Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For discussion...

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

You are kind of stretching it here. They never said it would prevent you from getting covid. Hence the studies said that the vaccine was 90% effective. If it prevented you from getting covid it would be 100% effective. 

New cases are off the charts because there is a new variation that is much more contagious. 

And the booster does help keep you out of the hospital…..and/or dying. The numbers unequivocally prove that. Things are fluid…..things change….narratives have to change.

As to your last you are entitled to your opinion. Are you right or wrong I don’t know. As to the vaccine working for her, if she stays out of the hospital. I might have to say it worked.

Stay safe!

Over the past 2 years there have been numerous comments from the many "experts" on the subject....the Press Secretary....(of course she "circled back") ....Biden...Harris and those politicians on the left.....even the CDC...stated at one time or another....

"If vacinated you are safe from catching covid"

Sure things change....but why are these "leaders" all over the map on all of this...they are just blowing in the wind with a great deal of what they try to push......and of course ever changing in that bill of goods they're trying to sell us...

If they don't know....don't try to bull$hit us on it....just say you don't know....

We were all led to believe the vaccine was intended to prevent us from getting covid.....just like those for polio...mumps...chicken pox etc...not just keep us out of the hospital if we got covid..

1 million new cases a day in the US....that vaccine is a wonder, isn't it....?

Hey how bout them Aussies?.....92% vaccinated....been shut down....have people in covid camps......105,000 new cases yesterday.....geez those vaccines are really something.....!

You stay safe as well...    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

Narrative Shift: CDC Director Admits OVER 75% Of Covid Deaths Were Among People With 'At Least Four Comorbidities'

walensky-over-75-percent-4-comorbidities.jpg

gab-share-icon.png
space.gif
walensky-over-75-percent-4-comorbidities.jpgCDC Director Rochelle Walensky admitted on Friday that over 75% of covid deaths were among people "who had at least four comorbidities" and were "unwell to begin with."

"The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities," Walensky told GMA on Friday. "So really these are people who were unwell to begin with."

The CDC director just said over 75% of “covid deaths” occurred in people with at least four comorbidities. Since Biden can’t shut down covid, suddenly all this data is getting shared publicly. pic.twitter.com/NKvproy3lx

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) January 10, 2022
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

January 8, 2022

New study of Pfizer's COVID vaccine has some disturbing findings

I just read a disturbing study of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine's efficacy by the Canadian COVID Care Alliance.  This organization comprises over 500 independent Canadian doctors, scientists, and health care practitioners.  The title of the article, "The Pfizer Inoculations for COVID-19: More Harm Than Good," is disturbing. The article itself, which discusses the many nuances of this study, is even more distressing.

You may recall the much-reported "95% efficacy" of the vaccine against COVID-19.  We all assumed that if we were vaccinated, we would then only have a 5% chance of becoming infected.  Sounds great, but the statement is misleading.  In the Pfizer study, only 8 out of 18,198, or 0.043% of participants who received the vaccine, contracted COVID, while 162 out of 18,325, 0.884% in the control group who received injections of saline became infected.  Therefore, while there was a Relative Risk Reduction of 95%, the Actual Risk Reduction was a mere 0.84%.

For the rest of the article: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/new_study_of_pfizers_covid_vaccine_has_some_disturbing_findings.html

• Pow! 5

Covid pandemic: Chinese city tests 14m people after cluster - in 48 Hours

That 300,000 people per hour or 4861 people every minute for 48 hour.

I call :bs: on these numbers.

In a few post above Coorslite21 posted that the Aussies were checked and they found 105,000 cases in "1 Day"

That's 73 per minute. I find that pretty strange as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-59928851

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Covid pandemic: Chinese city tests 14m people after cluster - in 48 Hours

That 300,000 people per hour or 4861 people every minute for 48 hour.

I call :bs: on these numbers.

In a few post above Coorslite21 posted that the Aussies were checked and they found 105,000 cases in "1 Day"

That's 73 per minute. I find that pretty strange as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-59928851

The numbers are very high....they might look into the direction India has taken......instead of suppressing their people, and destroying their country....    JMO.   CL 

/=========

World's COVID-19 cases rise 48%; Australia surges past 100,000 daily

By Allen Cone
Updated Jan. 10, 2022 at 12:51 AM

Health workers work at a COVID-19 testing site in Brisbane, Australia, on Friday. The nation has surpassed 100,000 cases in a day, far more than when the Omicron variant emrgened a few weeks ago. Photo by Jono Searle/EPA-EFE

Jan. 9 (UPI) -- COVID-19 cases rose 48% worldwide in just one week as several nations have shattered daily records, including Australia with more than 100,000 cases daily after being largely contained the outbreak until the arrival of the Omicron variant.

Numbers are spiking despite ramped-up vaccine efforts and mandates, including inoculations and mask wearing.

The strain, which was first detected by scientists in South Africa on Nov. 24, has surpassed the Delta variant throughout the world.

In one week, infections rose 15,867,230 for a total of 307,794,647, according to tracking by Worldometers.info. On Friday, cases hit a daily record of 2,740,389 and it subsided Saturday to 2,239,740 with 1,856,698 on Sunday. On Dec. 13, it was down to 480,954.

During the height of the Dela variant spike, cases reached 904,084 on April 29.

One week earlier the rise was 59% and two weeks earlier 13%.

Deaths only went up 1% or 42,899 for a toll of 5,505,897.

Australia had largely avoided mass infections, with only 2,688 as of Oct. 14. However, cases have climbed 220% in one week, including 115,507 Saturday and then 100,571 Sunday. Overall, the nation has climbed to 46th with 978,004. Deaths are 2,367, including 23 more Sunday in a nation of 25.9 million.

Japan also has experienced a huge surge in cases with 8,249 reported Sunday, the highest since 8,480 Sept. 12, and one week after 554.

Several nations set daily cases records during the surge, led by the United States with 870,702 (population 334.0 million) on Friday and a world-leading 61, 263,030 after reporting 308,616 infections on Sunday. The nation also has the most deaths at 859,356.

• Upvote 1

Oh that lying worthless US MSM.....

They say Educators are crapping in their pants in fear of Omicron.....good lord....5100 schools have gone remote....!!!!!

Look it up yourself....just NYC and Chicago comprise over half of that number....

This media fabrication doesn't represent the whole of the country....educators in non large city, blue jurisdictions are being lumped in with the garbage in those big cities...

Things are not always as we are led to believe....   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

In 2020 We Broke – “Only “6%” of COVID Deaths Were Caused by COVID” – Finally the MSM Is Catching Up

By Joe Hoft
Published January 10, 2022 at 8:00pm
Comment
Our article received a huge amount of attention as word got out that only 6% of all deaths reported as COVID deaths were actually due to COVID only.  The remaining 94% of the deaths reported as COVID deaths were deaths with COVID where those who died had multiple other co-morbidities as well.  On average, those who were labeled as dying from COVID had more than two other co-morbidities.
President Trump shared this fact as well as his son Don Jr and many others on Twitter.  “6%” was shared all over the Internet.  We at TGP were attacked and criticized for making the claim that only 6% of COVID deaths died from COVID only, even though the information came from the CDC’s site.
For the rest of the article: 
  • Pow! 2

Perhaps just a coincidence....but if you're observing carefully, there have been many....

No conspiracy.....just what happened, and if it had anything to do with the vaccine and booster.....we'll never know the truth anyhow....    CL

SHOCK As Legendary Actor Bob Saget ‘Dies Suddenly’ 1 Month After Receiving COVID Booster Shot

The COVID World post date: January 9th, 2022

Bob Saget, the American actor and stand-up comedian who was best known for his role as beloved single dad Danny Tanner in the sitcom ‘Full House’, was found dead from ‘unknown causes’ in a room at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Orlando on Sunday, just a month after getting his COVID booster shot.

288x188xbob-sga.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oc-oQwT Beloved actor and comedian Bob Saget passed away shortly after receiving the COVID booster shot on December 11th

Saget’s sudden death has left fans around the world stunned. Despite being 65 years old, he appeared to be in good health and had just finished performing the night before his death at a comedy show in Jacksonville, Florida.

288x519xSagett.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OhD-WxoN

The Orange County Sheriff’s and Fire Department were called on Sunday at around 4 pm ET about an “unresponsive man” in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. The man was identified as Bob Saget and his death was pronounced at the scene.

Detectives found “no signs of foul play or drug use in this case,” and according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, his death is a ‘mystery‘.

Saget had joked on Twitter about getting the COVID booster on November 28th.

440x204xSaget.jpg.pagespeed.ic.P4gjlfpbD

However, the beloved actor confirmed in a Youtube video on December 13th that he had indeed received his booster shot two days earlier on December 11th, saying:

Yeah, well, be careful out there and do whatever you got to do to be safe. And I’m not even going to preach. I try not to preach.

I got my booster shot. I’m 65. So I got it yesterday…uh…the day before, and I was hurting.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps just a coincidence....but if you're observing carefully, there have been many....

No conspiracy.....just what happened, and if it had anything to do with the vaccine and booster.....we'll never know the truth anyhow....    CL

SHOCK As Legendary Actor Bob Saget ‘Dies Suddenly’ 1 Month After Receiving COVID Booster Shot

The COVID World post date: January 9th, 2022

Bob Saget, the American actor and stand-up comedian who was best known for his role as beloved single dad Danny Tanner in the sitcom ‘Full House’, was found dead from ‘unknown causes’ in a room at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Orlando on Sunday, just a month after getting his COVID booster shot.

288x188xbob-sga.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oc-oQwT Beloved actor and comedian Bob Saget passed away shortly after receiving the COVID booster shot on December 11th

Saget’s sudden death has left fans around the world stunned. Despite being 65 years old, he appeared to be in good health and had just finished performing the night before his death at a comedy show in Jacksonville, Florida.

288x519xSagett.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OhD-WxoN

The Orange County Sheriff’s and Fire Department were called on Sunday at around 4 pm ET about an “unresponsive man” in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. The man was identified as Bob Saget and his death was pronounced at the scene.

Detectives found “no signs of foul play or drug use in this case,” and according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, his death is a ‘mystery‘.

Saget had joked on Twitter about getting the COVID booster on November 28th.

440x204xSaget.jpg.pagespeed.ic.P4gjlfpbD

However, the beloved actor confirmed in a Youtube video on December 13th that he had indeed received his booster shot two days earlier on December 11th, saying:

Yeah, well, be careful out there and do whatever you got to do to be safe. And I’m not even going to preach. I try not to preach.

I got my booster shot. I’m 65. So I got it yesterday…uh…the day before, and I was hurting.

This is the first thing I thought of when they said "No foul play..." And why does Betty White's autopsy results take a week and Bob's they say will take about 10 months....Something is definitely fishy...and when it does come out how many really believe they will claim the so called vaccine was the reason he passed away as a healthy 65 year old.

How many more are going to suddenly drop dead before the sheep realize what the anti vaxers suspect this whole thing is a nefarious population control experiment.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Yes Shabiblicious. Nefarious Population Control Experiment. You know the ones where the billionaire elite meet every year to discuss population control and what to do about it....Yeah they think because they have money they can decide who should live and who should die, or rather how many should be living on this earth, because, well, you know, they have money and so it's up to them to determine such things for the good of the earth and the rest of us. The character Thanos in Marvel movies was basically a conglomeration of the elite. The SNAP that eliminated half the population of the universe is their so called vaccine.

The saying does art imitate life or life imitate art can clearly be seen through the lens of Hollywood movies if you are willing to look.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Yes...Shabs seems to be a confused....sometimes negative soul....at least judging from his responses to many recent posts.....

When all this covid stuff started we were told that 1 life lost because of covid was 1 to many....that has been a theme since.....

There are whole websites dedicated to those who have died, or been deeply affected by the unproven, untested vaccine programs..

Click the link......and remember....1 life lost is to many!  CL

https://thecovidworld.com/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yes...Shabs seems to be a confused....sometimes negative soul....at least judging from his responses to many recent posts.....

When all this covid stuff started we were told that 1 life lost because of covid was 1 to many....that has been a theme since.....

There are whole websites dedicated to those who have died, or been deeply affected by the unproven, untested vaccine programs..

I find it sad that just because someone dies…………….weeks or months after taking the covid vaccine, it’s sold as it all because of the covid vaccine! With ZERO proof, or any kind of explanation! Just fear mongering by the anti Vaxers who put the articles together to get clicks and promote a massively inaccurate interpretation of someone’s death. Borderline sick! 

Are there people who have died because of an adverse reaction? I’m sure there is. Just like every vaccine that have ever been produced. There are people who die every year who get a simple flu vaccines. But the numbers are almost nonexistent. Is one to many? yes. But the vaccine has saved many many many many more life’s. 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Thanks for making my point once again angry one!

CL

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I find it sad that just because someone dies…………….weeks or months after taking the covid vaccine, it’s sold as it all because of the covid vaccine! With ZERO proof, or any kind of explanation! Just fear mongering by the anti Vaxers who put the articles together to get clicks and promote a massively inaccurate interpretation of someone’s death. Borderline sick! 

Are there people who have died because of an adverse reaction? I’m sure there is. Just like every vaccine that have ever been produced. There are people who die every year who get a simple flu vaccines. But the numbers are almost nonexistent. Is one to many? yes. But the vaccine has saved many many many many more life’s. 

Their uncertainty is enough to cause confusion in all of this and reason for raising questions.....

Walensky was on Chris Wallace's old show on Sunday with Brett Bair (sp)

She dodged every question...

Right now She and Fauci and the bunch are in front of the Senate.....they are clueless....watch for your self....   CL

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

There uncertainly is enough  confusion in all of this to cause reason for questions.....

Walensky was on Chris Wallace's old show on Sunday with Brett Bair (sp)

She dodged every question...

Right now She and Fauci and the bunch are in front of the Senate.....they are clueless....watch for your self....   CL

I am! Rand Paul has gone off the deep end!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

Sometime we have to go off the deep end to get anywhere. Based on facts released about NIH he should be in jail or better yet publicly demoted and loose his pension for crimes against humanity and the animal world. Paul Rand is doing what a few people are doing in Washington. Speaking for the people. There are many qualified Dr's who's voices are being silenced because they dare to bring facts to the table about CV-19 treatments. There are many drugs that were originally used for one reason and through trial and error fou d to be useful for other diseases. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

25 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I am! Rand Paul has gone off the deep end!

Great, glad that's your take away.........

With all the questions from all the Senators....heard any real answers?

$80 Billion for testing?

The numbers in the attempt to answer that question didn't add up....

Not much in the swamp or the current leadership adds up....   CL

• Pow! 5

“Premeditated Manslaughter of Millions of People Coordinated at the Highest Levels” – Naomi Wolf and Dr. Malone Respond to Project Veritas BOMBSHELL (VIDEO)

F0EFBF54-867E-4737-B2A5-99D0728CC073.jpeg

The newly released military documents contradict Dr. Fauci’s testimony under oath.

Via Project Veritas:

• Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.
  •  
  • The main report regarding the EcoHealth Alliance proposal leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, it has remained unverified until now. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.
  •  
  • “The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.
  • Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, “It doesn’t sound normal to me,” when asked about the way the documents were buried.
  • ‘If the Department of Defense felt this [gain-of-function] research was too dangerous to proceed with, why in the world did the NIH, NIAID and EcoHealth Alliance recklessly disregard the risks involved?’ O’Keefe asked his viewers.

On Tuesday morning Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine, and Dr. Naomi Wolf, a former Clinton adviser and democracy activist, joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to respond to the Project Veritas bombshell.

Dr. Malone called it “bigger than the Pentagon Papers.”

Dr. Wolf called it “manslaughter of millions of people coordinated at the highest levels.”
    Boom!

Naomi Wolf: The fact that Dr. Fauci grossly perjured himself is hugely apparant. It is the least of the crimes if indeed these are verified documents… I can’t overstate this, this is a premeditated kind of manslaughter of millions of people coordinated at the highest levels according to these documents. Treatments that would have saved lives were intentionally or reportedly intentionally suppressed.

video at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/premeditated-manslaughter-millions-people-coordinated-highest-levels-naomi-wolf-dr-malone-respond-project-veritas-bombshell-video/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

BREAKING: House GOP Oversight Members Release Emails of Fauci and NIH Officials Concealing Information on Wuhan Lab Leak Theory from the American Public

Fauci-Collins.jpg

house-gop-1.jpg

house-gop-2.jpg

House-GOP-3-1.jpg

For the rest of the article: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/breaking-house-gop-oversight-members-release-emails-fauci-nih-officials-concealing-information-wuhan-lab-leak-theory-american-public/

• Pow! 3

Project Veritas: Never Before Seen Military Documents About Gain-of-Function Research Contradict Dr. Fauci Testimony Under Oath (VIDEO)

• Pow! 5

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Great, glad that's your take away.........

With all the questions from all the Senators....heard any real answers?

$80 Billion for testing?

The numbers in the attempt to answer that question didn't add up....

Not much in the swamp or the current leadership adds up....   CL

This money that gets thrown around???.....remember......1 billion is a thousand million....$$$$$

And this is for testing.....and testing only gives you a snapshot for that one moment in time......negative right now.....perhaps positive in 30 minutes....

Besides....some how....some way.....they don't seem to have made many/enough tests.....

Whatever happened to contact tracing?

Masks.....?

If N-95's give you 25 hours of protection in a covid positive environment ...and the cotton mask only 1 hour....Surgical masks 3 hours......why aren't they making millions of them and promoting them....??

Common sense questions...

CL

• Pow! 4

11 hours ago, caddieman said:

And you have ZERO proof that it wasn't.....How do you know it is a massively inaccurate interpretation of his death. Did you do the autopsy? Give me a break....We can both only speculate....The facts are he was healthy, he took the vaccine, and he mysteriously died. I say it could have been the vax. You say "How inaccurate!"  And "borderline sick" to even consider it.

Please. Pull your head out of Fauci's behind.

Like you know something nobody else does not even the coroner. You'd be more intellectually honest to say, "Well I can't say it was the vax but I can't say it was." I'm not saying it was. I simply said that "mysterious death" after having taken it as a healthy man sure does look suspiciously like it was the vax that killed him. You even admit there have been deaths because of the vax, so why is this so fear mongering? Others can die of it, but not Bob Saget?

• Pow! 5

2 hours ago, keylime said:

And you have ZERO proof that it wasn't.....How do you know it is a massively inaccurate interpretation of his death. Did you do the autopsy? Give me a break....We can both only speculate....The facts are he was healthy, he took the vaccine, and he mysteriously died. I say it could have been the vax. You say "How inaccurate!"  And "borderline sick" to even consider it.

Please. Pull your head out of Fauci's behind.

Like you know something nobody else does not even the coroner. You'd be more intellectually honest to say, "Well I can't say it was the vax but I can't say it was." I'm not saying it was. I simply said that "mysterious death" after having taken it as a healthy man sure does look suspiciously like it was the vax that killed him. You even admit there have been deaths because of the vax, so why is this so fear mongering? Others can die of it, but not Bob Saget?

I’m not the one that said that all these people died of the covid shot. These websites have however and they try to pass it off as truth. Here what was said………..There are whole websites dedicated to those who have died, or been deeply affected by the unproven, untested vaccine programs………..

And your right it’s only speculation. But don’t try and pass it off as the truth and fact. That’s how many people become confused and start to believe things that aren’t based in fact. 

One other thing why are you so angry all the time? If you want to have a conversation we will have one. But if you want to jump on people all the time, that’s a little different. 

• Upvote 2