Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STUPID TRUCKERS

MyLadiesDaddy

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had a passenger in my car that was a trucker. He brought up the Freedom Convoy and his thoughts on it. I asked him to not to bring up as I try to stay away from politics when i am doing livery delivery. He kept on. So I asked him what do you think about the current US Convoy in support of his northern brethren, as I just heard about it in passing. He replied there was no such thing (even though there was, just not getting to much attention at that time). His reason he had not heard about it? He was a trucker and he had not heard about it and would know if there was because he was a trucker. Man if I had a dime for every time I had heard that excuse from a professional, I would be wealthy beyond my belief!

Disclaimer: Not knocking down all truckers just this one on this occasion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not being reported, the US Trucker's Convoy was over 15 miles long as of Friday 2/25/22.

Every single freeway overpass has been filled with people who are in full support.

The US Capitol has put up more fencing in response.

Penske Truck Leasing has remotely shut down semi's that are leased by private companies and individuals that are participating.

Let that one sink in for a moment. 

Once the unethical, tyrannical, and abusive position Penske has assumed hit's you, please make note to NEVER rent another box truck, trailer, car, or make any purchase ever again from Penske, or it's subsidies.

Those people have paid to lease the trucks, they normally transport goods across America, they are personally absorbing the cost of the lease, diesel, and all other expenses, and have every right to use the truck in any lawful manner they chose.

Instead of honoring their agreement, Penske has turned off the ignitions and left these people stranded on the side of the road because Penske does not agree with their politics.

Boycott Penske, forever, until they are broke.

Here's a utube update on the convoy, remember, it's grown since last week.

The media is using the Ukraine issue as a cover to pretend it isn't actually happening.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Not being reported, the US Trucker's Convoy was over 15 miles long as of Friday 2/25/22.

Every single freeway overpass has been filled with people who are in full support system">support.

The US Capitol has put up more fencing in response.

Penske Truck Leasing has remotely shut down semi's that are leased by private companies and individuals that are participating.

Let that one sink in for a moment. 

Once the unethical, tyrannical, and abusive position Penske has assumed hit's you, please make note to NEVER rent another box truck, trailer, car, or make any purchase ever again from Penske, or it's subsidies.

Those people have paid to lease the trucks, they normally transport goods across America, they are personally absorbing the cost of the lease, diesel, and all other expenses, and have every right to use the truck in any lawful manner they chose.

Instead of honoring their agreement, Penske has turned off the ignitions and left these people stranded on the side of the road because Penske does not agree with their politics.

Boycott Penske, forever, until they are broke.

Here's a utube update on the convoy, remember, it's grown since last week.

The media is using the Ukraine issue as a cover to pretend it isn't actually happening.

So here is the question of the day: The year before COVID, the Penske family bought the Indianapolis Raceway. Do we now not go or watch or listen (in blackout areas) to the Indianapolis 500 or other races sponsored by the Penske family? And if the answer is yes, then what about the drivers who have no part of Penske Racing? What about the tv and radio stations? Boycott them all?

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Theseus said:

So here is the question of the day: The year before COVID, the Penske family bought the Indianapolis Raceway. Do we now not go or watch or listen (in blackout areas) to the Indianapolis 500 or other races sponsored by the Penske family? And if the answer is yes, then what about the drivers who have no part of Penske Racing? What about the tv and radio stations? Boycott them all?

I haven't watched it in so many years but I do rent trucks and trailers but won't rent from them again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Since I don't personally watch oval track racing, have cut-the-cord and watch anything ever recorded via pirated P2P via Tor and VPN, and only stream from my music subscription your question is a very easy and painless, regardless of how unfair it may be due to my non-involvement. 

All I can relate to from my tiny universe is that I have not watched a single football game since that no-talent half-white guy threw the grandparents who raised him and America under the buss by taking a knee.

I have to admit it was extremely painful, the super bowl party at a local tavern included raffles, a potluck, high level pool and darts games that had better audiences than league nights, and all the comradery you could hope for, and the first time I didn't go in a decade was very difficult.

Even now, years later, it's difficult.

Especially exacerbated because one of my sons is a High School football coach.

We know the NFL lost up to 50% of their viewers that year.

It hurt them and they noticed.

Unfortunately, it hurt us too.

I'm not standing on a soapbox here, nor am I claiming any "high ground".

No matter an individuals response it will not "raise" or "lower" their status.

As a conservative Christian I understand I  have no right to "judge" anyone, even were I so inclined, which I am not.

I accept there are a lot of people working for Penske, I don't expect any of them to quit either.

That would be ridiculous.

Honestly, considering all the venues that have public facing commerce, if only half of the retail customers across all their holding suddenly vanish, they would notice immediately, and just like most of the other "woke" companies, they would magically change their agenda to avoid woke and broke.

One thing is a given, we are all in this ride together.

The moment one becomes self-righteous is the moment our movement begins to lose.

United we stand, divided we fall.

That statement requires understanding and compassion as much as anything else.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Theseus said:

Yes boycott them all. Yes I know there are a lot of people just trying to work to support their families. But to stop a company from pushing an agenda you have to use all routes. When another company sees issues with their income based on another companies agenda they’re gonna stop doing business with that company as well. That’s when you start making real progress. We are a free America and people of America are free we do not have to bow to the whims of some big multinational corporation. Once the population of America understands that we will be in much better shape. The biggest problem with that fact is it is not taught in school anymore that we are a free people based on a constitution. 

wow! This is gonna kill my social credit score. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, TinBadge said:

Yes boycott them all. Yes I know there are a lot of people just trying to work to support system" rel="">support their families. But to stop a company from pushing an agenda you have to use all routes. When another company sees issues with their income based on another companies agenda they’re gonna stop doing business with that company as well. That’s when you start making real progress. We are a free America and people of America are free we do not have to bow to the whims of some big multinational corporation. Once the population of America understands that we will be in much better shape. The biggest problem with that fact is it is not taught in school anymore that we are a free people based on a constitution. 

wow! This is gonna kill my social credit score. 

lol, I gave up on that in 2001 when I started telling people about the village idiot being a democrat in drag.

It's actually a very liberating evolution of your soul.

The good part is it's an excellent way to separate the zombies.

The best part is when intellectuals decide to use that gray matter, weigh the facts, and come away with a new perspective.

I announced on this site around February of 2016 the Trump would in fact be voted POTUS.

I was alone in that opinion to start with, and we had some very lively discussions.

That's the difference between this forum and so many others, there's a lot of individuals able to think for themselves with the courage to stand for themselves. 

Slowly, those with the ability, understood, and then began to help others see.

Next thing you know, there was a shift that was off the Richter Scale. 

Make no mistake, we have been in a Zombie Assault for decades that has become a full scale Apocalypse. Once the slave masters decided they had enough control to allow their mindless minions to eat each other, and everyone else for a chance to be a chosen one and live in total servitude forever.

Every time there's another contrived article highlighting some social warrior's teary, angry, petulant, or aggressive declaration of globalist agendas, all I can see is another zombie, hands outstretched, mumbling "brains, brains"...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...