Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Federal Court concludes the pleadings in Hadi Al-Amiri's case regarding the elections

yota691

The Federal Court postpones hearing Hadi Al-Amiri's lawsuit to annul the election results

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, the Federal Court decided to postpone consideration of the lawsuit submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, to annul the election results.  

According to the official agency, (12 December 2021), "the Federal Court postpones consideration of the lawsuit submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to cancel the election results until the 13th of this month."  

Yesterday, Saturday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, confirmed that his alliance is continuing to challenge the elections before the Federal Court.  

Al-Amiri said during a press conference followed by "Nass", that "the October elections did not take place in the atmosphere that we aspire to, and that the Commission has proven its inability to manage the elections," noting that "the results of the elections demonstrated the inability of the Commission to manage it."  

He pointed out that "the commission did not abide by its procedures and committed a number of violations, the first of which was violating its law, because it claimed that the announced preliminary results represented 94% of the votes, while what was announced represented only 79%," stressing that "the Al-Fateh coalition has doubts about the electoral apparatus."  

Al-Amiri explained that "the Al-Fateh coalition expressed in all meetings its fears of tampering with the results of the elections electronically, but the Electoral Commission was reassured that there was no capacity for this manipulation and did not submit any report to the House of Representatives on its organs specifying the level of their validity, because deciding on this is the prerogative of the House of Representatives and not within the competence of the Commission.  

He stressed that "the Electoral Commission did not commit to handing over the results tapes to representatives of political entities before sending them through the medium of transport."  

While he pointed out that "his alliance submitted the appeal to the Federal Court of the election results and has sufficient evidence, technically and legally."  

• Thanks 3

A statement from the Al-Fateh Alliance about Hadi Al-Amiri's hearing in the Federal Court

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, the Al-Fateh Alliance, led by Hadi Al-Amiri, issued a statement about the Federal Court session to consider appeals against the election results.  

The statement, "Nass" received a copy of it, (5 December 2021), that "the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri and a number of members of the coalition attended today's Federal Court session to follow up on the report of the German company and the appeals submitted regarding the violations that accompanied the elections."  

A spokesman for the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ahmed Al-Asadi, said, according to the statement, that "the Federal Supreme Court today examined several lawsuits regarding the results and the election law," noting that "the lawsuits filed for falsifying the election results were based on the report of the German examiner Hensoldt."  

For his part, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Ghabban, said that "the Federal Court will use experts to follow up on the details of the report of the German Examining Company."  

The statement added that "Al-Amiri presented, during a press conference, yesterday, Saturday, the evidence confirming the manipulation of the results of the parliamentary elections, backed by documents and evidence submitted to the Federal Court," stressing that "the Al-Fateh coalition continues to challenge the elections with the Federal Court," noting that "the Commission did not It adheres to its procedures and committed a number of violations, the first of which is violating its law.”  

And the Federal Court announced, on Sunday, the postponement of consideration of the lawsuit submitted by the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to “cancel the election results.”  

Pictures followed by "Nass" (December 5, 2021) documented some of the procedures inside the Federal Courtroom.    

Al-Amiri attended alongside Faleh al-Fayyad, leader of the "National Contract" coalition and leaders in the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement, Adnan Faihan and Naim al-Aboudi, as well as Ahmed al-Asadi, head of the "National Bond" bloc, and Yasser Sakhel al-Maliki, a leader in the "State of Law" coalition.    

me_ga.php?id=30069me_ga.php?id=30067me_ga.php?id=30068  

According to the official agency, (12 December 2021), "the Federal Court postpones consideration of the lawsuit submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to cancel the election results until the 13th of this month."      

Yesterday, Saturday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, confirmed that his alliance is continuing to challenge the elections before the Federal Court.  

Al-Amiri said during a press conference followed by "Nass", that "the October elections did not take place in the atmosphere that we aspire to, and that the Commission has proven its inability to manage the elections," noting that "the results of the elections demonstrated the inability of the Commission to manage it."        

He pointed out that "the commission did not abide by its procedures and committed a number of violations, the first of which was violating its law, because it claimed that the announced preliminary results represented 94% of the votes, while what was announced represented only 79%," stressing that "the Al-Fateh coalition has doubts about the electoral apparatus."        

Al-Amiri explained that "the Al-Fateh coalition expressed in all meetings its fears of tampering with the results of the elections electronically, but the Electoral Commission was reassured that there was no capacity for this manipulation and did not submit any report to the House of Representatives on its organs specifying the level of their validity, because deciding on this is the prerogative of the House of Representatives and not within the competence of the Commission.        

He stressed that "the Electoral Commission did not commit to handing over the results tapes to representatives of political entities before sending them through the medium of transport."      

While he pointed out that "his alliance submitted the appeal to the Federal Court of the election results and has sufficient evidence, technically and legally."      

• Thanks 3

The Federal Court postpones consideration of the lawsuit submitted by Al-Amiri to cancel the election results

upload_1638698745_1391369219.jpeg

Today, 12:50

Baghdad - I know

Today, Sunday, a judicial source revealed that the Federal Court decided to postpone consideration of the lawsuit submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to cancel the election results.

The source told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Federal Court decided today to postpone consideration of the lawsuit submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to cancel the election results until the 13th of this month."

Yesterday, Saturday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, confirmed that the Al-Fateh Alliance continues to challenge the elections to the Federal Court, noting that the commission did not abide by its procedures and committed a number of violations, the first of which was violating its law.

upload_1638698755_30171090.jpeg

upload_1638698760_849989709.jpeg
upload_1638698767_2130841167.jpeg

upload_1638698773_875579877.jpeg
upload_1638698781_1932312915.jpeg
upload_1638698786_262609339.jpeg
  • Thanks 4

Thanks Yota.

Sadr and the Federal Court will hopefully deep six  Hadi Al- Amiri’s request to nullify the elections.  Al- Amiri is the leader and secretary general of the Iranian sponsored Shiite militia and political party in Iraq.   Al-Amiri and Al- Maliki are in bed together.

Sadr knows this as well and won‘t allow them to be part of the next GoI.    

Edited by JonnyV
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

Al-Ardawi reveals the most prominent features of the complaint of the coordination framework of the Federal Court in the election file

{Politics: Al-Furat News} A member of the rights movement, Abbas Al-Ardawi, revealed the most prominent features of the complaint of the coordination framework of the Federal Court regarding the elections file.

Al-Ardawi said; For the (Undisclosed) program broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel tonight, "What we hope is the law in the case of fraud in the election results and the protection of the democratic and political process, and more than 90% the rate of acceptance, appeals and objections submitted to the Federal Court and what has been filed and very accurate details."
"The court will allow comparisons to be made with technical experts, and we hope that the results will change according to the evidence and documents provided by the coordination framework," he added.
Al-Ardawi said, "The report submitted by the coordination framework of the Federal Court included 300 pages, video documents, special statements and recordings related to many indicators of manipulation of election results."
And he added, "The international representative, Jeanine Plasschaert, speaks to the forces of the coordination framework more than in public, and she is about to take a position in the NATO alliance, and her job in the elections is more than the supervisory role." Therefore, we believe in the decisions of the judiciary and will comply with them."
Al-Ardawi continued, "Canceling the election results is an option and I want to preserve the democratic system, and the complaint in it is more than detailed, including regarding the electronic intrusion (cyber) and the other eyewitnesses related to violations while they are present on the day of the elections, and everyone agrees with the possibility of electronic penetration." 
And went on "political move is going very slow and he does not intersect with the accusations regarding the results of forgery and most recently, the legal might and track the fruit is not in real time , which in order to preserve the democratic process and electoral future.
Powerful Shiite house has a vision of mature out of the political crisis, nor Nnsa that there Whoever bet on tearing up the Shiite house, and we do not want to talk about a winner and a loser in this equation, and naming the prime minister will be consensual.” 
Al-Ardawi concluded, "There is a detail about the factions that are not related to the Shiite issue only, and the talk with Mr. Al-Sadr about the cohesion of the Shiite house, and there is a separation between the resistance factions related to the axis in the region that extends from Pakistan and may not end in Palestine, and it is greater than that of a government or part of it and the Popular Mobilization that follows Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. 

• Thanks 2

A leader in Al-Fateh: We will go towards consensus and the expanded national majority, as suggested by Mr. Al-Hakim

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The leader in the Al-Fateh Alliance, Naim Al-Aboudi, confirmed the move to consensus in forming the government and the expanded majority, as proposed by Mr. Al-Hakim.

Al-Aboudi said; The program “State Dialogue” broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel tonight said that “the tapes that were presented to the Federal Court and some stations contained 41 votes and many cases, and the second session was postponed to the 13th of this month.”
He added, "We shed light within the Federal Court on the report of the examining company, which confirmed that it had not contracted with the Electoral Commission about C-A, which is a strategic mistake, and the Commission said that it is a screen to display the results presented by the United Nations, and the company confirmed that it is not just a screen, but rather it is the process of decoding and intersection of information and integrating it." Between electronic and manual, it gives results and contains two servers, which is completely different, in addition to the presence of updates on this system.”  
Al-Aboudi continued, "The examining company's report also included the exclusion of a very large number of voters because the fingerprint did not appear, and indicated that there was fraud in the codes of the electoral results, which is a very big mistake made by the commission. The 
report confirmed the turnout of many people and the commission did not receive them because of the biometric and electronic card, and the company She stressed that she will not bear the responsibility and the elections are unfair."
And he went on, "The report of the examining company confirmed the existence of concerns that threaten the integrity of the electoral process and the Commission did not address them, and there is a process targeting and bearing a very big mistake, and the United Nations was not fair and the Federal Court listened to the case, and we will respect the decision, but the lawsuits and evidence are sufficient to condemn the work of the Commission."
Al-Aboudi added, "We are still going through the legal procedures, and our main goal is political stability for the country, and our upcoming tasks are difficult, which requires consensus and a union of forces to cross the crisis, and approximately 74 seats for the coordination framework are therefore not weak; but these mistakes must be before the Federal Court."
He stressed "the necessity of amending the new election law to bring about fairness to the political forces and achieve justice and balance in Iraq, and we will reach a result in the face of very big challenges and we will go towards consensuality and the expanded majority as proposed by the head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim."
Al-Aboudi indicated that “going with the two blocs, the coordination framework, and the Sadrist movement will be stronger in the face of challenges, and the meeting of the Shiite forces did not end and it succeeded despite differences in views and visions, and next week there will be serious meetings to agree on forming an expanded government, and there will be an official delegation from the forces of The framework for meeting Mr. Al-Sadr in Najaf.
And between "most of the Sunni and Kurdish blocs believe that the agreement between the framework and the Sadrists will resolve the dispute, and during the coming period we will reach common solutions, and the stability of the country is more important than the constitution, and consociationalism does not violate the constitution and the law. Therefore, all parties must strive to boring the situation." 
And Al-Aboudi concluded, “The nature of the political system requires the formation of a consensual government, and our situation does not allow except for the existence of consensual, and the opposition finds itself in the House of Representatives criticizing the government and following up, even if it is few, and its presence is a very strong motive to give a model for other blocs, which is a healthy condition that contributes to the success of the political process.”
He noted, "The political decision is very important in the country to establish a new phase for the country, and accordingly the constitution must be amended to guarantee the right of the citizen to directly elect candidates for important positions. As for talking about independents and technocrats, a political fallacy and in the next government there will be no disappearance behind the independents. We need to Courageous decisions for those who adopt the government and ministries.
Al-Aboudi said, "If there is no consensus and serious dialogues about forming the government and adopting his program, there will be failure and an indication of them," adding, "We did not talk about a young prime minister; Talking about the personality of the Prime Minister.
He concluded by saying, "There will be no stable government without consensus between the framework and the Sadrists, and the largest bloc can only be achieved in the formation of an alliance between the political forces. The consensus between the framework and the Sadrist movement will cut the way for concessions to other forces.
It is possible to form the government in next March. We need consensus and ratification of the results." elections and holding a session of Parliament.

• Thanks 2

Thanks again Yota.

If you read both articles, it’s nothing but gibberish.  More so the second article.  Hilarious.  Who writes this stuff.   It’s all written to confuse the reader to believe the elections were a fraud.  There is no substance to it.   You can’t help but laugh at it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Thanks again Yota.

If you read both articles, it’s nothing but gibberish.  More so the second article.  Hilarious.  Who writes this stuff.   It’s all written to confuse the reader to believe the elections were a fraud.  There is no substance to it.   You can’t help but laugh at it.  

I’ll second that blistering assessment of pathetic journalism and a great Bigfoot GOBBLEDYGOOK to add !  ( did y’all notice the ass in assessment when criticizing Iraqi journalists ?)
. . . after so many years of reading Iraqi :bs: Media & Our own :bs:   Media, you’re in a few sentences in and ....OOP, that’s :bs: !!!!!!

Off topic... Way to Alabama & Michigan ! . . . problem is I like both teams & was especially pleased to see Harbaugh win a championship. But if I don’t side with ’Bama, I’m going against a family tradition dating back 60 years.

I can’t even close my eyes and use the Dart Board on this, nor the Magic 8 Ball. I could go the Church of Our Holy Lady of Agony and Perpetual Motion. Maybe that’s a better plan: been awhile since my last confession anyway.

I’ll talk it over with Father O’Flaherty...he’s in good with the Wee Fairies: they know the future of things. Let’s hope they’re up on College Football.

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

I’ll second that blistering assessment of pathetic journalism and a great Bigfoot GOBBLEDYGOOK to add !  ( did y’all notice the ass in assessment when criticizing Iraqi journalists ?)
. . . after so many years of reading Iraqi :bs: Media & Our own :bs:   Media, you’re in a few sentences in and ....OOP, that’s :bs: !!!!!!

Off topic... Way to Alabama & Michigan ! . . . problem is I like both teams & was especially pleased to see Harbaugh win a championship. But if I don’t side with ’Bama, I’m going against a family tradition dating back 60 years.

I can’t even close my eyes and use the Dart Board on this, nor the Magic 8 Ball. I could go the Church of Our Holy Lady of Agony and Perpetual Motion. Maybe that’s a better plan: been awhile since my last confession anyway.

I’ll talk it over with Father O’Flaherty...he’s in good with the Wee Fairies: they know the future of things. Let’s hope they’re up on College Football.

I for one like new blood. I'm hoping for a Cincinnati championship. Meanwhile my Canes are about to make Mario Cristobal one of the highest paid coaches in college football and mucho monies for his assistants. So looking forward to the U getting back. 

• Thanks 1

The Independent/- Legal expert, Tariq Harb, presented a roadmap for the winning parties in the elections regarding the “response of the case” filed by the Al-Fateh Alliance regarding the election results.

Harb said in a legal clarification that the Independent followed today, Monday, that "it is legal to enter those who won the elections, such as the Sadrists, the Taqaddam Alliance, the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and the other winners in the lawsuit to cancel the electoral results filed before the Federal Supreme Court, which was postponed to 12/13/2021, as parties to it." They name a third party, so that the presence in the lawsuit and the presentation of evidence and documents is not limited to the plaintiff (Al-Fath) only, but there are the winning parties.

He added, "These winning parties are legally able, after entering the lawsuit, to submit evidence and documents that support their position in rejecting the lawsuit, based on the provisions of Article 69 of the Pleadings Law No. 83 of 1969, as amended, and according to the court's placement."

• Thanks 2

2021-12-05 09:21

Shafaq News/ Head of Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri confirmed on Sunday that Al-Fateh Alliance will abide by the Federal Court's decision regarding the lawsuit to cancel the election results, even if the alliance was subjected to "injustice".

Al-Amiri told Shafak News Agency, "We have submitted evidence, documents, and the report of the German company to the Federal Supreme Court confirming the manipulation of the results of the parliamentary elections, and we hope that the court's decision will be in our favour."

He added, "We are the protectors of a state and we want a state, and we will abide by the law and the decision that will be issued by the Federal Court, even if we are subjected to injustice in it, we will abide by it."

And earlier today, Sunday, the Federal Court, the highest judicial authority in the country, set the 13th of this month as the date to consider a claim to annul the results of the Iraqi elections submitted by the head of the "Al-Fatah" coalition, Secretary-General of the "Badr Organization" Hadi Al-Amiri.

A source told Shafak News Agency, "The Federal Court sets the 13th of this month as the date to consider the evidence and documents related to the claim to cancel the election results."

A spokesman for the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ahmed Al-Asadi, said that "the Federal Supreme Court today examined several lawsuits regarding the results and the election law," noting that "the lawsuits filed for falsifying the election results were based on the report of the German examiner company Hensoldt."

For his part, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Ghabban, said: "The Federal Court will use experts to follow up on the details of the report of the German Examining Company."

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It looks like after the 13th ,we will have a great shot at an rv/ri . Iraq will need a fully formed government before this could happen . They are transitioning from the Iraq Provisional Authority to their own government , which they need to be a fully sovereign nation . Monetary Sovereignty is a murky issue because many countries operate with a Central Bank , the USA and Japan being two countries that do not have central banks .To be fully sovereign , a country must be in control of all aspects of its currency ,including issuance and value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Our objections are technical and programmatic

The Victory Alliance “disavows” the Al-Fateh lawsuit to cancel the election results

2021.12.07 - 10:10
The Victory Alliance “disavows” the Al-Fateh lawsuit to cancel the election results

Baghdad - people   

The victory coalition commented, on Tuesday, regarding the lawsuit filed by the Al-Fateh coalition in the Federal Court, regarding the election results.  

A member of the coalition, Al-Nasr Saad Al-Lami, said in a statement to "Nass" (December 7, 2021): "Recourse to the judiciary and legal contexts is the best way to express objection to the election results."  

Al-Lami continued, "Going to legal and constitutional means is the best option, perhaps it is better than demonstrating, although it is a constitutional right, but we are facing a better way to deal with objections."  

He pointed out, "The lawsuit submitted to the Federal Supreme Court to annul the election results is by the Al-Fateh Alliance, and not in the name of the coordinating framework."  

And Al-Lami said, "What the lawsuit contained expresses the viewpoint of the Al-Fateh Alliance, as it believes that it has evidence, evidence and reports that support the validity of what they went to and ensure that a decision is issued in their favour."  

He pointed out, "The Victory Alliance took the option of sending a memorandum containing questions to the Presidency of the Republic, the United Nations Mission and the Electoral Commission, and we have not received an answer until the present time."  

Al-Lami pointed out that "the judiciary is the only way to solve these problems. As for the threat of escalation or resorting to violence, it is rejected by the Victory Alliance, which does not have an armed faction or an economic body, and its vision is clear to be with the state."  

He pointed out, "Our objections to the elections are related to technical and programmatic problems that we were waiting to get answers about, but this did not happen, including closing polls outside the specified time, not counting valid papers, as well as stations that were shut down for various reasons."  

Al-Lami added, "Our presence in the coordinating framework is correct, but we are with the constitution and stand against any escalation and prejudice to civil peace, and we refuse to display the power of the state, and we will respect the approval of the election results issued by the Federal Supreme Court, and we will be with the national assembly and will not tweet." out of the flock.”  

Source: Al-Mada newspaper 

• Thanks 1

Legal expert: Al-Fateh’s lawsuit against the “elections” will delay the approval of its results

Baghdad - people   

The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, considered that the decision of the Federal Supreme Court to postpone the consideration of the appeal submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri, means postponing the ratification of the election results until after this case and other lawsuits filed before the Federal Court have been resolved.  

Al-Tamimi said in a legal clarification, followed by “Nass” (December 7, 2021): “The Federal Supreme Court may take the appropriate decision according to the evidence presented in the case in terms of the application of the new election law and the law of the High Elections Commission, and whether the application was in violation of the constitution from or not.”  

He added, "The Federal Court can not ratify the election results in whole or in part, or recount and count manually throughout Iraq."  

According to Al-Tamimi, "according to this and other lawsuits, it seems that the approval of the election results will be delayed until these cases are resolved, as the decision of the Federal Supreme Court has become binding on all authorities in accordance with Article 94 of the Constitution."  

Earlier, the Victory Alliance repudiated the lawsuit filed by the Al-Fateh Alliance in the Federal Court regarding the election results.  

A member of the coalition, Al-Nasr Saad Al-Lami, said in a statement to "Nass" (December 7, 2021): "Recourse to the judiciary and legal contexts is the best way to express objection to the election results."    

Al-Lami continued, "Going to legal and constitutional means is the best option, perhaps it is better than demonstrating, although it is a constitutional right, but we are facing a better way to deal with objections."    

He pointed out, "The lawsuit submitted to the Federal Supreme Court to annul the election results is by the Al-Fateh Alliance, and not in the name of the coordinating framework."    

And Al-Lami said, "What the lawsuit contained expresses the viewpoint of the Al-Fateh Alliance, as it believes that it has evidence, evidence and reports that support the validity of what they went to and ensure that a decision is issued in their favour."    

He pointed out, "The Victory Alliance took the option of sending a memorandum containing questions to the Presidency of the Republic, the United Nations Mission and the Electoral Commission, and we have not received an answer until the present time."    

Al-Lami pointed out that "the judiciary is the only way to solve these problems. As for the threat of escalation or resorting to violence, it is rejected by the Victory Alliance, which does not have an armed faction or an economic body, and its vision is clear to be with the state."    

He pointed out, "Our objections to the elections are related to technical and programmatic problems that we were waiting to get answers about, but this did not happen, including closing polls outside the specified time, not counting valid papers, as well as stations that were shut down for various reasons."    

Al-Lami added, "Our presence in the coordinating framework is correct, but we are with the constitution and stand against any escalation and prejudice to civil peace, and we refuse to display the power of the state, and we will respect the approval of the election results issued by the Federal Supreme Court, and we will be with the national assembly and will not tweet." out of the flock.”   

• Thanks 1

Information / Baghdad…
Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Federal Supreme Court has several options regarding the total or partial approval of the election results.
Al-Tamimi said to "Al-Information", that "the postponement of the consideration of the lawsuit submitted by (Hadi Al-Amiri), until the 13th of this month, means that the court will not ratify during the current days the election results until after the lawsuit submitted by the aforementioned person is resolved, as well as the lawsuits Similar to it, it is either on the side of the lawsuits or rejects them and then decides on the issue of approving the final results that will be pending until these lawsuits are decided.”
He added, "The court can certify the results in general if their status is correct after the audit, or partially certify, as happened in 2018, when some candidates were excluded due to the presence of criminal restrictions on them."
Al-Tamimi explained, "The court also has the option not to ratify or refuse to ratify based on constitutional or legal violations or appeals that carry evidence. The court is free to delay ratification until the commission is completed." finished/ 25 n

• Thanks 4

The National Coalition challenges the electoral process and provides the Federal Court with 14 violations

{Political: Al Furat News} The National Coalition announced today, Thursday, that it had filed a lawsuit with the Federal Court, during which it challenged the electoral process, while providing the Federal Court with 14 violations.

The coalition said in a press statement that it "presented to the Federal Court 14 technical and administrative violations that accompanied the holding of the past elections, as well as the constitutional and legal violations committed by the Electoral Commission, reinforced by arguments, arguments and conclusive evidence that led to the change of its results and caused great harm and distorted the true numbers of voters."

The coalition stated that "the changes that took place in the final results after examining a number of boxes are clear evidence of fraud in the results of those elections, calling for the annulment of the entire electoral process in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and in accordance with the provisions of the jurisprudence and legal rule, "what is built on falsehood is false."

• Thanks 2

Member of Asa’ib: The evidence presented to the Federal Court is compelling to invalidate the election results

{Politics: Al Furat News} A member of the Political Bureau of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Salem al-Abadi, confirmed, on Thursday, that the evidence presented to the Federal Court is compelling to invalidate the election results. According to him

Al-Abadi told Al-Furat News that: "What was presented to the Federal Court and the Public Prosecution is irrefutable and conclusive evidence to invalidate the legitimacy of the fabricated and farcical results that came out of the Electoral Commission."
He pointed out that "there is evidence related to the reality on the ground and many differences that occurred in addition to the technical evidence of the existence of major technical violations in the results and the entire electoral process, and what was supported by the report of the German examiner company, which proved more than 110 cyber threats that cannot be tolerated." 
Al-Abadi described the recent elections as "the worst in the history of the democratic process in the country in terms of the extent of fraud, its chaotic management and its implications for the political reality and the political dislocation, social chaos and political and social retrenchments they caused."
He added, Forces other than the coordinating framework have also submitted appeals to steal their votes, and we absolutely believe in the Iraqi judiciary; Therefore, we hope for justice for the oppressed and for revealing the truth.”
Al-Abadi concluded, "The issue is not related to the process of obtaining spoils, but rather to revealing the facts and knocking on the doors of the judiciary. It has nothing to do with the settlement."
Today, Thursday, the National Coalition announced that it had filed a lawsuit with the Federal Court, during which he challenged the electoral process, while providing the Federal Court with 14 violations.
The Federal Supreme Court adjourned to consider the lawsuit submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to cancel the election results to the 13th of this month.
In addition to Al-Amiri, Faleh Al-Fayyad, Yasser Al-Maliki, Ahmed Al-Asadi, Ahmed Al-Fatlawi, and Muhammad Al-Ghabban participated in the lawsuit.
Al-Amiri announced, in a press conference, an appeal to the Federal Court of the election results, and that we have evidence of fraud according to legal custom, and we have 6 reports on the file of fraud and the commission’s violations of its law.
And that the commission violated even its law by announcing the results and revealed that it represented 94 percent, but the reality represented 79 percent.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Former Member of Parliamentary Legal: The Federal Court can reject the results and re-election

{Political: Al Furat News} Salim Hamza, a member of the former Parliamentary Legal Committee, said that the Federal Supreme Court could decide to reject the results of the recent parliamentary elections.

Salim told {Euphrates News}: "The Federal Court does not have the authority to take a decision to re-count and manual count, but it has the right if it sees violations that violate the constitution and the electoral law. It can reject the election results and not ratify them, and oblige the Electoral Commission to set a new date for the parliamentary elections again." He rejected these results.
He added, "I think that rejecting the results is difficult given the difficult circumstances Iraq is going through, and it is expected that they will be approved after the appeals are resolved," according to his opinion.
Last Sunday, the Federal Supreme Court held a session to consider the complaint submitted by Hadi Al-Amiri, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, against the Electoral Commission for the legal and technical violations it committed and the consequences of the electoral process.
The court listened to the defenses of the defendant’s attorney (the Commission) on the list submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, and the court was interested and proved many of the points mentioned by Al-Amiri as the plaintiff, in particular the reports of the German Examiner Company and the observations it contained on the Commission’s procedures and the hardware and software used in the electoral process.
Then the Federal Court decided to adjourn the session and set the 13th of this month as the date for another session to consider the case after seeking the assistance of experts to study the reports of the German examining company.

Raghad Daham

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Well, I’ll wait and see what I wake up and find next Tuesday the 14th. This seems to be the next pivotal decision. I’m liking the transition from street fighting and civil war to these legal discussions. Watching through the looking glass I wonder how daily life is for those thirty million Iraqis…

• Upvote 4

Mr. Al-Hakim calls on the Federal Court to seriously consider the appeals and bring justice to the objectors

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim called on the Federal Supreme Court to seriously consider the appeals for fairness to the forces objecting to the electoral results.

A statement by his office, of which Al-Furat News received a copy, said that Mr. Al-Hakim "received in his office this morning the head of the Azm Khamis Al-Khanjar alliance and we congratulated the alliance with its new formation."
The two sides exchanged "views on developments in the political scene in Iraq and the region, and the results of the recent elections."
Mr. Al-Hakim stressed, "the need for balance in all Iraqi arenas, and we renewed the call for the Federal Court to seriously consider the appeals for fairness to the forces objecting to the results, and we said that fairness to the objectors and a statement of the truth of what happened will enhance the citizen's confidence in the electoral process and the democratic system."
And he indicated, "the importance of the upcoming parliament carrying out its legislative and oversight responsibilities and activating the role of regulatory authorities in combating corruption."
Mr. Al-Hakim and Al-Khanjar discussed "the developments of the regional scene, as dialogue was emphasized to solve all problems according to the principle of common interests."

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Baghdad: Shaima Rashid

Two legal experts expected that the Federal Court would postpone the verdict in the lawsuit submitted by the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to “cancel the election results” to another day, attributing the postponement to “political” reasons or to complete the evidence.
The legal expert, Tariq Harb, considered that the Federal Court should either postpone the verdict in the lawsuit of the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, scheduled for tomorrow, Monday, or consider it the “session” as a continuation of the previous sessions.
In an interview with Al-Sabah, Harb suggested that the verdict would not be pronounced due to the current political conditions, and the Federalist's desire to take note of the case from its legal aspects, explaining that the postponement would be for a short period of time that would not exceed three days.
In the same context, legal expert Haider Al-Sufi went to the expectation of his colleague Harb, to postpone tomorrow's session, Monday, to scrutinize or for more time in drafting the ruling. Al-Sufi told Al-Sabah that the Federal Court is independent and is not subject to pressure, and that there is no interest for anyone to pressure it, explaining that all political parties are with the case resolved as soon as possible.
He added that the approval of the election results is contingent on the court’s decision on the case, indicating that the federal government needs more time to examine the evidence submitted to it. Al-Sufi added that it is possible that the decision on the case may be postponed for other reasons, such as the court deems it necessary to hear the opinion of legal experts, or To inquire of the plaintiff regarding the evidence presented by him.
He pointed out that the judiciary is not in a hurry to issue its judgment in important and dangerous cases, and it is obliged to slow down in order to check the evidence and take into account the rights of the two parties to the case, "the caller and the defendant", as confirmed by the constitution, noting that it is very natural for the ratification of the election results to be delayed until a final decision is made. The case, because appeals affect the results in such cases, and it is not known the number of times of postponement according to the circumstances of the court and its need for time. 
Election results will be postponed
  • Thanks 2

Photo
13 Dec 2021

Baghdad-ALSharqiya December 13: The Federal Court in Iraq announced the postponement of hearing the appeals of the Al-Fateh Alliance regarding the recent legislative elections in Iraq to the twenty-second of this month. The court had held a hearing for the pleading of the lawyer of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Saadi, about the appeals, which included submitting the contract concluded between the Electoral Commission and the examining company as evidence issued by an approved technical authority to challenge the results through fraud. To conduct manual counting and sorting in a number of electoral stations in six governorates, where the operations showed a consistency with the results of electronic counting and sorting. The Al-Fateh coalition calls for re-sorting and manual counting in all electoral stations instead of limiting them to a specific number.

• Thanks 2