Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VP Harris

Man, YGTBSM!! Just reach up in the far recesses of your arse and pull out this rambling, bumbling, wandering babble. Get lead out of paint and pipes, sure glad you got that done Madame VP. Oh and you care SOOOO much about black maternal deaths, yet your party is the party of abortion which has killed many time more black babies that maternal deaths. These people should be defeated soundly and NEVER be allowed near the levers of power EVER again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Take 5 minutes to watch this interview and share your thoughts if you will...

Thanks....CL

So many failures from this disgraced administration and the lies continue. She was appointed to handle the border crisis and yet continues to talk about everything that (THEY) are going to do. PATHETIC  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

There is further evidence here that Biden/Harris are being controlled....

I mean really....what staffer would come in and try to end an interview being held by the VP of the USA because of a question many in the country would like an answer too....."who is it that is really running the country"?

As to substance?.....mostly talking points on all the "oppressed" people in the US.......

God help us if she ever has to take over for Biden......he's bad enough!

And who is.... pulling the strings behind the curtain????      CL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

So we're not only defunding police, we are investigating them too?

"People that ride public transit deserve the same kind of dignity that everybody else does"?  What the hell is that about?  

This woman is a total cackling moron!  

Two bumbling idiots up front and Pelosi and "whoever else" in the background, running the United States of America into the ground.  The whole world laughing at us.  America no longer respected.  Open borders, so they can get more Demorat voters.  No worries - you don't have to be a citizen to vote.

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?  

• Pow! 3

8 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

pulling the strings behind the curtain?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, "I am the great and powerful and corrupt Heels Up" and I think I am running the country!! I would bet the " The Cackler" knows it's Fauci, Gates Soros and much of hi tech corps running this country and they are running it into the ground.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5