Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist Recommends Re-Valuing Iraqi Dinar & Demands to revaluate the dinar, the government responds

ronscarpa

30 minutes ago, screwball said:

has to be at least for 1:1

i am wondering if they had put this off just long enough to get Kuwait paid off, get oil back on line ,and their reserves back up?

they purchased another " few " pounds of gold , they surely must be pretty dang close to flush by now .

so come out at 5o cents to the dollar have a ton of dinar roll back in ,get accounted for , then 2 years later dump it again too - 40000  per dollar. { by that time i will not care what the hell they do 😉 }

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, jeepguy said:

i am wondering if they had put this off just long enough to get Kuwait paid off, get oil back on line ,and their reserves back up?

they purchased another " few " pounds of gold , they surely must be pretty dang close to flush by now .

so come out at 5o cents to the dollar have a ton of dinar roll back in ,get accounted for , then 2 years later dump it again too - 40000  per dollar. { by that time i will not care what the hell they do 😉 }

I personally believe that they can not open to the world with less than 1:1 otherwise all their banks and stocks will be bought up for pennies....think about the impact on the share market with open market economy at a low rate!!!!!! MHO

as for Kuwait i thought years ago the last remaining debt was debt done for joint oil fields???? development???? maybe things have changed???

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, screwball said:

MHO

as for Kuwait i thought years ago the last remaining debt was debt done for joint oil fields???? development???? maybe things have changed???

That definitely rings a bell.....like there was a lot of camel trading going to resolve to resolve the balance owed.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

That definitely rings a bell.....like there was a lot of camel trading going to resolve to resolve the balance owed.  

yes there was I lived this investment 24 hours per day many nights staying up waiting for RV listening to guru BS.....I have almost every delete zero article.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 12/18/2021 at 6:19 PM, WheresmyRV? said:

Also if they pay Kuwait off here soon they will hopefully get released from Chapter 7.

I haven't been with the current news in a while on Iraq, but I had thought they were out of Chapter 7 years ago? I could be confusing this with some other major event involving Iraq. 

Hope everyone has been well, and hope you all have a very Merry, Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

For some reason , Iraq  with held the last relatively miniscule payment to jive with some other event .. The Kuwait debt may have been paid off in part  with USD , collateral being the 96 tons of gold booty we hold . The rest  could be paid in pre rv/ri iqd.  Hang onto your shorts , you crazy diamonds . It can't not happen !

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Every year they tell and show us they are not going to RV and the never let us down. We are the ones reading into a RV that is not there. The auctions help the greedy and CBI. They could care less about purchasing power and somehow they are getting things down with out a RV.. ports.. schools etc. This is going to be another Vietnam. It benefits them to keep the exchange rate low so why rock the boat. And yes I have sold most of my dinar back... these clowns are marvelous crooks!!! You can call me negative if you want to but I am trying to save you guys the disappointment  I have experienced dealing with these clowns....they will be here next year saying the same thing until another bomb goes off...what a waste!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 12/18/2021 at 2:40 AM, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

from the current rate 1,460 to 1,300 is just a very very small increase and this isn't what we want it. on the other hand, thanks god, this is just economist's opinion / someone's opinion and i guess the CBI will never listen to them because the CBI will make up their own decision and no one will be able to control and tell the CBI what to do.

This is an Economist? Where did he go to school Joe Biden's University of Bidenflation!

• Haha 6
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Every year they tell and show us they are not going to RV and the never let us down. We are the ones reading into a RV that is not there. The auctions help the greedy and CBI. They could care less about purchasing power and somehow they are getting things down with out a RV.. ports.. schools etc. This is going to be another Vietnam. It benefits them to keep the exchange rate low so why rock the boat. And yes I have sold most of my dinar back... these clowns are marvelous crooks!!! You can call me negative if you want to but I am trying to save you guys the disappointment  I have experienced dealing with these clowns....they will be here next year saying the same thing until another bomb goes off...what a waste!!

I wouldn't call you negative. You have an honest opinion born by decades of same old same old. I just choose to keep my hope right in the same shoebox, under my bed,( chunky money anyone?) that my dinar is in. It's not costing me anything and it is collecting something. 

Dust.

In fact I started calling it "Iraqi Dustar."

Lol!

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 2

Greedy, most folks have been on DV for 10-15 years so I’m pretty sure you don’t need to save us from anything., we be big boys and girls. 
I guess maybe I could help save you some heart break and disappointment, why don’t you close your DV account and drive off into the sunset. 
How easy was that…..

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

5 minutes ago, DoD said:

Greedy, most folks have been on DV for 10-15 years so I’m pretty sure you don’t need to save us from anything., we be big boys and girls. 
I guess maybe I could help save you some heart break and disappointment, why don’t you close your DV account and drive off into the sunset. 
How easy was that…..

Amen.  Do the right thing and leave Greedy right now.  You’re not an investor..

• Downvote 2
  • Pow! 6

Greedy,,,,, Thank you for your post, Yes everyone seems to read RV into the news out there. I think that most read RV into anything because it's what they want.  It's been going on like this for years, I have read so many times in past Decembers, maybe this coming year it will RV just to be let down again and again and again year after year after year.

When I read these news article, I read them as they are written and never throw out,,,,: oooo it must be smoke and mirrors : I really dont think it's going to happen either, but I am keeping my dinar just incase. (The insurance policy) .  And now for you guys who like to give negatives and ask why i am here (i dont care) 

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, Engine1 said:

Greedy,,,,, Thank you for your post, Yes everyone seems to read RV into the news out there. I think that most read RV into anything because it's what they want.  It's been going on like this for years, I have read so many times in past Decembers, maybe this coming year it will RV just to be let down again and again and again year after year after year.

When I read these news article, I read them as they are written and never throw out,,,,: oooo it must be smoke and mirrors : I really dont think it's going to happen either, but I am keeping my dinar just incase. (The insurance policy) .  And now for you guys who like to give negatives and ask why i am here (i dont care) 

Oh ya Greedy:  unless you see smoke and mirrors or believe like those who constantly think it's going to RV, they dont want you here. Well hang out anyways, hang out here with me. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

We will all know soon enough how this plays out! This first quarter will be over in a little more than 3 months! After that I believe notice I! Another dead year possibly 2! Then who knows! When I got into this train wreck 15 years ago I had just turned 51. I still doctored branded and was pulling calves! I had the dream of more  land,Hereford cattle, big barn digging a 25 acre tank, 30ft aluminum trailer and helping a bunch of hurting people. What the strange thing for me is, about this investment, when I look back at it. I don’t handle my everyday business like this! I hit this dinar deal like a big ole black bass after a plastic 🪱! I did no investigation into it whatsoever,  except everyone in the lodge and some church members was buying into this BS!! Hell I couldn’t let all these people become multi millionaires and me still scratching $h!+ with chickens! What do I do, I dove in head 1st! I’m not crying over spilled milk, the money, I invested was gone a long time ago and I probably would have gambled it off at the racetrack anyway! At least I still have a chance to help a lot of hurting people! Because I will NOT be buying more land cattle or the things that go with it! Instead I will be looking for the best scooter 🛴 retirement home new robe, pajamas best tooth implants best nurse ect! So Merry Christmas 🎁! Let’s all hope we have a very Blessed & Happy New Year!!! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1