Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For discussion...

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

This sight provides no proof that these deaths are a direct result of the vaccine.

I believe the term is Occam's Razor. If you get vaccinated and you die within a short period of time after getting the vaccination, the vaccine is most likely the cause. 

Unlike what they have been doing, attributing Car Accidents and Gun Shot wounds as  Covid Deaths.  

• Pow! 8

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Inaccurate data is no data at all. This sight provides no proof that these deaths are a direct result of the vaccine. NONE. Data that’s misinterpreted is not true. That would be like me going around and find all people who died after eating a hamburger the week before and saying the hamburger killed them! 

Fact Check-VAERS data does not suggest COVID-19 vaccines killed 150,000 people, as analysis claims

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-usa/fact-check-vaers-data-does-not-suggest-covid-19-vaccines-killed-150000-people-as-analysis-claims-idUSL1N2R00KP

https://www.logically.ai/articles/double-check-how-does-openvaers-misrepresent-data

https://sfist.com/2021/08/12/hugely-popular-anti-vaxx-misinformation-website-is-just-some-lady-in-piedmont/

many many more too! 

Oh yes. Those left wing Dem owned fact checking sites. Totally truthful. Totally accurate. Totally unbiased.

Lol!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

42 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I believe the term is Occam's Razor. If you get vaccinated and you die within a short period of time after getting the vaccination, the vaccine is most likely the cause. 

Unlike what they have been doing, attributing Car Accidents and Gun Shot wounds as  Covid Deaths.  

Thank you for clarifying. I know they twist the numbers to fit their agenda. Im sure the the actual deaths because of the vaccines are much higher. 

The stupid and brainwashed will be punished. So sad. Withholding hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin should be a crime against humanity and just to fit their globalist agenda.

Listen to a lady confront Justin Trudou of canda. I hope more events happen like this. There needs to be accountability.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/woman-confronts-justin-trudeau-in-public-forum-you-sold-us-out-to-globalism-what-do-we-do-with-traitors-in-canada-we-used-to-hang-them/

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

A video clip from a video taken in Canada at a public forum has surfaced where a woman in the audience addresses Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and says:

You sold us out to globalism. You are not working for Canada. You are working for your globalist partners.

I wonder how much they are paying you to betray Canada?

What do we do with traitors in Canada Mr. Trudeau?

We used to hang them. Hang them for treason.

And you’re doing that very same thing to us now. We know what you’re doing.

This is on our Bitchute channel, and also on our Telegram channel.

It has been rumored for quite some time now that Justin Trudeau is actually the bastard son of Fidel Castro. A suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son, Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart, allegedly confirmed this.

There are photographs (see above) comparing Justin Trudeau with a young Fidel Castro, and evidence that Justin Trudeau’s mother, Margaret Trudeau, was in Havana, Cuba, nine months before Justin was born. (Source.) (Note: Since publication, this source is now coming up with a security warning. Here is another one, and another one.)

It is encouraging to see citizens begin to speak out against the tyrants and Globalists that have caused so much death and destruction.

But speaking out is not enough to stop them.

As I have written previously, public executions may be necessary, and this does NOT have to happen through vigilantism. There is legal precedent in the U.S. of speedy trials and speedy executions conducted against murderers.

Edited by jg1
  • Like 2
  • Pow! 3

13 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Thank you for clarifying. I know they twist the numbers to fit their agenda. Im sure the the actual deaths because of the vaccines are much higher. 

The stupid and brainwashed will be punished. So sad. Withholding hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin should be a crime against humanity and just to fit their globalist agenda.

Listen to a lady confront Justin Trudou of canda. I hope more events happen like this. There needs to be accountability.

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

A video clip from a video taken in Canada at a public forum has surfaced where a woman in the audience addresses Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and says:

You sold us out to globalism. You are not working for Canada. You are working for your globalist partners.

I wonder how much they are paying you to betray Canada?

What do we do with traitors in Canada Mr. Trudeau?

We used to hang them. Hang them for treason.

And you’re doing that very same thing to us now. We know what you’re doing.

This is on our Bitchute channel, and also on our Telegram channel.

It has been rumored for quite some time now that Justin Trudeau is actually the bastard son of Fidel Castro. A suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son, Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart, allegedly confirmed this.

There are photographs (see above) comparing Justin Trudeau with a young Fidel Castro, and evidence that Justin Trudeau’s mother, Margaret Trudeau, was in Havana, Cuba, nine months before Justin was born. (Source.) (Note: Since publication, this source is now coming up with a security warning. Here is another one, and another one.)

It is encouraging to see citizens begin to speak out against the tyrants and Globalists that have caused so much death and destruction.

But speaking out is not enough to stop them.

As I have written previously, public executions may be necessary, and this does NOT have to happen through vigilantism. There is legal precedent in the U.S. of speedy trials and speedy executions conducted against murderers.

What's really sad and amazing are folks like Caddieman advocating the shot while having never gone through testing and trials but the moment you come up with statistics that counter their beloved shot they scream No facts! No proof!

Lol!

They don't need proof or facts to push the shot but they need proof when something negative comes up against it. 

Can you imagine touting something that has never been tested and then not just arguing against someone who says but it has never been tested but villifying and even cancelling them out? The arrogance is astounding.

Funny how the liberal brain works or rather doesn't work. And it's not just the shot but every agenda they push. 

The famous "Vote for it before we read it" applies to everything they touch 

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 8

49 minutes ago, jg1 said:

The doctor states that a widely used antiseptic skin cleanser used by doctors and diluted can help prevent and treat covid-19, other viruses, along with other nasal infections is found easily in stores and online.

He states the virus starts in the nose and be snuffed out. 

Also, hand cleaners and most masks are worthless. 

Mix togather

1/2 tsp. Providone Iodine.

1.5 cc filtered water.

Snuff it up the nose 2-3 times and spit it out.

Every 4 hours.

He didnt state for how many days. 

EARLY TREATMENT IS KEY.

He said you can use Hydrogen peroxide as an alternative

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Funny how the liberal brain works or rather doesn't work. And it's not just the shot but every agenda they push.

I am a Nurse also. This liberal rot goes back to the beginning of the Covid 19 outbreak. And ends in millions of the lib followers sheepishly buying and following the libs Nazi-esk propaganda. The C19 , a brand new human pathogen , outbreak started in Oct/Nov 2019 . By Dec 2019 , Pres Trump started warning the people of the US about it. In Jan 2020, he rightly so started applying travel restriction till we learned more about this brand new virus. President Trump shortly thereafter attempted to give hope to the American people by saying, he is hearing good things about HCQ , and other malarial drugs, as a therapeutic to this new disease. Indeed it was . By the next breath, the Commie Nasi propaganda machine pounced on Trump and these Nobel Prise winning meds, as a kin to throwing gasoline on a fire. This is when I started questioning THEM. How can they say that about these, or any meds, in relation to this new virus. No one knows what will or won't work, so try everything and keep what WORKS . Now Japan with proven low efficacy rates of these vaccines - to the 3rd generation, Japnas first line of defense against C19 is Ivermectine. A malarial drug, like HCQ , that stops the viruses ability to replicate, thus killing it. Dumb is, as dumb is . Don't choose to be dumb . Also, Graphene a key ingredient in all these vaccines,  is a most powerful carcinogen.  I already have 2 nieces that have developed brain cancer , and needed surgery and treatment.  Stop all the b.s. now, let's come together embrace what proves to work against C19, and go forward from there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 10

13 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I am a Nurse also. This liberal rot goes back to the beginning of the Covid 19 outbreak. And ends in millions of the lib followers sheepishly buying and following the libs Nazi-esk propaganda. The C19 , a brand new human pathogen , outbreak started in Oct/Nov 2019 . By Dec 2019 , Pres Trump started warning the people of the US about it. In Jan 2020, he rightly so started applying travel restriction till we learned more about this brand new virus. President Trump shortly thereafter attempted to give hope to the American people by saying, he is hearing good things about HCQ , and other malarial drugs, as a therapeutic to this new disease. Indeed it was . By the next breath, the Commie Nasi propaganda machine pounced on Trump and these Nobel Prise winning meds, as a kin to throwing gasoline on a fire. This is when I started questioning THEM. How can they say that about these, or any meds, in relation to this new virus. No one knows what will or won't work, so try everything and keep what WORKS . Now Japan with proven low efficacy rates of these vaccines - to the 3rd generation, Japnas first line of defense against C19 is Ivermectine. A malarial drug, like HCQ , that stops the viruses ability to replicate, thus killing it. Dumb is, as dumb is . Don't choose to be dumb . Also, Graphene a key ingredient in all these vaccines,  is a most powerful carcinogen.  I already have 2 nieces that have developed brain cancer , and needed surgery and treatment.  Stop all the b.s. now, let's come together embrace what proves to work against C19, and go forward from there. 

10 stars and a million thumbs up for you and your post NYK!!!!

This has been a crime against humanity from the development of the so called virus,(thank you Fauci who has helped finance the Wuhan Lab and creating of Covid)....to the making of the shot of poison (I can't call it a vaccine because it is not). And all I believe as a plan to not only control citizens around the world, but control the population as well.

These evil doers may not get what's coming to them here, but God's arm is not short, and that they will not escape from. 

I have prayed for everyone of my family members that has taken the shot that no harm come to them because of it, because that will be the only thing that will protect them from this murder plot.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

19 minutes ago, keylime said:

10 stars and a million thumbs up for you and your post NYK!!!!

This has been a crime against humanity from the development of the so called virus,(thank you Fauci who has helped finance the Wuhan Lab and creating of Covid)....to the making of the shot of poison (I can't call it a vaccine because it is not). And all I believe as a plan to not only control citizens around the world, but control the population as well.

These evil doers may not get what's coming to them here, but God's arm is not short, and that they will not escape from. 

I have prayed for everyone of my family members that has taken the shot that no harm come to them because of it, because that will be the only thing that will protect them from this murder plot.

Agreed Keylime.....time and time again in scripture satan's schemes have been flipped to show God's glory in the earth. This will be no exception!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

How many people in your hospital ICU are unvaccinated. Just curious. Also Graphene oxide is not in ANY of the covid vaccines

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, keylime said:

What's really sad and amazing are folks like Caddieman advocating the shot while having never gone through testing and trials but the moment you come up with statistics that counter their beloved shot they scream No facts! No proof!

Lol!

They don't need proof or facts to push the shot but they need proof when something negative comes up against it. 

Can you imagine touting something that has never been tested and then not just arguing against someone who says but it has never been tested but villifying and even cancelling them out? The arrogance is astounding.

The famous "Vote for it before we read it" applies to everything they touch 

Don’t know where you have been but every vaccine has gone through both testing and trials. And the proof as I have said. 100 times is the numbers in the hospital. Why do you think nation wide 90% of the people in the ICU are unvaccinated. Try and explain that away. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Also Graphene oxide is not in ANY of the covid vaccines

Doctor Dead After Vaxx Discovery: Dr. Noack Dead After Locating Graphene Hydroxide

And the proof as I have said. 100 times is the numbers in the hospital. Why do you think nation wide 90% of the people in the ICU are unvaccinated. Try and explain that away. 

The numbers are wrong.

• Pow! 5

16 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Doctor Dead After Vaxx Discovery: Dr. Noack Dead After Locating Graphene Hydroxide

The numbers are wrong.

Don't confuse Caddieman with the truth. Like Biden said, "There's the facts and there's the truth." Because the Dems facts are all lies. But they can't change what is true. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don’t know where you have been but every vaccine has gone through both testing and trials. And the proof as I have said. 100 times is the numbers in the hospital. Why do you think nation wide 90% of the people in the ICU are unvaccinated. Try and explain that away. 

I love how you just lie, or at least regurgitate lies when the world knows the vaccine was rushed into production with zero testing on animals or humans. I mean do you really believe they tested and got all the results they wanted from a 3 to 6 month schedule to roll it out. Everyone knows it wasn't tested like they normally test. That takes several years. They rushed it into production, rushed it to okay it, and rushed it to vax everyone.

90 percent in the hospital unvaxed? You are hilarious. In my social circle alone, 90 percent of the people that got Covid this holiday season were all vaxed. And three ended up in the hospital and they could not believe it. My unvaxed mom just contracted covid over Christmas. I was with her both Christmas eve and Christmas day and I am good. Thank God.

She felt bad Sunday, flu like Monday. Took an at home test and tested positive Tuesday, and told me today she feels fine now. No fever, no symptoms. By the way, she is 83 years old and has battled pneumonia the last couple years. Her doctor gave her antibiotics for it this week and she said she's good now. 

Stop perpetuating the lies.

You really got to swallow the sheep pill to believe what you are saying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

I  considered responding again with more evidence of the FACTS but then I remembered that people either possessed or controlled by Demons are incapable of understanding facts and seeing the truth. It's just an effort in futility. 

Furthermore, I sincerely feel deep sorrow for people who have received the lethal jab. They have no idea what is going to happen. And in truth they will never understand why. 

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, keylime said:

90 percent in the hospital unvaxed? You are hilarious.

It’s the numbers my man. 90% of covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated. It’s just the truth. Check anywhere you want. See for yourself.
You are the one being lied too. 

Very glad your mother had a good outcome. Many don’t.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/31/2021 at 7:16 PM, caddieman said:

And if you think you shouldn’t get the shot good for you. Let everyone decide for themselves

So how do you feel about your boy, O'Biden, trying to force a majority of Americans to get the jab against their will? What do you think about his vaccine mandates?

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, AdamHenry said:

So how do you feel about your boy, O'Biden, trying to force a majority of Americans to get the jab against their will? What do you think about his vaccine mandates?

I hope you don't mind me adding to your questions.

If people have been vaccinated why are they so angry and fearful of people that are not vaccinated?

If vaccines work why do vaccinated people wear masks.

If children have a strong immunity why are they required to get the vaccine.

If there are proven alternatives to the vaccine why are they forced to get the vaccine and not the alternative to treat covid?

If the vaccine is so good for me and will protect me why am I forced to get it and why have so many people died from it or been mamed from it.

And last but not least, why have there been so many lies in regards to covid and  why should I trust anybody that lies to me?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8