Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts: 5 years for Iraq's economic prosperity

yota691

19 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Nancy's worth over $140,000,000.

She's just another Crooked, Corrupt, Career, Pathetic, Out of Touch Politician .......

Someone should investigate and ask  "Where did you get that",  $140 M 

Just sayin' ..............

Semper Fi :salute:

RV there yet ? :pirateship:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

44 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

They’re gonna talk this whole exchange rate business right into 2022, you that don’t you. 

Suppose to read ..... , “ you know that don’t you ? “ - what a space cadet I am today: I put a fresh cup of hot coffee in the freezer early this morning then spent nearly a half hour looking all over the house before I found it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

16 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

Suppose to read ..... , “ you know that don’t you ? “ - what a space cadet I am today: I put a fresh cup of hot coffee in the freezer early this morning then spent nearly a half hour looking all over the house before I found it.

I would never have looked in the freezer for a pot of coffee, you found it much sooner than I would have!

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, MEP01 said:

Maybe I should have said that she had an affair with JFK.

No worries....since when did the underage ever stop a politician. Maybe JFK did date Pelosi. This is a pretty sick & twisted culture and this sort of stuff just didn’t begin happening a couple of years ago. We all know JFK & Robert had a tuff time keeping their trousers up with all the young ladies....as for Teddy-Chappaquiddick 

( Jeff Epstein wasn’t the first to traffic & supply the rich, famous & politicians ... he certainly won’t be the last ).

Look at Biden and His son Hunter. If people out there doubt me, do your research, they can’t cover up all the tracks. 

Can I change any of this ? Nope. Don’t care anymore. When criminals control it all ( government & ALL the agencies & the press ) -— 

—— yep, everything ; I wanna be left alone, live my life in relative peace & quiet ( if that’s even possible with a government so intrusive, diabolical & tyrannical-and it will get much worse. 

That’s right....when this RI/RV hopefully happens before I get orders for The Great Gig in the Sky, I’m looking after me and mine and its adios. Earth’s a beautiful place. It’s just got way to many psychotic jerk offs wanting to rule the world. There’s tons of quiet out of the way places left on this Great Big Blue Marble. And that’s all I have to say about that.

When the world is running down you make the best of what’s still around.

Dang if I didn’t get on that soap box again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning brother Laid Back, I am onboard with your thought process, Iraq is beginning  to make head ways and is on track to become a global competitor :twothumbs:

You got that right my brother Wiljor…. We are very close 🤞🏼💵💰🙏🏼😀

6 hours ago, DoD said:

I’m in agreement with you LB, my guess the first of the calendar year January 2022 would be a great time to make the change. 
It appears their getting everything lined up and the public education seems to moving along as well. 
I also think if Al-Sadr can some how hurry up and form the new government it will add credibility and stability to Iraq which would be a plus to foreign investment….

I’m in agreement with you DoD, my guess is the same as yours.

Go Iraq 

Go international 

Go RV 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 7

3 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

She's just another Crooked, Corrupt, Career, Pathetic, Out of Touch Politician .......

IN ALL BED'S IN D.C

😅

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

we all have those days.....🤣

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Google can answer many of your questions if you use it. Just sayin'.......

Paul Pelosi

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Paul Pelosi
Paul Pelosi, Sr. (Financial Leasing Services, Inc.).jpg
Pelosi in 2012
Born
Paul Francis Pelosi

April 15, 1940 (age 81)
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Education Georgetown University (BS)
New York University (MBA)
Occupation Businessman
Political party Democratic
Spouse(s)

(m. 1963)
Children 5, including Christine and Alexandra
Relatives Ron Pelosi (brother)

Paul Francis Pelosi Sr. (born April 15, 1940) is an American businessman who owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm. In addition, he was the owner of the now-defunct Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League.[1] He is married to the current U.S. House speaker, Nancy Pelosi.

Career[edit]

Pelosi was born and raised in San Francisco. He sits on many philanthropic and corporate boards. He earned a bachelor of science (BS) in foreign service at Georgetown University, and an MBA from the Stern School of Business at New York University. He has been the chair of the Foreign Service Board at Georgetown since 2009.[2][3]

Pelosi founded and runs the venture capital firm Financial Leasing Services, through which he and his wife, Nancy Pelosi, have amassed a personal fortune of about $114 million.[4][5]

After previously investing in the Oakland Invaders of the United States Football League, in 2009 he purchased a franchise in the United Football League for $12 million, the California Redwoods.[2] The Redwoods would later move to Sacramento to become the Sacramento Mountain Lions.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I thought this was Iraq dinar and related news thread not some ***** about our government official.  Where are the mods who should be putting an end of this stuff.  I personally hate paging thru crap like the chat about pelosi just to get to iraq dinar and related news. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 6

• yota691 changed the title to Al-Kazemi's advisor: The dinar will not collapse and be covered by good precautions