Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For discussion...

2 hours ago, keylime said:

It wouldn't matter if somehow CNN or MSNBC suddenly lost their minds and reported exactly what the stats in this article states, you and all of your liberal minded cohorts would dismiss it.

Just like you ignore the real numbers. Research your local hospital and find out the real numbers in the ICU. Then we will talk again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Just like you ignore the real numbers. Research your local hospital and find out the real numbers in the ICU. Then we will talk again.

LOL! Amazing how the numbers that are falsely skewed your way are real but the real time reported numbers that contradict your narrative are false. I would expect nothing less.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, keylime said:

LOL! Amazing how the numbers that are falsely skewed your way are real but the real time reported numbers that contradict your narrative are false. I would expect nothing less.

Too scared to check. And I expect nothing less!

Dont believe my numbers or where you get your numbers. Get the real numbers from any hospital you want. And see for yourself.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Too scared to check. And I expect nothing less!

Dont believe my numbers or where you get your numbers. Get the real numbers from any hospital you want. And see for yourself.

You do realise there is a difference between what is reported by hospitals and actual cases. Do you recall it has been proven they have been incentivised to inflate Covid numbers.

Read Nstoolman1 post again. He did just what you suggested and got the actual answers that pour water on your arguments

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Oh you mean we have had the freedom to not wear a mask and there haven't been any governmental mandates on any level to be vaxed? I must've slept through that whole time period.

You absolutely have the right to not wear a mask. But if you go into a privately owned business that requires to wear a mask then you have a choice to make. 

Not sure what you are talking about government mandated vaccinations that you didn't have a choice. If you work for the goverment and they say get vaccinated or lose your job, then you have a choice to make. 

It's a different time we live in. Like it or not you need to deal with it the best you know how.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

You absolutely have the right to not wear a mask. But if you go into a privately owned business that requires to wear a mask then you have a choice to make. 

Not sure what you are talking about government mandated vaccinations that you didn't have a choice. If you work for the goverment and they say get vaccinated or lose your job, then you have a choice to make. 

It's a different time we live in. Like it or not you need to deal with it the best you know how.   

First of all, not true. They mandated wearing a mask outside in public places. They mandated and arrested people who parked outside their church and stayed in their cars listening to the service on the radio. So don't give me that BS about you had a right not to wear it except in private businesses.

Believe me. I do deal with it as I want to. What I was saying was I know people who have worked over 10 years for companies that decided to mandate vaccines for their employees. Yes their right, but giving zero thought to the ones who have given their blood, sweat and tears, sacrificing their family and suddenly, coldly, get jettisoned because they don't want to take a shot they believe would be harmful to them. 

Hundreds of thousands of stories like that. Sad, really.

That's not a choice. A person who believes the shot is deadly to them because of the lack of science behind it( and no one can argue that because it hasn't been around long enough to truly know) but there are enough scientists out there who warn against it that it should not be mandated private company or not.

That's just like the company that recently told their employees during a tornado threat if they evacuate they will lose their job and some of the ones who stayed because they couldn't afford to lose their job were killed when the factory got flattened. The shot is not something that should be weaponized as a threat to someone's Livelihood. Not until enough evidence from use over several years can give us a clear picture of the ramifications of injecting it into our bodies. Anyone who says they know are liars. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FlyHi said:

You do realise there is a difference between what is reported by hospitals and actual cases. Do you recall it has been proven they have been incentivised to inflate Covid numbers.

Read Nstoolman1 post again. He did just what you suggested and got the actual answers that pour water on your arguments

First I never said that the majority of patients in the hospital were covid. I said of the covid patients in the ICU are 90 % unvaccinated. He didn’t ask anything I said to. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keylime said:
23 minutes ago, keylime said:

First of all, not true. They mandated wearing a mask outside in public places. They mandated and arrested people who parked outside their church and stayed in their cars listening to the service on the radio. So don't give me that BS about you had a right not to wear it except in private businesses.

Believe me. I do deal with it as I want to. What I was saying was I know people who have worked over 10 years for companies that decided to mandate vaccines for their employees. Yes their right, but giving zero thought to the ones who have given their blood, sweat and tears, sacrificing their family and suddenly, coldly, get jettisoned because they don't want to take a shot they believe would be harmful to them. 

That's not a choice. A person who believes the shot is deadly to them because of the lack of science behind it( and no one can argue that because it hasn't been around long enough to truly know) but there are enough scientists out there who warn against it that it should not be mandated private company or not.

That's just like the company that recently told their employees during a tornado threat if they evacuate they will lose their job and some of the ones who stayed because they couldn't afford to lose their job were killed when the factory got flattened. The shot is not something that should be weaponized as a threat to someone's Livelihood. Not until enough evidence from use over several years can give us a clear picture of the ramifications of injecting it into our bodies. Anyone who says they know are liars. 

So everyone should just forget about their safety ( in their opinion) and just abide by the wishes of those who dont want to wear a mask or get a shot. Private business should have no say? 

See how this works?  When someone comes to your house they act how you allow them or they have to leave. It's the same as when you go to someone else's home.

BTW that mask mandate where people were getting arrested didnt happen everywhere.  Don't sensationalize it. I live in the same country you do and have not even come close to being arrested for not wearing a mask. Just because some overzealous mayors, governors or officers did the wrong thing doesn't make it the norm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, keylime said:

Also, a tornado and a vaccine is a terrible comparison.  

I respect peoples opinion to not get the shot. They just have to live with that choice and the consequences that come or dont come with it. 

Just like those who get the shot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cranman said:

So everyone should just forget about their safety ( in their opinion) and just abide by the wishes of those who dont want to wear a mask or get a shot. Private business should have no say? 

See how this works?  When someone comes to your house they act how you allow them or they have to leave. It's the same as when you go to someone else's home.

BTW that mask mandate where people were getting arrested didnt happen everywhere.  Don't sensationalize it. I live in the same country you do and have not even come close to being arrested for not wearing a mask. Just because some overzealous mayors, governors or officers did the wrong thing doesn't make it the norm.

I didn't say it was the norm. But it happened. That's not sensationalizing it. That's stating the facts. I travel all over the country for work, and always have my mask in my pocket ready to pull it out if need be. I don't have a problem wearing it even though there are two sides of that fence as to its effectiveness. Even Flip flop Fauci stated in the beginning wearing a mask would not protect you. But that became an inconvenient truth so masking up was mandated. Again, you miss the point. Wearing a mask, whether it works or not, is not going to necessarily kill me, but mandating a shot, without true and real data as to its affects over several years on the human body is irresponsible and could actually be murderous. In fact, it already is as some have died from the shot. So unfortunately, overzealous lawmakers and bosses, who mandate the shot, have blood on their hands if this turns out to be as deadly as many believe it will. And the mandate, will make it the norm. How do you think people will react when their loved ones start dying in a few years because of that mandated shot? People are living on the edge already, talk about going postal in a business that mandated their loved one take the shot or lose their job, and they end up losing their life.....This can get ugly extemely fast in this country.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

5 minutes ago, cranman said:

Also, a tornado and a vaccine is a terrible comparison.  

I respect peoples opinion to not get the shot. They just have to live with that choice and the consequences that come or dont come with it. 

Just like those who get the shot.

Both are deadly. The situation is the same. Take the shot, or lose your job. Leave the factory and lose your job. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

I didn't say it was the norm. But it happened. That's not sensationalizing it. That's stating the facts. I travel all over the country for work, and always have my mask in my pocket ready to pull it out if need be. I don't have a problem wearing it even though there are two sides of that fence as to its effectiveness. Even Flip flop Fauci stated in the beginning wearing a mask would not protect you. But that became an inconvenient truth so masking up was mandated. Again, you miss the point. Wearing a mask, whether it works or not, is not going to necessarily kill me, but mandating a shot, without true and real data as to its affects over several years on the human body is irresponsible and could actually be murderous. In fact, it already is as some have died from the shot. So unfortunately, overzealous lawmakers and bosses, who mandate the shot, have blood on their hands if this turns out to be as deadly as many believe it will. And the mandate, will make it the norm. How do you think people will react when their loved ones start dying in a few years because of that mandated shot? People are living on the edge already, talk about going postal in a business that mandated their loved one take the shot or lose their job, and they end up losing their life.....This can get ugly extemely fast in this country.

Have you seen the side effects of everyday proven avid tested medicine? Death and other side effects are listed by law. People die from tested and FDA approved drugs everyday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

Both are deadly. The situation is the same. Take the shot, or lose your job. Leave the factory and lose your job. 

I understood what you were trying to get at. 

I just dont think it was a good comparison. 

I guess I really didn't need to make a statement about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

Have you seen the side effects of everyday proven avid tested medicine? Death and other side effects are listed by law. People die from tested and FDA approved drugs everyday.

How much worse will it be with a so called vaccine that is mandated and never tested? Millions of people are forced and coerced into taking it, while others do it willingly. But the side effect of death and other consequences are magnified because of the mandate. Those drugs you are talking about are not being forced on anyone. and they are informed of the side effects. This vaccine, they are stifling any negative results and still making people take it.

My point exactly

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Just now, keylime said:

How much worse will it be with a so called vaccine that is mandated and never tested? My point exactly

It has been tested.  What people fail to understand is that the red tape and timelines were hastened due to the need for the vaccination (that people get to have by choice).

Most medicine has a lot of red tape and timelines to abide by. 

That being said, we could both find opinion pieces, new sources and whatever to make our point. I, my auto immune wife and 81 year old mother in law got vaccinated 8 months ago with no issues.

So there's that.

• Like 1

Ok Caddieman check out this video of the Pfizer trial data.

https://rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-pfizer-inoculations-do-more-harm-than-good.html

It may be too much for you to digest with your unscientific mind.

I'll distill a few key points for the analysis:

1) Pfizer claim of 95% efficacy is totally misleading as it uses RRR (Relative Risk Reduction) not ARR (Absolute Risk Reduction)

When viewed as ARR the efficacy is 0.84% ....is that something you would willingly allow an unknown foreign substance to enter your body for such a small Risk Reduction??

2) All medical professionals work or intervention is conducted on the  basis of the "Do no Harm" premise

Well hello they mispresented and deleted trial work to hide those inconvenient harmful events (Pfizer is a trusted coy right... it has never been found guilty of misconduct or misleading data right .... duh they have been convicted before.... so they are repeating their old track record)

3) they didn't do a very good job of randomising their trial and on fact ended their placebo ( control group) after only 2 months and offered those people to shots which they took). They excluded pregnant women; mentally ill; those with blood clots history etc etc)

4) they added 12 to 16 yr old data started 4 months later to their efficacy results when that group is known to have low risk, so they skewed the results as most likely their efficacy rates were waning badly and needed propping up.

I could go on but that would be too much of an overload to digest 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

10 minutes ago, cranman said:

It has been tested.  What people fail to understand is that the red tape and timelines were hastened due to the need for the vaccination (that people get to have by choice).

Most medicine has a lot of red tape and timelines to abide by. 

That being said, we could both find opinion pieces, new sources and whatever to make our point. I, my auto immune wife and 81 year old mother in law got vaccinated 8 months ago with no issues.

So there's that.

What you call "red tape and timelines" were developed over time because of necessity. Not just willy nilly to impose it on companies developing medicines. You keep saying people have a choice, but you use that about as loose as you can. So yes, a person comes up to you with a gun and says, I can kill you with a shot to the head or a shot in the stomach. Your choice. Die now, or die slowly. Some choice. My livelihood and family's  provision, or taking something I believe will kill me.

You, your auto immune wife, and 81 year old mother in law, who have to not only get two and maybe 3 shots, but a booster every six months, and possibly some other vaccine to keep up with the variations of Covid have zero idea what your health will be like because of it in two to three years. Hit me up then and if all of you are still alive and well, I will at least concede that to you. If your wife or mother in law die in the next three years because a side effect, hit me up then as well so I can be well informed. Obviously, if you die, no need to hit me back.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, keylime said:

Oh Deer......Alright hunters get ready for some new mandates and regulations on your venison exploits....

Deer are ‘frequently infected’ by COVID, new study finds (msn.com)

I picked up a beef order from a local packing house last week.....had a sign posted "No deer processing this season due to Covid"

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey caddieman, here is a fact for your mask wearing arguement. A fart passes through 2 arse cheeks, through a pair of underwear and a pair of jeans and (if it is a doozy) everyone get to enjoy it. So tell me again how much protection a mask gives you?? When you know the aromatic particles of the bomb are much larger than a virus. Just saying!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Deer are ‘frequently infected’ by COVID, new study finds (msn.com)

I read an article that stated just the opposite. That deer are immune from covid, in fact many wildlife are immune. You would think if they are effect, you have wildlife corpus laying around everywhere... 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

I read an article that stated just the opposite. That deer are immune from covid, in fact many wildlife are immune. You would think if they are effect, you have wildlife corpus laying around everywhere... 

You might think that but deaths may be smaller than even the human less than 1 percent

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1