Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For discussion...

24 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Also......treatment and therapy for wildlife are not subject to CDC and NIH regulations.  

I don't know. I took this picture in New York and wondered at the time why they were waiting in line. Notice the 6 foot of spacing...and the CDC deer in the foreground making sure they stayed in line. And you can't really tell in the picture but they were all wearing masks. 

IMG_20211209_163257442~2.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey caddieman, here is a fact for your mask wearing arguement. A fart passes through 2 arse cheeks, through a pair of underwear and a pair of jeans and (if it is a doozy) everyone get to enjoy it. So tell me again how much protection a mask gives you?? When you know the aromatic particles of the bomb are much larger than a virus. Just saying!

And they say the vapor from exhalation only goes 10 feet.lol. Im standing out in 1  deg right now and the vapor just doesnt go away after 10 feet, it keeps on going. Probably in the heat of the sun it kills the virus, but when colder Im sure the virus hangs around. I wonder what else they are wrong about. Masks, surfaces, vaccines, yada yada.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Let's bring Dr. Malone into the conversation....he will outline his credentials in this 8 minute video.....

Well educated....well spoken....yet social media and others are banning him for questioning vaccinations....

America is suppose to offer certain freedoms to its citizens.....pretty big issue in my world.....

Enjoy the scenery as well!

CL

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 4

On 1/1/2022 at 12:49 PM, caddieman said:

How many people in your hospital ICU are unvaccinated. Just curious. Also Graphene oxide is not in ANY of the covid vaccines

front page image
Zusammenfassung
(EN) The invention belongs to the field of nano materials and biological medicines, and relates to a vaccine, in particular to development of a 2019-nCoV coronavirus nuclear recombinant nano vaccine. The invention also comprises a preparation method of the vaccine and application of the vaccine in animal experiments. The novel coronavirus vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine, CpG and novel coronavirus RBD; The carnosine, the CpG and novel coronavirus RBD are combined on a framework of the graphene oxide; the coding sequence of the CpG is as shown in SEQ ID NO 1; and the novel coronavirus RBDrefers to that a novel coronavirus protein receptor binding region can generate a high-titer specific antibody aiming at the RBD in a mouse body, and strong support is provided for prevention and treatment of the novel coronavirus.
    I do see caddie , that the FB propaganda fact checkers have sufficiently removed content regarding graphene as a active ingredient in covid 19 shots, and spread out a new batch of lies. Even quoting each other as " A anonymous  source. " Pump the brakes caddie , stop drinking da kool-aid , and then stop spreading that manure  . Just makes anything that comes out of your mouth, smell.        My above info came from a pre file off of a German Medical site. Or simply search out sources prior to July 2021 when the propaganda dump, dumped.  Unless of course the NNN ( New Nazi Nerds) running the propaganda machines are back dating their articles, to lend the appearance they have been around longer than they actually have been. But at least Heir Fauci now says that 5 day isolation is all that's needed, no longer enforcing the 10 day quarantine. 
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 4

20 hours ago, cranman said:

You absolutely have the right to not wear a mask. But if you go into a privately owned business that requires to wear a mask then you have a choice to make. 

Not sure what you are talking about government mandated vaccinations that you didn't have a choice. If you work for the goverment and they say get vaccinated or lose your job, then you have a choice to make. 

It's a different time we live in. Like it or not you need to deal with it the best you know how.   

And the beat....er....booster goes on....and on.....and on.....Not sure about government mandated vaccinations?

How about New York passing a law that states all employers must mandate vaccinations....So, no, it is no longer the privately owned business who decides what's best for their own employees.....Welcome to the liberal real world....The exodus from New York will be huge in 2022 when ALL employers are required by NY to mandate not only vaccinations but the boosters....That means your choice will be get the shot or live in a state that doesn't require it. And oh boy those taxes on the vaccinated are going to go through the roof with the population decline....LOL!

Excerpt:
New York's Metropolitan Opera just announced that all performers, staff and audience members will have to provide proof of a booster shot in order to attend a performance. New York City, which is requiring all businesses to mandate a vaccine for employees, is considering a booster mandate for city workers. The Pentagon has also confirmed it is considering a booster mandate for members of the US military.
A survey of 200 major employers conducted by consulting firm Gartner last week found 8% of employers are changing their definition of what constitutes "fully vaccinated" and requiring workers to get booster shots. That's a roughly one of every six of the 46% of US employers that either have a vaccine mandate in place or plan to institute one.

The percentage requiring boosters is expected to increase as Omicron cases spread and companies try to figure out how to reopen offices that were closed or staffed with limited workers for most of the pandemic, said Brian Kropp, chief of research at Gartner's HR practice.
"This is the first time we've asked about booster mandates. I'm pretty sure if we asked a month ago it would have been 0%," he said. "By the time we get to the middle of January, it'll be a lot higher, probably 15-20% is my best guess at this point."
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, keylime said:

And the beat....er....booster goes on....and on.....and on.....Not sure about government mandated vaccinations?

How about New York passing a law that states all employers must mandate vaccinations....So, no, it is no longer the privately owned business who decides what's best for their own employees.....Welcome to the liberal real world....The exodus from New York will be huge in 2022 when ALL employers are required by NY to mandate not only vaccinations but the boosters....That means your choice will be get the shot or live in a state that doesn't require it. And oh boy those taxes on the vaccinated are going to go through the roof with the population decline....LOL!

Excerpt:
New York's Metropolitan Opera just announced that all performers, staff and audience members will have to provide proof of a booster shot in order to attend a performance. New York City, which is requiring all businesses to mandate a vaccine for employees, is considering a booster mandate for city workers. The Pentagon has also confirmed it is considering a booster mandate for members of the US military.
A survey of 200 major employers conducted by consulting firm Gartner last week found 8% of employers are changing their definition of what constitutes "fully vaccinated" and requiring workers to get booster shots. That's a roughly one of every six of the 46% of US employers that either have a vaccine mandate in place or plan to institute one.

The percentage requiring boosters is expected to increase as Omicron cases spread and companies try to figure out how to reopen offices that were closed or staffed with limited workers for most of the pandemic, said Brian Kropp, chief of research at Gartner's HR practice.
"This is the first time we've asked about booster mandates. I'm pretty sure if we asked a month ago it would have been 0%," he said. "By the time we get to the middle of January, it'll be a lot higher, probably 15-20% is my best guess at this point."

Those who join the military knew they would be subjected to all sorts of vaccinations. It's part of all deployments procedures and entering basic training. It is not a surprise. They have a choice. Get the immunization or get discharged.  You read the  reports/ news that a whole ship was quarantined and deemed ineffective for duty right? Soldiers, sailors and airmen live and work in tight quarters. 

This is a serious question, how many other states are requiring that private employers are mandated to ensure all employees are vaccinated? How many companies/ businesses are actually following that mandate? I would venture to guess you will find articles stating both that mandates are being enforced and that they are being ignored. I personally believe that " mandates" are reported on to make some feel like their state is doing something to protect.l them It's usually BS. But for me to say I know for sure would be a lie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Those who join the military knew they would be subjected to all sorts of vaccinations. It's part of all deployments procedures and entering basic training. It is not a surprise. They have a choice. Get the immunization or get discharged.  You read the  reports/ news that a whole ship was quarantined and deemed ineffective for duty right? Soldiers, sailors and airmen live and work in tight quarters. 

This is a serious question, how many other states are requiring that private employers are mandated to ensure all employees are vaccinated? How many companies/ businesses are actually following that mandate? I would venture to guess you will find articles stating both that mandates are being enforced and that they are being ignored. I personally believe that " mandates" are reported on to make some feel like their state is doing something to protect.l them It's usually BS. But for me to say I know for sure would be a lie.

My nephew has been in the Navy for over 25 years. Something like this had never come up and hit them like an an unprotected player in a football game. The vaccines in the past had history, decades of trials, etc. This is nothing like those.

He had to choose retirement and give up everything he'd ever known and loved or take the shots. He just had a baby a couple years ago and needed to work. So he really had no choice.

You are probably right about reporting the mandates but who really knows. Definitely not us lowly citizens.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

My nephew has been in the Navy for over 25 years. Something like this had never come up and hit them like an an unprotected player in a football game. The vaccines in the past had history, decades of trials, etc. This is nothing like those.

He had to choose retirement and give up everything he'd ever known and loved or take the shots. He just had a baby a couple years ago and needed to work. So he really had no choice.

You are probably right about reporting the mandates but who really knows. Definitely not us lowly citizens.

I do understand  the problems  having too choose between a vaccination you don't want for specific reasons and choosing too keep your job.  It's a terrible predicament to be in.

I hope everyone who has to make the choice has a contingency plan to take care of themselves and their family. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, cranman said:

I do understand  the problems  having too choose between a vaccination you don't want for specific reasons and choosing too keep your job.  It's a terrible predicament to be in.

I hope everyone who has to make the choice has a contingency plan to take care of themselves and their family. 

Me too.

• Like 1

Mandates are not law and have no legal binding whatsoever.

Employees of the Government and CEOs are following the same mentality as the criminals of the Nuremberg trials. 

If the Navy had enough Ivermectin on board for the whole crew, I am willing to bet that at the first sign of Covid, within three days of dispensing the drug and other supplements. there would have been a fighting ship capable of doing it's duty. 

I speak from experience. Had cruise ships done the same thing, there would be thousands of people that would have been good to go. They would have gone home and not spread the virus. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Mandates are not law and have no legal binding whatsoever.

Employees of the Government and CEOs are following the same mentality as the criminals of the Nuremberg trials. 

If the Navy had enough Ivermectin on board for the whole crew, I am willing to bet that at the first sign of Covid, within three days of dispensing the drug and other supplements. there would have been a fighting ship capable of doing it's duty. 

I speak from experience. Had cruise ships done the same thing, there would be thousands of people that would have been good to go. They would have gone home and not spread the virus. 

Is Ivermectin an approved medicine for the Navy?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Let's bring Dr. Malone into the conversation....he will outline his credentials in this 8 minute video.....

Well educated....well spoken....yet social media and others are banning him for questioning vaccinations....

America is suppose to offer certain freedoms to its citizens.....pretty big issue in my world.....

Enjoy the scenery as well!

CL

Doctor Malone is coming on Fox News with Laura in a couple minutes 

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, cranman said:

Is Ivermectin an approved medicine for the Navy?

Have no idea. It is approved for many things. It could not hurt to try it. 4,000,000 doses have been dispensed and 6 people had adverse effects. You can't say the same for the "vaccines" that were rushed into production. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

40 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

How about Defense Secretary Austin....twice vaxed....booster....an avid mask and even a visor advocate....he tests positive.. 

And what does he say?

"The vaccines work"

Drink that Kool Aid Brother!......CL

https://people.com/politics/defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-tests-positive-for-covid-19-vaccinated-booster/

• Pow! 1

For me it's an easy decision. The threat of a virus that has less than 1 percent chance of death, and that if I am high risk, which I am not. Or taking a shot that has zero history, very miniscule testing, and a continuous moving of the goal posts as to its effectiveness against the very thing its supposed to protect you against. In fact as time goes on, we see it doesn't protect you against getting it and you can still spread it. However, the major unknown with it is how are vax folks going to be affected by it in a couple years. If what some virologists are saying, it's not going to be good. 

But I do know, if I ever get Covid I have over a 99 percent chance of beating it.

Hmmm...

Decisions decisions....

Yeah. No thanks. I will pray, and put my life in God's hands and fight something that has less of a chance to harm me than the common cold, rather than introduce something into my body that can suddenly cause all kinds of problems. Or death.

So everyone has to weigh it out for themselves. The problem comes when something outside the taking of the shot for health reasons is introduced, like losing your job. That's when it is no longer an unpressured, honest choice about your own body and health 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Seems Whoopi Goldberg and another cast member of the smash hit the view have covid.....despite being twice vaxed and boosted...

But no worries....what was suppose to prevent them from ever getting covid at least prevented them from being really sick....or even dying.....

Oh how the narrative changes....CL

https://people.com/tv/whoopi-goldberg-tests-positive-for-covid-with-very-mild-symptoms-the-view-co-host-joy-behar-says/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Seems Whoopi Goldberg and another cast member of the smash hit the view have covid.....despite being twice vaxed and boosted...

But no worries....what was suppose to prevent them from ever getting covid at least prevented them from being really sick....or even dying.....

Oh how the narrative changes....CL

https://people.com/tv/whoopi-goldberg-tests-positive-for-covid-with-very-mild-symptoms-the-view-co-host-joy-behar-says/

So what's next for the vaccines?

They will probably tell us they will improve your sex life.....😮🤣🤣

CL

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, new york kevin said:
front page image
Zusammenfassung
(EN) The invention belongs to the field of nano materials and biological medicines, and relates to a vaccine, in particular to development of a 2019-nCoV coronavirus nuclear recombinant nano vaccine. The invention also comprises a preparation method of the vaccine and application of the vaccine in animal experiments. The novel coronavirus vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine, CpG and novel coronavirus RBD; The carnosine, the CpG and novel coronavirus RBD are combined on a framework of the graphene oxide; the coding sequence of the CpG is as shown in SEQ ID NO 1; and the novel coronavirus RBDrefers to that a novel coronavirus protein receptor binding region can generate a high-titer specific antibody aiming at the RBD in a mouse body, and strong support system" rel="">support is provided for prevention and treatment of the novel coronavirus.
    I do see caddie , that the FB propaganda fact checkers have sufficiently removed content regarding graphene as a active ingredient in covid 19 shots, and spread out a new batch of lies. Even quoting each other as " A anonymous  source. " Pump the brakes caddie , stop drinking da kool-aid , and then stop spreading that manure  . Just makes anything that comes out of your mouth, smell.        My above info came from a pre file off of a German Medical site. Or simply search out sources prior to July 2021 when the propaganda dump, dumped.  Unless of course the NNN ( New Nazi Nerds) running the propaganda machines are back dating their articles, to lend the appearance they have been around longer than they actually have been. But at least Heir Fauci now says that 5 day isolation is all that's needed, no longer enforcing the 10 day quarantine. 

Nice deflection. Again I ask how many covid patients are in your ICU are unvaccinated? If you don’t want to answer I get it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1