Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran revaluation

screwball

Not wanting to open the “can of worms” here, is it an ok thing to buy their $$ when they chant death to America? Does investing their $$ not give them some of ours? And I would think that banks may not cash you out when the time comes if sanctions exist? Am I caught off base here?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Not wanting to open the “can of worms” here, is it an ok thing to buy their $$ when they chant death to America? Does investing their $$ not give them some of ours? And I would think that banks may not cash you out when the time comes if sanctions exist? Am I caught off base here?

I believe that Screwball's intent was to point out the discrepency of the value of the IQD compared to the value of  the Iran Rial and how there "seems" to be movement within the vaue of the Rial.  JMHO

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, cjdavid said:

I don't see why not. It appears to me to be like bringing the wealth of the enemy into the storehouse of the Lord. Remember this same thing occured 60 or 61 years ago with the post WW II German Mark. WE are abt at the 15 yr waiting period on this RV .

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

If Iran is included in the GCR, it might be a good investment 

Nope just like Luigi said Iran will LOP no matter what, it’s a bad investment IMO!! Why would anyone subject themselves to another currency investment after seeing how long Iraq has taken and Iraq actually has strong reasons why they should RV all this time! 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

All ME currency carry's a value.....they are all worth something.....some more than others....

In years past Israel would have at least slowed down Iran.....with weak leadership there....and the US, nothing will happen until US midterms are over...

In a world going green Vietnam as the 6th largest manufacturing country looks pretty good to me...

The US has suppressed the value of their currency since the 70's and they have followed the Chinese blueprint economically.

JMO.......CL

• Thanks 3

On 12/27/2021 at 1:35 PM, Dinarrock said:

I would never invest in Iran’s currency trash period!! Once Iraq is finally done and over with there are so many more investment opportunities out there for your money and Iran ISN'T one of them!!! 

I actually agree with you, I would not invest in Iran's currency either , for our country's history with them, let alone their relationship to the world. But that's my personal choice . Another reason I wouldn't invest in them is that they don't have the things going for them that Iraq does. Vietnam has a non oil dependent economy going for them . 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I actually agree with you, I would not invest in Iran's currency either , for our country's history with them, let alone their relationship to the world. But that's my personal choice . Another reason I wouldn't invest in them is that they don't have the things going for them that Iraq does. Vietnam has a non oil dependent economy going for them . 

Iran didn't want the evil central bank system that was being forced on them by the corrupt powers including the U.S. I believe we have been fed a bunch of crap from our televisions about iran..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 12/27/2021 at 8:38 PM, markb57 said:

well, we'll just have to wait to see. All of this ME currency is a gamble.....

On 12/28/2021 at 7:20 PM, screwball said:

yep and you have to be in it to win it

Hey, you never know - anything can happen, I'd rather try than not trying at all and regretting it later should it all pop off.

Yup!! 😁👍🍺

michaelscott-wink.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/29/2021 at 6:14 PM, Longtimelurker said:

Iran didn't want the evil central bank system that was being forced on them by the corrupt powers including the U.S. I believe we have been fed a bunch of crap from our televisions about iran..

iran were under CIA control much like NK........trump and SA changed it all

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1