Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Old article saved in my archives

screwball

CBI: [Denies] the news is true for the deletion of zeros from the currency in next MayPosted: February 21, 2012 

21/02/2012 PM – 3:18 PM | Hits: 24 

Denied the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the central bank measures to remove zeros from the currency in the month of May next. 

He said in a press statement that “what appeared in the media about the start of procedures to delete the zeros in the month of next May, is unfounded,” noting that such a move begins with the beginning of the new fiscal year and not in the middle of it. 

Saleh continued, “the central bank will, starting from tomorrow new measures provide for the banks interest rate on the price of foreign currency to the sale of not more than 10 dinars, because the central bank sold dollars to banks at 1179 dinars, and should not be selling them to citizens more than the price of 1189 dinars. “ 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

There you go! The start of Iraq's fiscal year Jan. 2022! We are about 2 weeks away from finding out whither we are going to have a great year or another dead year, as far as this investment is concerned! Im praying this ride is over come Jan. 2022! The information coming out, has been very good news! But the only guy that has been right so far, said 2022, would be the soonest the dinar could revalue! He did add a but! That being as late as 2024! I can still remember how mad I was in 2013, when that was revealed to a group of us! The prevailing sentiment was he didnt know as much about this investment as all of really smart people did, that had bought up all this dinar! Merry Christmas!! 🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

There you go! The start of Iraq's fiscal year Jan. 2022! We are about 2 weeks away from finding out whither we are going to have a great year or another dead year, as far as this investment is concerned! Im praying this ride is over come Jan. 2022! The information coming out, has been very good news! But the only guy that has been right so far, said 2022, would be the soonest the dinar could revalue! He did add a but! That being as late as 2024! I can still remember how mad I was in 2013, when that was revealed to a group of us! The prevailing sentiment was he didnt know as much about this investment as all of really smart people did, that had bought up all this dinar! Merry Christmas!! 🤠

WOW!  Who was the guy that said 2022 or 2024, back in 2013?  Can you say?

How did he know?  Where did he get his information?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Floridian said:

WOW!  Who was the guy that said 2022 or 2024, back in 2013?  Can you say?

How did he know?  Where did he get his information?

I got my dates wrong, I met Dr Asad Alsafi in October 2015! I had to go back and look at my notes! His claim was that he was the Prime Minister of The Iraqi Shadow Government Abroad. We met with him over a two day visit. He supposedly had contacts with members of Iraqi Parliament and other moles in the government of Iraq at the time! I can’t and won’t give specifics of the meetings because I agreed with other people,  in attendance, not to discuss those issues! I can say that after that meeting, the good Dr tried to shake us down for more money and access to more dinar holders names! Then he would give us more information! He supposedly made contact with an Iraqi official and ask him questions we submitted to him! This was a live conference call that I was present for. Like I say he could have been talking to a janitor over there for all we knew! Like I say the thing that became the deal breaker was we believed the so called RV was going to be in January 2016! Plus we all thought we knew more than he did! The general conclusion was he didn’t know all of the so called facts we knew about the dinar and basically he was Full of $h!+. Turns out most(95%)  of what we heard from the phone call was true, I can tell you I was Pi$$ off at what I heard that day, because I wanted to believe that the so called RV was days to a couple of months from happening!! The sad part about it, what we heard on the phone call, was true. We just didn’t want to believe it!  I can say this now, because basically 6 years have passed, working on 7 now! Notice this is My Opinion, if we go past January and February of this year, we might as well put the dinar back on moth balls! We know what Adam has said about the HCL, no reason to beat a dead horse! I believe Adam is right on his assessment about the HCL too! To be realistic this so called RV could go to 2024 or beyond to use the Good Dr. Words! Is he right? He has been so far!  Plus we will all know within a couple of months!! There you go, now you know as much as I do! I just hope that the good Dr is right about 2022! Merry Christmas to all Dv’ers and your families! PS if I would have taken Adams advice on Bit Coin I wouldn’t be concerned about an RV of Iraqi dinar! Anit that a shame! :twocents:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I got my dates wrong, I met Dr Asad Alsafi in October 2015! I had to go back and look at my notes! His claim was that he was the Prime Minister of The Iraqi Shadow Government Abroad. We met with him over a two day visit. He supposedly had contacts with members of Iraqi Parliament and other moles in the government of Iraq at the time! I can’t and won’t give specifics of the meetings because I agreed with other people,  in attendance, not to discuss those issues! I can say that after that meeting, the good Dr tried to shake us down for more money and access to more dinar holders names! Then he would give us more information! He supposedly made contact with an Iraqi official and ask him questions we submitted to him! This was a live conference call that I was present for. Like I say he could have been talking to a janitor over there for all we knew! Like I say the thing that became the deal breaker was we believed the so called RV was going to be in January 2016! Plus we all thought we knew more than he did! The general conclusion was he didn’t know all of the so called facts we knew about the dinar and basically he was Full of $h!+. Turns out most(95%)  of what we heard from the phone call was true, I can tell you I was Pi$$ off at what I heard that day, because I wanted to believe that the so called RV was days to a couple of months from happening!! The sad part about it, what we heard on the phone call, was true. We just didn’t want to believe it!  I can say this now, because basically 6 years have passed, working on 7 now! Notice this is My Opinion, if we go past January and February of this year, we might as well put the dinar back on moth balls! We know what Adam has said about the HCL, no reason to beat a dead horse! I believe Adam is right on his assessment about the HCL too! To be realistic this so called RV could go to 2024 or beyond to use the Good Dr. Words! Is he right? He has been so far!  Plus we will all know within a couple of months!! There you go, now you know as much as I do! I just hope that the good Dr is right about 2022! Merry Christmas to all Dv’ers and your families! PS if I would have taken Adams advice on Bit Coin I wouldn’t be concerned about an RV of Iraqi dinar! Anit that a shame! :twocents:

Thanks so much, Artitech.  I appreciate your response.  I, too, hope the Dr. is right about 2022.

• Like 1