Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, horsesoldier said:

Give the government & Big Pharma some time...I'm sure they'll come up with a " safe & effective vaccine " just like they did for Covid. 😆

A number of my friends now have chronic issues they never had prior to taking the COVID vaccines.

I never took the jab...it was an awfully rough 3week ride in hospital isolation: but I beat it.

I'm what the medical community refer to as a long hauler recovery. Still not 100%, but I'm getting there slowly.

Stay well, horsesoldier, I need you around to avoid my starry eyed optimism, from overtaking me...lol

I'm way too optimistic about this investment. I see a pile of poop, I say, "Hey, anyone got some bread? I make me, a nice sammich!"

🤪:cisole::cheesehead:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Give the government & Big Pharma some time...I'm sure they'll come up with a " safe & effective vaccine " just like they did for Covid. 😆

A number of my friends now have chronic issues they never had prior to taking the COVID vaccines.

I never took the jab...it was an awfully rough 3week ride in hospital isolation: but I beat it.

I'm what the medical community refer to as a long hauler recovery. Still not 100%, but I'm getting there slowly.

Thanks god you recover slowly. Slowly but sure. The fact that Vaccine can't guarantee people aren't caught covid. Is covid as contagious as monkeypox?

9 hours ago, Rochester said:

Stay well, horsesoldier, I need you around to avoid my starry eyed optimism, from overtaking me...lol

I'm way too optimistic about this investment. I see a pile of poop, I say, "Hey, anyone got some bread? I make me, a nice sammich!"

🤪:cisole::cheesehead:

Thank you for your optimism! It is contagious 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Click on the "blue"....

Central Bank of Iraq

As-it-happens update July 23, 2022

NEWS

CBI: The banking sector is making progress at various levels
Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb Mikhaif confirmed that the ... A statement by the Central Bank, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), ...

Is this happening to anyone else?  Lately, I click on an article that was posted here and it says that they are checking my browser before I can read the article.  This time it's the above article from ina.iq.  

It makes me uncomfortable that Iraq is checking to see who's reading about them.  I don't like the idea at all.

Am I the only one this is happening to?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Floridian said:

Is this happening to anyone else?  Lately, I click on an article that was posted here and it says that they are checking my browser before I can read the article.  This time it's the above article from ina.iq.  

It makes me uncomfortable that Iraq is checking to see who's reading about them.  I don't like the idea at all.

Am I the only one this is happening to?

Consider it a badge of honor.....JMO.    CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Floridian said:

What is that supposed to mean?  I don't feel honored, I feel suspicious.

Well how about this...

Big brother is recording and storing every key stroke you make....every phone call and conversation as well.

They can track your daily movements and eavesdrop on most of your personal conversations.

I wouldn't worry a great deal about what Iraq is doing.....jmo.     CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

anguage 

The first Deputy speaker stresses the need to take measures to address the inflation

upload_1665321206_1002913061.jpeg
 Economy

+A -A

Baghdad-INA

The First Deputy Speaker of the parliament , Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, stressed on Sunday, the need to take measures to address the inflation caused by the devaluation of the dinar against the dollar.

Al-Mandalawi said in a statement issued while chairing an expanded meeting of the Finance Committee in the presence of Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb, and received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Central Bank Iraq (CBI) is directly responsible for implementing the country's banking policies, and it is concerned with developing the work of banks and monitoring their business with the aim of protecting deposits Citizens and keeping pace with the global development in this important sector on which the state depends to develop the rest of the sectors such as industry, agriculture, investment, tourism and others,” stressing that “the bank must take  measures to address the inflation caused by the devaluation of the dinar against the dollar."

The statement added, "CBI has a period of one week to answer clearly the questions submitted by the members of the Finance Committee, and to provide the Committee with all documents related to the file of letters of guarantee and the currency sale window."

During the meeting, a number of questions were raised by the members of the Finance Committee related to the currency sale window of the CBI, the industrial and housing initiative loans, the CBI policies regarding increasing the capital of commercial, Islamic and private banks, custodian banks, letters of guarantee, and the bank’s supervisory role over banks, and to come up with a number of recommendations ,and it was agreed to hold another meeting soon to answer the questions raised and to provide a full briefing on all topics and details.

•  politics
  •  
  •  04:16
logo-white.png

The Iraqi News Agency (INA) is the first news agency in Iraq, and the second to be launched in the region after the Egyptian Middle East News Agency. The agency was established during the era of former President Abdel Karim Qassem in March of 1959 as an official news agency.

All rights reserved © 2022.

• Thanks 2

Seems like here we go … it’s October, time to start all the hype up , everyone  and their contacts … Boots on the ground and all their moms (lol) saying January 2023 all is set and ready 

🤷🏻‍♀️I guess we shall see 

Thanks for the articles CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

• 3 months later...

WOW!! !!      With all these  Great UPBEAT COMMENTS….  YOU FOLKS 

are making here , on this  Fantastic News We Been Getting……

YOU ALL…….

HAVE  JUST MADE MY DAY!!:backflip:

There ‘s  a lot of this information I don’t understand, however,

I’ve  Read the Cash IN Guide……..   (Several times).

AT ANY RATE, I SURE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS………

LETS GOOOORRRRVVVVV. ! ! ! :easyrider:<<<<<<<<<

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

• 3 months later...