Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bahrain and Saudi Arabia hope to form a new Iraqi government to stop foreign interference

yota691

2021-12-10 08:52

Shafaq News/ The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom of Bahrain expressed, in a joint statement, on Friday, their hope to form a new Iraqi government that would work to stop foreign interference.

The joint statement was issued at the conclusion of the visit of Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, to Bahrain.

The statement referred to the visit of the Saudi Crown Prince to the Kingdom of Bahrain, which came within the framework of the deep-rooted brotherly and historical ties, and the distinguished bilateral relations that bring together the leaderships and peoples of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom of Bahrain.

According to the statement, an official session of talks was held between King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of the Kingdom of Bahrain, and Prince Mohammed bin Salman, in the presence of Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince and Prime Minister, and they reviewed the solid historical relations and ways to develop and develop them in all fields to enhance the interests of the two countries and peoples. .

King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa and Prince Mohammed bin Salman also discussed the latest developments in the region, and stressed the unity of the position and common destiny towards all regional and international issues and developments of common interest, and for the interest of the two countries and peoples, security and peace in the region and the world.

On the Iraqi issue, the two sides welcomed the success of the electoral process, and expressed their wishes for the formation of an Iraqi government that would continue working for the security, stability and development of Iraq, eliminating terrorism and stopping foreign interference in its internal affairs.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait issue a joint statement on Iraq

PM:10:46:10/12/2021
Kuwait.jpg
On Friday, a joint statement was issued by Saudi Arabia and Kuwait at the conclusion of the visit of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to the Kuwaiti capital, at the start of a Gulf tour.
According to a statement seen by NRT Arabia (December 10, 2021), it said: "We express our full support for the security and stability of brotherly Iraq, and we welcome the success of the electoral process in Iraq."
The two sides also expressed, "their wishes for the formation of an Iraqi government that will continue to work for the security, stability and development of Iraq, eliminate terrorism, and stop foreign interference in its internal affairs."
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

11 minutes ago, Fimum said:

...So I got that going for me....

...which is nice...

Gunggula Gunggula ( or something to that effect ).

Rodney Dangerfield was a class act as well...speaking to the Judges wife at the Clubs restaurant...” bet you were something before electricity “. :bravo:

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Haha 3

Caddyshack one of Best of all time. Watched at least 20 times. Just watched Christmas Vacation. In these goofy times with families even though it's over the top there is something relatable for everyone in it.

I am ready for an RV Christmas vacation. I can even afford to take my dog "Snots" to the vet to fix that runny nose.

If I celebrate with a cigar I won't light it up next to the sewer.😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Stelardoc said:

Caddyshack one of Best of all time. Watched at least 20 times. Just watched Christmas Vacation. In these goofy times with families even though it's over the top there is something relatable for everyone in it.

I am ready for an RV Christmas vacation. I can even afford to take my dog "Snots" to the vet to fix that runny nose.

If I celebrate with a cigar I won't light it up next to the sewer.😜

Well at least you will have complete and total consciousness on your death bed.  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

•  Time: 10/12/2021 22:38:17
  •  
  •  Reading: 4,498 times
A Kuwaiti-Saudi statement on Iraq

{Political: Al Furat News} A joint statement was issued by Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, addressing the issue of Iraq and the countries of the region.

The statement came after the conclusion of the visit of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to Kuwait as part of his Gulf tour.
The joint statement referred to "full support for the security and stability of Iraq and welcome the success of the electoral process in it, with wishes for the formation of a government that will continue to work for its security and stability, eliminating terrorism and stopping foreign interference in its internal affairs."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, JonnyV said:

Well at least you will have complete and total consciousness on your death bed.  

Was EXTREMELY close to dead Twice in hospital with COVID back in June...As I was heading into the light with Angels singing all the way, suddenly it all stops with a sound like the needle being scraped the whole length of a vinyl record !!! 

Then a gravelly asthmatic voice announces “ We’re experiencing technical difficulties at the moment and apologize for the inconvenience, we have your near death experience on file & will come and collect you at an undetermined point in the future: you won’t see it coming but we’ll be ready for you. Thank you for your understanding and have a great rest of your life.”

So I got that going for me.:twothumbs:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Was EXTREMELY close to dead Twice in hospital with COVID back in June...As I was heading into the light with Angels singing all the way, suddenly it all stops with a sound like the needle being scraped the whole length of a vinyl record !!! 

Then a gravelly asthmatic voice announces “ We’re experiencing technical difficulties at the moment and apologize for the inconvenience, we have your near death experience on file & will come and collect you at an undetermined point in the future: you won’t see it coming but we’ll be ready for you. Thank you for your understanding and have a great rest of your life.”

So I got that going for me.:twothumbs:

You have unfinished business to attend to. 

If you were put on a ventilator, they were rubing their hands togather🤑, not only does it not help you but they are getting an extra $20,000+ dollars bonus to do so. The dewormer medicine, even if you dont have worms you would have recovered quickly, if you had worms (extra bonus) it would have stopped you from scooting your butt around on the floor.

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

50 minutes ago, jg1 said:

You have unfinished business to attend to. 

If you were put on a ventilator, they were rubing their hands togather🤑, not only does it not help you but they are getting an extra $20,000+ dollars bonus to do so. The dewormer medicine, even if you dont have worms you would have recovered quickly, if you had worms (extra bonus) it would have stopped you from scooting your butt around on the floor.

Unfinished business = Staying alive to enjoy for many moons the fruits of my labor & patience with The RV. I’m staying alive just to spite these monkeys. 

2nd - most importantly & no joke here: my wife has cancer & began chemotherapy last month. 6 months of this to shrink the mass then surgery. Gonna be a long haul for her. If I were dead I’d be mightily perturbed I wasn’t there to look after her.

Lastly...I have no filter & speaking my mind makes some family members on my wife’s side a might testy. Still alive & well is a disappointment to those that don’t see eye to eye with.

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, horsesoldier said:

Unfinished business = Staying alive to enjoy for many moons the fruits of my labor & patience with The RV. I’m staying alive just to spite these monkeys. 

2nd - most importantly & no joke here: my wife has cancer & began chemotherapy last month. 6 months of this to shrink the mass then surgery. Gonna be a long haul for her. If I were dead I’d be mightily perturbed I wasn’t there to look after her.

Lastly...I have no filter & speaking my mind makes some family members on my wife’s side a might testy. Still alive & well is a disappointment to those that don’t see eye to eye with.

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY 

Prayers for your wife and you 🙏🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Horsesoldier  you and your wife are in my prayers :praying:

4 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On the Iraqi issue, the two sides welcomed the success of the electoral process, and expressed their wishes for the formation of an Iraqi government that would continue working for the security, stability and development of Iraq, eliminating terrorism and stopping foreign interference in its internal affairs.

Wonderful news...! :tiphat: 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Praying for her total recovery and restoration with minimal side effects. And for you to have wisdom and patience during this trying time for you both. Also, for both of you to be in God's perfect peace during this difficult situation. Bless you both. RON 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Praying for her total recovery and restoration with minimal side effects. And for you to have wisdom and patience during this trying time for you both. Also, for both of you to be in God's perfect peace during this difficult situation. Bless you both. RON 

Very kind words, thank you ... God Bless U & yours Ron

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1