Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STUPID TRUCKERS

MyLadiesDaddy

27 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

LGD, ran across this one , happened a few days ago.

Yes, my neck of the woods. Clearly these drivers were traveling to fast for road conditions. 

Another note, thankfully I now work for a company that gives total control of when a driver feels the conditions are not safe enough to drive to the drivers hands. 

Some people say that I'm a wussy but the conditions presented in this video are such that I would have stayed home. 

As a 31 year veteran with a SPOTLESS driving record I've learned that the best way to stay alive and keep my record SPOTLESS is to simply not put myself, my rig and others lives at risk. 

• Like 5

On 1/5/2022 at 6:49 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As a 31 year veteran with a SPOTLESS driving record I've learned that the best way to stay alive and keep my record SPOTLESS is to simply not put myself, my rig and others lives at risk. 

OK, so that's impressive.

My answer was to find a good ticket attorney.

I too have a spotless record, it's cost me thousands, but I get the most satisfaction when utilizing the five horn 150db air horn with aux 3 gallon reserve tank under the bed to initiate a discussion with another driver, because generating massive backfires scares them too much, and can cause your exhaust to separate from your manifold.. dear God it's funny to watch those idiots jump though...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Families of US truckers killed on the job left struggling for help

Nonprofit Truckers Final Mile was set up by a driver who witnessed first-hand companies’ indifference to death and injury on the road

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

Families of US truckers killed on the job left struggling for help

Nonprofit Truckers Final Mile was set up by a driver who witnessed first-hand companies’ indifference to death and injury on the road

Thanks for contributing here. The main takeaway from this article isn't so much about trucking as it is the American psyche. If you're expecting a corporation or government to swoop in and save the day in a dire situation then you're going to be very depressed with the result.

I know of only one institution that is concerned when an employee dies. The Military.  For every one else, preparedness is the key.  

And yes, truckers are extremely under paid for what they do. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...