at it and shake my head. And see the dark thunder clouds off in the distance. I hope I am wrong, I really do. So all I can do is reject the jab, and when people ask why, I tell them my feelings on it. I don't tell them they shouldn't get it. If they are comfortable and trusting in it and want it, then by all means. But don't make me out to be a pariah because I think it is deadly and don't trust the elite and those that run things in places we can't even dream about. 

But that's just me.

Respect everything you just said. That is your belief and you are entitled to it. I think you are wrong, just like you think I am wrong. I just believe the vaccine can save lives. That’s why I speak up. Just like you do in the other direction. If we can make one person stop and try to be realistic about getting the vaccine or not, it is a well worth wild discussion!

Stay safe.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.png.014c99cf796bd6801beb3a0f4ef12029.png

Albert Bourla, head of pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, said on CNBC that annual COVID shots could become the norm, just like yearly flu shots.

“We will have perfectly normal lives, with just injection maybe once a year. And the pill in case we are sick will make it more flu like rather than life-threatening disease,” he said. But Bourla added: “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any.”

For the rest of the article:https://www.dailywire.com/news/pfizer-ceo-covid-19-could-be-controlled-by-annual-vaccines-pills-to-treat

And Biden is still mandating vaccines, or you lose your job.   Idiot!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

I have been familiar with/ aware of ...Steve Bannon (the man) for many years.

He served in the Navy, worked in the Pentagon...has a Masters degree from Georgetown...

Worked in the LA entertainment Industry...Seinfeld and "The Firm" film among credits....

And much more. .....

Until he jumped on the Trump train he was a much admired figure....very successful...honestly looked at as a brilliant individual....

Of course the left....and their lap dog MSM set out to destroy him because of his affiliation to Trump....

Truth be known.....what he really stands for is simply anti big government....and anti the status quo....

Do a little research....you might be surprised to learn Bannon is pro USA, and pro "We the People" to his core..!      CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

11 hours ago, cranman said:

You recieved a notice in the mail mandating you get vaccinated? From who if I may ask?

My employer,  if I knew how to post a pic I would be happy to share it with you all.

I'm 4th generation engineer on my jobsite as my Great grandfather was the original owner of this site. Handed down to my Grandfather who sold out in the early 80s.  My father has been here 46 years, and I've been here since 98'.

The company has changed hands several times and is now owned by a company in Sweden. We are now in over 90 countries .

I'm not sure what im going to do. I obviously want to carry on the family tradition, but I'm also in a position were I can walk away. I own a commercial cleaning service and a lawncare service.

So time will tell, I come in contact with absolutely no one during the day while on my job.  I had covid back in March of 21 and survived. 

This mandate is a bad situation 

• Pow! 3

I have thought this situation over a million times as what I should do.

At 41 years, ive worked my whole life since 8 years old. Its just the way it is in the industry i was raised in and still in.

I've decided to stay true to myslef and my principles . I noticed there was a stirring up in the Supreme Court yesterday but even so, im not getting the jab over a government mandate or a job.  My family and my legacy will always be a part of history in my small town as we were the first here to mine sand and gravel to produce concrete and eventually asphalt.   We touched and created alot of things in our town.  I can make it with my other two company's and my investments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DesertEagle said:

I have thought this situation over a million times as what I should do.

At 41 years, ive worked my whole life since 8 years old. Its just the way it is in the industry i was raised in and still in.

I've decided to stay true to myslef and my principles . I noticed there was a stirring up in the Supreme Court yesterday but even so, im not getting the jab over a government mandate or a job.  My family and my legacy will always be a part of history in my small town as we were the first here to mine sand and gravel to produce concrete and eventually asphalt.   We touched and created alot of things in our town.  I can make it with my other two company's and my investments. 

I feel for you and many in your generation....you are the ones that need to step up and bring this country to it's good senses...

AOC and the other "do nothing for something" Socialist crowd will be the ruin of this country.... 

Your generation, and your kids will be the big losers in all of what's going on....I encourage to stay involved in the process....

Good luck.   CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Anything wrong with the Supreme Court ruling on mandatory vaccines?

Apparently Medical workers are of a lower class of Citizen than others.....make any sense to you?

No mandates for private industry....but, medical workers....take the jab or you're fired......same ones that a short while ago were hero's... putting themselves at risk to help others....

Many will quit....leaving our hospitals understaffed.

In some States healthcare workers who have tested positive...and are asymptomatic are required right back to work....great management philosophy there????

Now that sure makes sense....the sick ones work....the healthy are fired....

Fauci & Company have stated that the vaccines don't  assure anything....and that everyone will get omicron....so why the 

the double standard by the Supreme  Court?

At best, this is very troubling!     CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Experts Accuse Govt Of 'Manipulating' Vaccine Data, Claim Up To 300,000 Deaths Caused By Injections

The inventor of modern mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone, recently accused the U.S. government of “manipulating” vaccine data to mask the “huge number of deaths and adverse events that are directly linked” to today’s COVID-19 vaccines.

Vaccine Safety Research Foundation Founder and Executive Director Steve Kirsch agrees, estimating that a staggering 150-300 thousand deaths in the U.S. have been caused by the injections.

For the rest of the article:https://nationalfile.com/experts-accuse-govt-manipulating-vaccine-data-claim-300000-deaths-caused-injections/

• Pow! 1

14 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

At best, this is very troubling!     CL

Thank you for your post CL

We have a number of health care workers in our family.  All are considering quitting or retiring.

The entire mandate thing, the lack of supplies, the daily exposure to CV, and the understaffing is putting these workers in an impossible situation.   

Everything about CV is troubling, especially the cover up.  It’s the biggest criminal activity in my lifetime. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 3