Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Opinions - CST - 12/17/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  Article: "The government has boosted the cash reserve by about $10 billion One of the things that help with the exchange rate is you have to have an abundance of foreign reserves.  It was almost depleted.  It now received a boost of 10 billion...that's a good thing.  A good step forward.  We need to keep going...they're getting there.

** Nader From The Mid East   Somebody ask me if the money is going to be 1200 instead of 1460 and it's going to stay like that.  No.  It's going to be maybe between 1000 and 1200 ... yes.  But it's going to fluctuate.  I think in a couple months because it's going to go up so fast it's going to go up to $1.50.  For me, the end of February I think it's going to $1.50 if everything goes smoothly of course, and everything goes right.

** Kaperoni   Iraq's central bank's reserves going up to $64 billion is an indication that there's going to be an RV.  LOL. No, they needed to raise the reserves to cover the currency in circulation which is over a hundred trillion dinar!

** Walkingstick  The Iraqi citizens have to see the new small category notes first, before they are given the new small category notes, and the exchange rate together.  IMO what is going to happen soon is that the banks of Iraq are going to show the citizens...the description, the size, colors, the pictures themselves/specimen forms...on television, commercial, in the local newspapers, electronic billboards, at the exchange centers, at the mosques, at the markets, at every bank...now we got to get these samples to the managers/tellers because they got to explain to the citizens now...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

** Nader From The Mid East   Somebody ask me if the money is going to be 1200 instead of 1460 and it's going to stay like that.  No.  It's going to be maybe between 1000 and 1200 ... yes.  But it's going to fluctuate.  I think in a couple months because it's going to go up so fast it's going to go up to $1.50.  For me, the end of February I think it's going to $1.50 if everything goes smoothly of course, and everything goes right.

wow this is impressive and unbelivable. this new guru Nader already predicted the date will be the end of February and the rate is $1.50. ok then, let's wait and see if his prediction ( the date or the the rate or both ) is truly happening.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

wow this is impressive and unbelivable. this new guru Nader already predicted the date will be the end of February and the rate is $1.50. ok then, let's wait and see if his prediction ( the date or the the rate or both ) is truly happening.

Any takers on this being another set-up for another disappointment ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I am good with $1.50, but this February thing is kind of disappointing....I think end of the month would be good!!!  After all, I have been waiting over 11 yrs, I can wait another couple of weeks....:jester:

If anything is going to happen, February is in the window of opportunity. JMHO and praying it happens! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1