Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Evening Opinions @ 6:45 PM CST - 12/22/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  We don't know the rate. We don't know the date. And there's a lot of people out there blowing smoke up your butt...if I tell you every single day that today is the day that the Iraqi dinar is going to revalue, eventually one day I'm going to get it right...Let's be excited about this news and be happy about it but don't get overboard.  Stay grounded.  This is all great information. At least now you know what happens when they lift Chapter 7.  There's gonna be some huge changes for Iraq...  [reference Guru Pimpy 12-13-2021 posts]

** Kaperoni  gurus constantly talk as if the Iraqi dinar is a lottery ticket and a RV is some random act that's going to happen. That is not the case. Only with the success of Iraq 's economy can the dinar go up in value. And that is going to take time.    

** Frank26  Article: "Completing the payment of compensation for the State of KuwaitQuote "the last remaining installment of the State of Kuwait's compensation amounting to 44 million US dollars has been completed". What did I say over and over?  Kuwait was paid...this is big.  This is why we have the monetary reform coming.  Chapter 7 = Float.  You better memorize that. 

** Breitling  Question: "I've heard chatter/seen articles but I don't understand the significance in regards to them advancing to the WTO and them going ahead and making a move  with adding value?"  It means everything.  Remember China was a third world #$%#-hole and then how did they get out of that third-world @#$%-hole status?  We brought them into the WTO and let them use the World Bank that we created...that means they're part of our market system.  That means they have access to the biggest customer base on the planet and that's how you make money...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

Kaperoni's theory just doesn't make any sense at all. If success in Iraqi is the only way for the IQD to increase, then what he is telling us is that in the past 15 years, the economy there has not improved one bit, but it has gotten WORSE when it went down a 2 or 3 years ago. It is difficult for me to think that things there are so terrible considering their natural wealth that they possess. I just don't get his reeasoning. 

• Upvote 1