Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CST - 12/22/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] FIREFLY:  The CBI governor is on television right now he just said that the reserves for the CBI are high enough now to produce stability in the exchange rate.  FRANK26: BINGO! The program rate has nothing to do with stability...Stop and think about this...those reserves are not based on the program rate those reserves are based on the education they've been telling them - the new small category notes, the new denominations, the new exchange rate.      

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5

Everyone needs to stay grounded, you never know what these idiots will do or when they will increase the value. I don't trust them no further than you can see them. They constantly lie. As far as this Frank26 is concerned he has been a lier for years. He should be removed off this site completely. He does not know the meaning of the  word of truth. If I was in charge here I will not allow his comments on this site. He is constantly full of Shite  (BS). I don't know how he can sleep at night by promoting this BS  My opinion of course

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, edbeach said:

Everyone needs to stay grounded, you never know what these idiots will do or when they will increase the value. I don't trust them no further than you can see them. They constantly lie. As far as this Frank26 is concerned he has been a lier for years. He should be removed off this site completely. He does not know the meaning of the  word of truth. If I was in charge here I will not allow his comments on this site. He is constantly full of Shite  (BS). I don't know how he can sleep at night by promoting this BS  My opinion of course

Wow

sounds like it’s time

release the KRAKEN 

grrrrrrr

merry xmas

grrr

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, yendor said:

Has anyone checked the temperature in Hell lately? I think that there might be no need to get too excited untill the temperature there starts to drop drastically,,,,

495 degrees this am

is a little chilly right now

but suppose to get hot mid afternoon 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I think they know the dinar ride will be over soon and they are trying to start a new thing to keep their followers

Maybe the ride being over could be a bad thing....... Like a broken down roller coaster that is junked. (Just a thought)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, yendor said:

Maybe the ride being over could be a bad thing....... Like a broken down roller coaster that is junked. (Just a thought)

No, not like that. Like a verrrryyyyyy looooonnnnggg roller coaster that everyone gets sick on, throws up everywhere and then it finally ends after more than a decade and we all get off the ride and celebrate!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

No, not like that. Like a verrrryyyyyy looooonnnnggg roller coaster that everyone gets sick on, throws up everywhere and then it finally ends after more than a decade and we all get off the ride and celebrate!

I feel like I am on the roller coaster from final destination

we know how that turns out 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Yep, this COULD have a not so happy ending, but it HAS been amusing. Lots of people that we have become "friends" with that we wouldn't even recognize if they were to turn up on our doorstep. Kinda' like a best friend that we never saw. 

Strange, huh?  Nonetheless, we seem to be bonded by this Dinar "dream" ! (MAYBE.... PERHAPS.....SOON......)

Merry Christmas !  Happy Hanakkuh !  Bless our troops !   Peace on Earth   !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas to everyone. We are taking the cover off the pool and having our eggnog, while putting on the cooper tone!! No turkey and dressing this year!! Hamburger’s,  hot dogs and fireworks! 4th of July in December!! 88• today 90• Christmas Day in Texas! How’s that for global warming!!!  Happy New Year too! 🤠

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Merry Christmas to everyone. We are taking the cover off the pool and having our eggnog, while putting on the cooper tone!! No turkey and dressing this year!! Hamburger’s,  hot dogs and fireworks! 4th of July in December!! 88• today 90• Christmas Day in Texas! How’s that for global warming!!!  Happy New Year too! 🤠

Damn

wish I was there

minus 20

snow

freezing

back to vacuuming the igloo before xmas

merry Xmas my friend 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yendor said:

Yep, this COULD have a not so happy ending, but it HAS been amusing. Lots of people that we have become "friends" with that we wouldn't even recognize if they were to turn up on our doorstep. Kinda' like a best friend that we never saw. 

Strange, huh?  Nonetheless, we seem to be bonded by this Dinar "dream" ! (MAYBE.... PERHAPS.....SOON......)

Merry Christmas !  Happy Hanakkuh !  Bless our troops !   Peace on Earth   !!!!!!!!!!

It will have a happy ending, not sure when but it will happen eventually. It is kind of strange how we have kind of gotten to know each other without ever meeting. I know I have learned alot from most of the members here and I appreciate it. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

• Upvote 3