Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Evening Rumors & Opinions @ 6:00 PM CST - 12/12/2021

ronscarpa

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Holly  ...We are part of the biggest transfer of wealth in history.  We have dreamed the impossible dream! We have climbed the mountain and the journey has been long. We will have our dreams come true!  I heard great news from many yesterday that we are in the final sequence of events happening! If all continues to go as it has, it could be a great Christmas!...I sincerely hope she's right, but we thought we were close before. Time will tell...Ron

*** Frank26  IMO there are a lot of [Central Bank of Iraq]  satellite banks [inside the United States] that are being worked on as we speak right now.  And it's only because Iraq is Article VIII.  And it's only because the new budget has the new exchange rate and the white papers have it too...we are so close and right now all the banks in the world are meeting with the CBI...because they are about to lift the value of their currency and they want their 3-zero notes back from everybody.

*** Holly  ...I had the best news yesterday of tangible evidence this is close to completion.  I will not give specifics as we are close and need to let things unfold. All I can say it is happening, so get ready...! Again I say, I sincerely hope she's right, but we thought we were close before. It would be nice to know what her "tangible evidence" is, but time will tell...Ron

:salute:

Any idea who Holly is? I've been around this site and most others for 12 years and I've just recently started to see her name...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3