Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Opinions @ 7:33 PM CST - 12/25/2021

ronscarpa

9 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

"We're sitting on a gold mine. I know people are sick & tired of waiting". Just told a family member that I get sick of waiting sometimes but it sickens me even more at the thought of  getting rid of my dinar! So I will continue to wait. I turned 40 this year & the thought of retiring in my 40s sounds good!

1 hour ago, stanleypower said:

Does anyone know where this Breitling stuff is coming from?

Breitling specializes in Geopolitics & what countries do to compete. He's stated on his audios he's been teaching it for years. Iraq came on his radar years ago & he got into what they wanted to do with their currency. He has also stated he has contacts. I hope that helps.

• Thanks 4

42 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Breitling specializes in Geopolitics & what countries do to compete. He's stated on his audios he's been teaching it for years. Iraq came on his radar years ago & he got into what they wanted to do with their currency. He has also stated he has contacts. I hope that helps.

I’m very familiar with him. I subscribe and listen to all his audios he puts out. I thought the talks with Bob pertained only to taxes. I appreciate his very knowledgeable take on the situation. He hasn’t had an audio out in awhile. That’s why I was curious where this was quoted from. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

43 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

I’m very familiar with him. I subscribe and listen to all his audios he puts out. I thought the talks with Bob pertained only to taxes. I appreciate his very knowledgeable take on the situation. He hasn’t had an audio out in awhile. That’s why I was curious where this was quoted from. 

Ok gotcha. That quote was from the webinar they did earlier this month

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stanleypower said:

They are concentrating more on crypto now, although they still discuss dinar and tax avoidance.  Got an email saying an audio was coming soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Almost all the old dinar people are into crypto now! I just wished I would have listened to Adam about 5 years ago, I would not be watching this dinar deal as close as I do! Happy New Year! PS not crying over spilled milk! 🤠

hindsight 20/20🤔😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yendor said:

There is absolutely nothing backing the crypto...... And Iraq has oil gold, Natural gas..... Yet its Dinar is almost worthless. Something is wrong here.

You are right, I didn’t know that Afghanistan money was at a $1.37 till O’biden pulled his treasonous act back about a 120 days ago, I guess it’s been now! This Iraq deal is crazy, one of these days the truth on this deal will rear it’s ugly head! There is nothing that makes any sense as to why the program rate hasn’t been changed!   I would bet dollars to dimes there is some major corruption attached to some high ranking DemoRats in this country, that have the dinar tied up! JMHO! 🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Artitech said:

You are right, I didn’t know that Afghanistan money was at a $1.37 till O’biden pulled his treasonous act back about a 120 days ago, I guess it’s been now! This Iraq deal is crazy, one of these days the truth on this deal will rear it’s ugly head! There is nothing that makes any sense as to why the program rate hasn’t been changed!   I would bet dollars to dimes there is some major corruption attached to some high ranking DemoRats in this country, that have the dinar tied up! JMHO! 🤠

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻