Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For discussion...

9 minutes ago, caddieman said:

There is no way the COVID-19 vaccine can alter DNA or blood.

You could be right....or wrong....

With the off label usage of 50 and 70 year old pharmaceuticals that are available and have a worldwide success rate in prevention and the cure of covid.....why wouldn't the Govt. or Science talking heads at least offer those as options?....Why is the MSM pounding the drum so hard to discredit their use.

(Hydroxychloroquine and

Stromectol [human Ivermectin]...)

Many years of safe usage...vs....an unknown rushed vaccine that has proven itself to be ineffective or at best inconsistent....

But we all have free choice....and I hope what any here choose to do....it works for them.....    CL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

You could be right....or wrong....

With the off label usage of 50 and 70 year old pharmaceuticals that are available and have a worldwide success rate in prevention and the cure of covid.....why wouldn't the Govt. or Science talking heads at least offer those as options?....Why is the MSM pounding the drum so hard to discredit their use.

(Hydroxychloroquine and

Stromectol [human Ivermectin]...)

Many years of safe usage...vs....an unknown rushed vaccine that has proven itself to be ineffective or at best inconsistent....

But we all have free choice....and I hope what any here choose to do....it works for them.....    CL

There has been zero studies completed that shows either one of those helps or cures covid. Many years of safe usage for what they were intended yes. Not for use in covid. They are discrediting the use because there is no studies completed that shows their benefit or lack of benefits As soon as there is a credible study conducted it will be plastered all over the place one way or the other. 
If people want to put their choice in something not proven knock yourself out! I prefer to drastically increase my odds of not getting it at all! And a much better chance of not seeing a hospital at all.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

55 minutes ago, caddieman said:

There has been zero studies completed that shows either one of those helps or cures covid. Many years of safe usage for what they were intended yes. Not for use in covid. They are discrediting the use because there is no studies completed that shows their benefit or lack of benefits As soon as there is a credible study conducted it will be plastered all over the place one way or the other. 
If people want to put their choice in something not proven knock yourself out! I prefer to drastically increase my odds of not getting it at all! And a much better chance of not seeing a hospital at all.

Study's?....right....???

I'm talking about a history of safe usage.....there is no history with the rushed vaccines...and so far results have been questionable....

I will add some credible evidence on successes of these much maligned off label usage pharmaceuticals....also a link to some documented issues the current vaccines have caused......

The MSM has sold all the Sheeple of the World down the river using fear created by their lies......

Doubt I will get that info out tonight.....working on a project....

I did have a friend die recently....2X Vaxed....2nd bout of covid.....57.....a healthy athletic male.

Stay well...    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

@caddieman @coorslite21

My son's friend's parents (in their 60') both got the first shot.  Immediately landed in the hospital.  Both died horrible deaths, in the hospital, about 2 weeks later.  Hospital said they died of Covid.  I don't believe it.

I don't trust those shots.  Thank God for Governor, DeSantis of Florida.  He's opened Monoclonal Antibody Clinics all over Florida.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

There is no way the COVID-19 vaccine can alter DNA or blood.

And what scientific studies are you referring to?

Here's one proving my thesis from the Mayo clinic 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/different-types-of-covid-19-vaccines/art-20506465

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Your argument is invalid because Hydroxychloroquine is used for Malaria and Arthritis. My personal Doctor has already told me that taking Hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19 may not have any effect on the virus but it wouldn't harm me.  That's from my own Doctor. 

So why is it that the government is making it so difficult for doctors to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine?

Maybe because it actually works. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Study's?....right....???

I'm talking about a history of safe usage.....there is no history with the rushed vaccines...and so far results have been questionable....

I will add some credible evidence on successes of these much maligned off label usage pharmaceuticals....also a link to some documented issues the current vaccines have caused......

The MSM has sold all the Sheeple of the World down the river using fear created by their lies......

I did have a friend die recently....2X Vaxed....2nd bout of covid.....57.....a healthy athletic male.

Stay well...    CL

For the Caddieman.....

Personal knowledge....

Relative who is a Nurse at Beaumont Hospital SE Michigan..

Early on....bombed with 1240 active covid cases....many employees getting sick....some employee fatalities....

There had been some successful usage of Hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of patients......

The staff approached management and asked for Hydroxy.......Beaumont has about 9600 employees......approx 1/3 under a DR.'s care were screened and approved.....and prescribed HQC........6 in that group of over 3000 contracted covid while using HQC

No.....not an official study...just what happened.....

==========

Another HQC Story/Video......

Sorry...it has Trump in it....but you will hear testimony from 6 who recovered from Covid by using HQC.....one an all pro tight end for the Giants.....but if you think it is a BS set up listen to the lady Michigan State Senator...a Democrat from SE Michigan....

Nope.....not an official study....just reality from people affected...

=====

Stromectol is the human version of Ivermectin.....

One large State in India...(33 million people) had a raging covid out brake......far worse than other parts of India....leadership decided to try the Stromectol prodical....all citizens received a kit including 5 .....12 gram tablets....to be taken once a day on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water....6 weeks later the problem was pretty much ended.....

Now....don't go to your MSM BS fact checkers....go to the India times.....or better yet the India site that is similar to the US covid tracking site.....look it up if you don't believe the link...

Once again.....if you want the truth stay away from the US MSM. ( follow the links for better clarification)

=====

This one is kind of detailed....go down the rabbit hole as far as you want......pretty raw testimony...

These are real people.....(just like all of us)... who have had terrible vaccine experiences....they testified before a Congressional hearing.....pretty dumb if they were all lying....

Who were the no shows.....Fauci and the rest of his Merry group of liar scientists....and of course, big pharma......the companies you have no recourse against if things go south.....

I hope you will take some time to review this information......although I believe it is highly unlikely you will...

Wishing you good health!

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

My daughter tested positive for CV-19. Took Ivermectin and three days later no symptoms and tested negative. 

Fauci also said years ago that Ivermectin and Hydroxy are a valid treatment for Corona Virus.

Now all of a sudden to push vaccines he says it is not aviable option. The man's a liar and responsible for thousands if not millions of death. There should be aspecial place in hell for him and all responsible for this fiasco. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

'There Is No Natural Immunity Lobby': GOP Reps Gaetz, Massie Discuss Vaccine Mandate
88,864 views Dec 17, 2021

Aspen
12 days ago
“If  you have to be persuaded, reminded pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized ... If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance -you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.”

Dana Youmans
11 days ago
Exactly and why some can't see that is crazy!

DL F
11 days ago
OR you're acting like a child who needs to be told over and over and over again to do something that you should have been mature enough to do without being told to do in the first place.  But let's make this real. If you refuse to vaccinate and instead choose to put society at further increased risk because you don't trust the Science, then anytime you get sick, stay away from the doctors and let your immunity do the work. I mean why be a hypocrite about it?

Kathy Hirsch
11 days ago
Spot on

Jared B
11 days ago
 @DL F  how is someone no vaccinated putting society at risk? You obviously have no idea what your talking about. 
Whether your vaccinated or not u still catch and transmit the virus the same the only difference is if it vaccinated your supposed to not have symptoms. Where as non vaccinated will get sick and stay home preventing transmission keeping society safe from the virus.. make sense? I know I know normally vaccines prevent spread but no rna does not. And it's not a secret any doctor will tell you this. 
And to be calling people little immature kids that need adults to tell them what to do when u are totally incorrect spreading misinformation is astounding to say the least.  
I would argue it's actually much more mature and responsible to independently review the studies and trials and data and understand what exactly is going on.

I won't attack you like u attack others but I will encourage you to resist bullying and use your brain, spend some time researching data before blindly putting something into your and your family's blood.. injecting something into your blood is a big deal especially a brand new technology researched for under a year done at warp speed approved only under emergency guidelines ect ect.

I,Pet Mermaid
10 days ago
 @Jared B  EXACTLY!  And I wonder if some of these overly compliant, overly trusting vaxd people are aware that very recently, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request, the Food & Drug Administration is asking a federal court to grant the agency until 2076, 55 YEARS, to process and release all the data on the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.  The agency seeks to release 500 pages per month until the enormous volume of information has been completely processed.  THIS is where they need to use their brains and THINK about the information they are being given.  Besides, the covid ones aren't even vaccines, they're experimental injections.  I'm not letting them experiment on me.

I,Pet Mermaid
10 days ago
So, NOBODY outside of Dr. Faucist, possibly Dr. Deborah Birx, Bill Gates & the pharmaceutical heads making billions from their experimental injections even KNOW what the science is.  NOBODY in the public sector, NONE OF US actually know the actual science.  And they want to take 55 years to slow drip the science to the general public???!  Sorry but I have a problem with that.  Sorry not sorry

Jew Hitler
13 days ago
To all my unvaxxed brethren out there: HOLD THE LINE!

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

Appreciate the great thoughts and information...

Staying on theme....I would never live in any of these oppressive States or Cities, let alone invest any windfall...or regular resources I had in anything related to them.... there are many better alternatives....

Wishing you all a Happy and prosperous New Year...!

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Study's?....right....???

Stay well...    CL

How can you say questionable when icu covid beds across the nation are occupied by 90% unvaccinated people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Floridian said:

@caddieman @coorslite21

My son's friend's parents (in their 60') both got the first shot.  Immediately landed in the hospital.  Both died horrible deaths, in the hospital, about 2 weeks later.  Hospital said they died of Covid.  I don't believe it.

I don't trust those shots.  Thank God for Governor, DeSantis of Florida.  He's opened Monoclonal Antibody Clinics all over Florida.

They waited to long. The first shot takes weeks to become effective. My best friend got his first shot then four days later had covid and had to be hospitalized. He had a good outcome thank God. He is fully vaccinated now with a booster.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And what scientific studies are you referring to?

Here's one proving my thesis from the Mayo clinic 

Here ya go

https://coronavirus.nautil.us/can-covd-vaccine-alter-dna/

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So why is it that the government is making it so difficult for doctors to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine?

Maybe because it actually works. 

yes it’s proven to work against the things you mentioned. Your doctor even said he doesn’t know if it works against covid.

the government might be making it difficult to prescribe because there is no studies that point to it working against covid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, caddieman said:

How can you say questionable when icu covid beds across the nation are occupied by 90% unvaccinated people.

Pretty obvious you didn't spend much time looking at my post....

There is no need to have all the ICU beds full...my post outlines the reasons why quite clearly.

I am sorry I wasted my time posting....I won't make that mistake again.....Good luck..

• Thanks 3

Kim Iversen: Emails REVEAL Fauci & Collins COLLUDED To Smear Scientists, SHUT DOWN Scientific Debate
593,195 views Dec 30, 2021

Pat B
17 hours ago
Real scientists would never dismiss or try and silence others, real scientists welcome differing opinions and theories.

Greg Keener
2 hours ago
The Powers that Be choose Facts over Science 🤡🤡

Professional Hermit
1 hour ago
I can agree with upholding that ideal but, apparently what you just said is the "ideal" scientist. It would seem reality has a problem with that. From what I have seen in science, the "real" scientists struggle to be open, objective and non hostile towards competing ideas. Let us be truthful, they struggle with all the same vices as any other human being, pride, jealousy, envy, resentments, lust for power, influence and wealth, and worst of all dishonesty. The ones that actively struggle are the better ones. The ones that don't struggle embrace those vices and are as blind as bats to their unscientific behavior. This elevation of scientists to demigod status is part of the reason why a Fauci or Collins can flourish now. 

Further, I would say it's science itself that has destroyed a basis for the virtue of humility. It is very ironic that we use the struggles Galileo had against the Catholic Church. Science has become the new religion, complete with its articles of faith and dogma. When you go against those articles you get this very unscientific reaction.

To be fair though, what we are really seeing here is the actions of bureaucrats involved in establishing public policy with purposes not fully revealed. Policy decisions abore an open question and a potentially changing position. Policy makers will always try to pin down concepts that cannot be moved. Fauci and Collins are not acting as scientists. We should stop letting them claim that they are scientists.

Click Here for Show It To Others TV
29 minutes ago
I expect the International Criminal Court is as filled with corrupt people as America's courts. Remember how our courts wouldn't even hear any cases of election cheating. That's what you get when you live in a Godless society that votes for Democrats and RINOs and even pretenders like Trump.

28 minutes ago
How did Old Testament people live near their enemies once they followed God's rules?

Bible - Kings 4 says: And Judah and Israel dwelt safely, every man under his vine and under his fig tree, from Dan even to Beersheba, all the days of Solomon.

John H
28 minutes ago
 @Greg Keener  science is based on facts

23 minutes ago
Billionaires and their billionaire media are enemy #1: 

- The top 1% of Americans own more than 1/3rd of America's wealth.
- The top 5% of Americans own more than 2/3rds of America's wealth.
- The lower 95% spread the remaining scraps between 95% of the people.
- The top 3 billionaires have more wealth than the bottom 50%.

Buying groceries and such from corporations, rather than from smaller stores, funds the billionaires' scheme to bring in new world order dictatorship.

Note: The top 1% also happen to own the major media, making it easy for them to steer the stock markets up and down so they can constantly skim away trillion$. Or do you trust these old world pagan Luciferians (SATANIC!).

Note: The top 1% also use their corporations to flood $$ to Democrat and RINO political campaigns. The majority loses because of too few $$ to compete in elections. The sell-out politicians then use our own tax $$ to destroy us. 

Not only that, billionaire media is free help to Democrats & RINOs. Democrats also cheat in elections. 

Most every billionaire wants poverty and dictatorship for you. It's called new world order, and (fake) great reset. Their Luciferian Freemasons infest all groups, even most churches, even in most small towns. Freemasons started the greek-letter college fraternities and are said to use many fraternities to target patriots who expose billionaires. 

As atheism increases, failure increases, with America now 29 trillion in debt.
Jesus said, "and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I actually read the report but feel you either didn't read it yourself or just didn't understand what it says.

In the section quoted below the author uses information from((a liberal Professor from one of the most liberal Universities in America))

And the Doctor clearly makes the case that the vaccines "DO NOT" alter your DNA. [[TRUTH]]

But I did not claim that the vaccines alter DNA, I claimed, and studies show, that they attache to the mRNA. 

And your article even admits this. 

So how is this article deceitful? By not clarifying that DNA and mRNA are two entirely different things. The way this information is presented an unlearned person ((most people)) will not see that very important distinction. 

Thus not only is the author, and the Doctor, being deceitful but also extremely Machiavellian. And I suspect they are doing that for nefarious reasons. 

RNA—or ribonucleic acid—is a molecule similar to DNA. The mRNA vaccines contain molecular instructions that deliver a small amount of genetic code to cells,

(((Santa's input, thus changing the mRNA strand)))

which then replicate the virus’s surface protein “spike.” Surface proteins then activate the immune system, which in turn teaches itself to identify the spike as a foreign entity. If you are later exposed to the actual virus, your immune system will know how to recognize and destroy it.

The mRNA does not enter the nucleus of the cells where DNA resides.

((Santa... a Scientific impossibility because mRNA and DNA are 2 entirely different strands))), 

it completely breaks down once the instructions have been delivered to your cells. There is no way any of the COVID-19 vaccines can alter your DNA, according to experts.

(((Santa,  NO ONE IS CLAIMING THIS)))

“There literally is no physical connection between the RNA in these vaccines and the DNA in our cellular nuclei,” 

52 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Here ya go

https://coronavirus.nautil.us/can-covd-vaccine-alter-dna/

yes it’s proven to work against the things you mentioned. Your doctor even said he doesn’t know if it works against covid.

the government might be making it difficult to prescribe because there is no studies that point to it working against covid. 

That is NOT what I told you my Doctor ((a female)) said. 

She said, " It MAY NOT " have any effect. 

And if the government is preventing people from using HDQ for your stated reason, it would be the first time in history. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

They waited to long. The first shot takes weeks to become effective. My best friend got his first shot then four days later had covid and had to be hospitalized. He had a good outcome thank God. He is fully vaccinated now with a booster.

No, you misunderstood.  They got the first shot and a day or two later went to the hospital.  Two weeks later, both died.  One was on a respirator.  Both went through all kinds of suffering.  They died from the shot.  I thinking the hospital called it Covid so that hospital, doctor, or whoever wouldn't be sued by surviving family.  The family was unconsolable.  So, so sad to lose both parents at once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Pretty obvious you didn't spend much time looking at my post....

There is no need to have all the ICU beds full...my post outlines the reasons why quite clearly.

I am sorry I wasted my time posting....I won't make that mistake again.....Good luck..

Oh I read everything you wrote. There are many many cases in where if you contact covid it’s very mild. So just because you take HQC doesn’t mean that is what saved you.   My point is 90% of the most worst cases, the ones that ends in them having to be in. the ICU are unvaccinated.  That’s a fact! No way to say otherwise. My point is there is no studies that point to these other remedies being effective. Just because you took the other remedies dose not mean they kept you out of the ICU.

Question is do you want to have a much better chance of not contracting covid. Or rolling the dice on HQC.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

No, you misunderstood.  They got the first shot and a day or two later went to the hospital.  Two weeks later, both died.  One was on a respirator.  Both went through all kinds of suffering.  They died from the shot.  I thinking the hospital called it Covid so that hospital, doctor, or whoever wouldn't be sued by surviving family.  The family was unconsolable.  So, so sad to lose both parents at once.

And that is absolutely horrible. What I was saying is when you get the first shot it takes weeks for your antibodies to build up. When they got the shot they were already infected with covid. That’s what I am trying to get across. Don’t wait to long to get a vaccine that can save your life. People are dying (I feel) because of political misinformation! And that DAMN criminal!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Don’t wait to long to get a vaccine that can save your life. People are dying (I feel) because of political misinformation! And that DAMN criminal!

All the evidence I've seen is the opposite of what you are saying.  People are dying from these vaccines and not covid.  Healthy People are dying.  Now, THAT is Criminal!

• Pow! 6