Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Leaked Article. The 2022 Iraq Budget Will Be In Billions, Not Trillions.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors.  Not varafied.  Your opine.

PETRA: 

Leaked Article says many things.   1- It is expected that next year's budget will reach 90 Billion.  I checked the translation.  It indeed says Billions.  Has something changed?  Well wait a second...I thought they did all their calculations in Trillions.   2- Quote "the value of the budget will cover the financial deficit & debts owed by Iraq"  In addition, to securing of the employees wages in full.  This can only happen when the country is sovereign & under Article 8 of the IMF & is fully international.  Folks, these are not typos.  They are words strategically given out.

FLEMING:

The latest word from Iraq is that their in-country rate for the IQD.  The new IQD value, in country is going to be $4.81.  It will be RV'd on this coming Sunday night, Dec 12th.  The international FOREX rate will start at $11.90 & float from from there.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

44 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

🤔Mmmmmm! 4.81 might be o.k. 

Holding out for the $12.00

I heard about per dinar. I was told its a double down secret source and if he told anyone he would be shot dead. I hope we are in the rumor section as this is only a rumor, quote, rumor.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

On 12/10/2021 at 2:27 PM, Luigi1 said:

PETRA: 

Leaked Article says many things.   1- It is expected that next year's budget will reach 90 Billion.  I checked the translation.  It indeed says Billions.  Has something changed?  Well wait a second...I thought they did all their calculations in Trillions.   2- Quote "the value of the budget will cover the financial deficit & debts owed by Iraq"  In addition, to securing of the employees wages in full.  This can only happen when the country is sovereign & under Article 8 of the IMF & is fully international.  Folks, these are not typos.  They are words strategically given out.

FLEMING:

The latest word from Iraq is that their in-country rate for the IQD.  The new IQD value, in country is going to be $4.81.  It will be RV'd on this coming Sunday night, Dec 12th.  The international FOREX rate will start at $11.90 & float from from there.

So what’s the difference between billions and trillions? 3 zeros. 

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 2

On 12/11/2021 at 2:27 AM, Luigi1 said:

FLEMING:

The new IQD value, in country is going to be $4.81.   

"  And on the history of the Iraqi currency, Allawi confirmed that "the dinar currency was adopted in Iraq at the beginning of the twenties of the last century, and each dinar was equivalent to 4.80 dollars, the dinar was backed by gold. "

(  )

wait a minute. the rate from Fleming $4.81 was pretty close to the rate that Allawi confirmed $4.80? was it a coincidence? did Fleming just fly to iraq and see Allawi directly face to face behind closed door? is Fleming frank's sister in law or Kaperoni's big brother?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Well the great news is it’s almost Christmas! Plus we are a little more than two weeks till 2022! Then the window of opportunity for the so called RV! I’m very optimistic, for the 1st quarter of 2022, for a rate increase!  We can only hope that this ride will be over! If this window closes without a rate increase, it doesn’t look good for the home team! Merry Christmas everyone! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 12/10/2021 at 11:27 AM, Luigi1 said:

PETRA: 

FLEMING:

Did I miss something?  This is December 15th, and I checked my email & text....nothing from Adam.  Did he miss it too?  :drunk:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1